Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
  • Topics

• OPR application (Takeshix)
      Hello my name is Takeshix (Alex) i would like to apply for the position of OPR. What is your main character's in-game name? Takeshix Where in the world are you located? Germany What time zone are you located in? CET (Berlin) How long have you been playing on this server? How long have you been playing Dekaron itself? like 2-3 years on this server and dekaron itself almost  8 years What times will you be able to get ingame? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) Monday: 4pm-12am Tuesday: 4 pm-12am Wednesday: 11pm-1am Thursday: 11pm- 1am Friday: 6pm (or earlier)- 5am Saturday: 3pm-3am Sunday: 12am-12am Have you ever been banned, and if so why? nope How much time each day do you spend on the forums, or ingame? depends on the days and how much I personally have to do at home or work. but on forums mostly about 2-3 hours and ingame 3-6 hours or even more Can you get on skype? yes Do you have Fraps, or some other sort of video recording software? yes Have you had previous experience for the role you are applying for? not at all, but couldn't be a problem to manage this job Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position. the most time I'm online people are shouting for an OPR but no one comes. so in this position i could perfectly fit in the times where most OPR's aren't online. What made you consider this position? I've seen a lot of people arguing about this "lack of staff" situation so I decided to go for it What would you bring to the community and staff team? I bring a bunch full of friendness and highly motivated personality with me. What do you expect to gain from this position? Nothing special at all I think. Just having fun on playing and try to deploy my skills of being a staff member. Staff are required to use as excellent grammar and spelling as possible. Are you capable of this? I think I can do it.   ___________   You're throwing a hide and seek event, after 15 minutes you realize you're in a location players cannot get to, how do you react? Shouting my apologize to the community, stop the event for couple of minutes and re-hide. You're throwing a Last man standing event, and a group of players are accused of cheating through collusion, what is your response? I won't stop the event because of some people are make some trouble. I would call another staff member to help me out and watch out for those guys and clear the situation after the event. An angry player has an issue that you unfortunately cannot help him with. When you tell him this, he becomes irate, and starts to insult you. What do you do? I apologize for the inconvenience. On the other hand I will call another staff member to help me out (of course I will tell the player to be patient while I'm calling another staff). All in all I'll not react on his insults and if we could not help him, we can't save the whole world... While going about your duties, a flock of players surround you and begin to ask a series of questions and make several demands, assuming you have no urgent responsibilities, how do you deal with this situation? I would tell them kind and courteous not to disturb me or even don't answer and maybe turn invisible on.    Thank you for your attention. •Mr. Takeshi  
    • cant connect to channels
      My guess is that someone is trying to DDOS the server, once Nitex gets wind of it.. things will be back up and running Smoothly