Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|

Events (old)

Old events system to view news from before December 16th 2016. 

Subforums

1. Completed Events

Completed events (ones that have ended) will be posted here.

43 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 28 replies
  • Topics

• LOOKING FOR SIEGE ATTACKER
      Its 2am in GMT+8 not 4am, 4am? siege done lol
    • Just questions about gear and other things
      Hi  Tera armlet and belt or Tear gears can be found in Arcadia (Jerome>Mitera>Arcadia ) also in this map you can get 195 Weapons (Blue) (low drop rate ) and what monster? Tera gears like armlet,belts,sets will drop at (lower part of the map) or we called it "Ghost Spot" and the 195 weapons are in Kamats, Kamats also drop Tera sets (upper part of the map).Then making normal items to Divine noble? you need to have the requirements such as (Mavrics), there are 3 kinds of mavrics (Red,Silver,Gold) Red is for 2line Magic and Silver is for Noble and Gold is for Divine Noble and including about socketing items you need crap gems (1bag crap gems = 20m) so easy to get.  You can socket or make an options of your items in "Carmen" (Near pablos in Ardeca). Hope this can help you  thank you  and enjoy the game   Godbless

Free to ask something  just PM me here or Ingame
    • Just questions about gear and other things
      So I've seen a tera armlet and belt but I've never seen a osmium armlet or belt... and also are the drop rates for like tera and the belts and armlets super low? I dont mind the drop rate just wondering. Also what monster drops the tera gear or is it just random?. Also I think it would be awesome for someone to make a video guide for getting gear from normal to divine as im still learning my self, and maybe including socketing. Lol feel like im asking a lot just making suggestions and wanted to know a few things. If anyone else wants to let me know a bunch of other things I don't know im all ears....well eyes actually lol