Here you can register a game account. Game accounts are separate from website accounts for security reasons and so you can have multiple in game accounts! It's important for you to have a valid email account in case you forget your password.
†Note: Game registration is separate from website/forum registration for security purposes
Click here if you need to change your password.
Here you can download the game client. There are multiple mirrors below so you can choose the best one for you. Once you are done downloading simply run the launcher and you'll be ready to play. Make sure you have registered a game account (website and game accounts are separate).
Dekaron Rising Installer 12.8 Download
(Updated December 16th 2016)
Option 1: Direct Download -- best to use a download manager with this one such as DownloadThemAll for Firefox
This is a new project I wanna try out. Feedback is much appreciated like always.
Some of you might have noticed the Defender Rokuen statues in Draco Desert. These are a great alternative for when players can't find a raid for the 190 dungeon. It's much worse exp than 190 dungeon, but its better than nothing!
This EXP Roulette event will be just like those statues currently in Draco Desert.
Here is how it works!
Every 4-7 days a random statue from the 190 dungeon will spawn at a random map for 4-7 days before being removed and replaced with another random statue in another random map.
Right now it's Defender Rokuen in Draco Desert. I will remove those statues now and put a new one in a new map.
This will bring more variety to leveling and PKing. From now on, however, I will only put 1 statue instead of 2. This is to keep the competetive aspect of leveling and PKing. Always check this thread to find out where the current statue is.
Additionally everyday theres a chance for an Enchanted Jar to spawn somewhere in the map. Killing this Enchanted Jar will spawn a special buff at the statue for 1, 2, 4, 6, 12, 16 or 24 hours to help you.
Good luck Warriors!
Here is a list of current statue and past statues
- Draco Desert - RedStar Hill - Defender Rokuen (INACTIVE)
- Crespo - Near teleport - Defender Otar (ACTIVE)
For the 24-Hours beginning 10:00am EST 9/16/2017 and ending 10:00am EST 9/17/2017 [GM]Fayth and [GM]Riku will be in-game hosting events and doing other activities with players.
Of course we will be offering prizes and buffs to the participants!
Help us both stay awake for 24-Hours and share the love of Rising!
Hide and Seek
Player vs. Player
Kill the GM
Sit with the GM
BR with the GMs
PTM with the GMs
Players vs. Elements
Hope to see you all there!
~[GM]Fayth and [GM]Riku
1.How will it work/How to register.
This year's 3 vs 3 Party PvP Tournament will be different. There will be registration fee PER team which is 4,000,000,000 Dills. The champion will take 75% of the total Dills accumulated and the runner up will take 25%. Dills will be collected on the day of the Tournament.
You can register up to 5 (FIVE) DIFFERENT classes in your team.
You can substitute at any point of the tournament having said that you can NOT substitute during the battle, and;
YES you can substitute before each and every match during tournament.
On how to register simply reply on this thread with your Team Name, your Team Captain, and lastly and the names of the other 4 members Or You can send me a whisper in-game whenever you see me ON.
Note: YOU CAN ONLY REGISTER 5 DIFFERENT CLASSES
Q: When? A: Starts Saturday 09/23/2017, 07:30 AM
Q. Time zone? A: Pacific Daylight Time. California. Please calculate your time accordingly:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Q: What are the rules? A: Please refer to my 2nd post.
Q: What about MM, cheating, lagging, disconnects, etc A: Please refer to my 2nd post in which I address all of these concerns.
1st place prize: 40,000 D-Shop Coins will be sent directly into each member + 1x +10 Crystalline Weapon (No Slot, No Option) + the 75% of the accumulated Dils.
2nd place prize: 20,000 D-Shop Coins into each member + 4x 7% Elemental Damage Gems of each member's choice + the 25% of the Dills.
New Crystalline Weapons have been forged from the rare and powerful Crystalline element. Only the strongest of the warriors will be able to wield them.
The weapons feature a brand new visual effects system. Getting them to work was not easy, but we were able to make it happen.
Manual Patch 13.6 (only needed if your launcher does not work:<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7zlsmKb9joCQnp5dDZONC1nUzg/view?usp=sharing >
Before I get started on the patch notes, here's a quick note on just SOME other stuff we are planning:
Blacksmith Protector / Achemist Protector at exchange
Item balance revamp: our item balance document is almost 30 pages long, it's a lot of work but it's going to be worth it
Skill balance part 2
New cosmetic upgrade system (cosmetic only)
New classes (no new information yet on these).
Client upgrade for better performance, better stability, and less crashes.
1) New Crystalline Weapons
Level Requirement: 200
Stats: comparable to SigMetal but with...
+300 Damage if offensive weapon, +300 Defense if it's a defensive weapon
+35 STR/SPR/DEX/HEAL (+30 on SIGMetal)
The reason the stats aren't too high is so that we do not affect balance significantly yet. The weapons are more powerful, but they aren't too more powerful. SigMetal player vs. Crystalline Player PvP should still be almost an equal fight if all else is the same. The stats may be updated for balancing reasons in the future.
The weapons use a brand new effects system that is new to Dekaron. This system makes these weapons truly unique and look amazing. We are considering removing the +4~10 glow because they look better without it, we want to know your feedback on this.
How to get the new Weapons:
1) DK Square Exchange
There are two reasons for their high PPoint cost
1) We learned from the last time we added something to PPoint Exchange instead of drops that it is actually easier than farming than we thought. We realized that this is because with the PPoint Exchange you can choose what weapon you want to buy, whereas with drops you have an even smaller 1/23 (.043%) chance of getting the weapon you want AFTER it drops.
2) Upgrading them is easier because we have made Blacksmith / Alchemist Protectors available also in Dragon Bone Exchange (fixed, see below) and Lowe DKSquare Exchange (see below).
They reason for their high cost is because they cost high PPoints in DKSquare. We want people to play DKSquare instead of buying them from D-Shop, but will leave the D-Shop option for those who REALLY want them.
2) New Costumes (All Classes)
New costumes have been added for all classes. You can preview them in game to see which style fits you the most!
Vampire Costumes (Male Classes)
Witchmaid Costumes (Female Classes)
2017 Formal Costumes
2017 Formal V1
2017 Formal V2
2017 Formal V3
2017 Formal V4
3) Alchemist Protectors & Blacksmith Protectors
With the release of new weapons that are hard to get and to make it easier for our non-donator players, we have added a new way to get Alchemist Protectors & Blacksmith Protectors. There are now two ways (3 ways if you count D-Shop)
You can exchange Alchemist & Blacksmith Protectors for Dragon Bones in the D-Exchange. Price has changed as the intended way to get them is DK Square, but we will not remove them from the D-Exchange for now.
You can exchange Alchemist & Blacksmith Protectors for PPoints with the PPoints Exchange (Lowe NPC). Note: when you go to Lowe you exchange PPoints for a "Alchemist Protector Box" or "Blacksmith Protector Box" -- just right click to open the box and get the protector.
TeragraceMC (Azure Knight) upgrade bug fixed -- only the AK version was not fixed in the HotFix patch.
Dragon Bone Exchange for Blacksmith/Alchemist proctors has been fixed.
Shadowkris in Crespo Abyss have been removed from Lurile - now only on Ark/Khaleesi as intended
Changed some map effects in DK Square so the new weapons look even cooler when used in that map.
Server maintenance and optimizations will be run while the server is down to improve game performance and latency
This update fixes TeragraceMC helmet upgrading and schedules Siege time.
Our last update was released on Friday. We usually wait at least a week between updates, however this is an important fix that we needed to get out.
This is a server side update -- no client update will be sent to the launcher (no manual patch either).
The next normal update is scheduled for this Friday and will introduce new content.
Patch 13.5 Hotfix Notes:
TeragraceMC Helmet Upgrading has been fixed -- before this update if you upgraded them they turned into Teragrace Helmets
Kona Siege Exchange has been fixed
Siege time has been scheduled for this Saturday at 17:00 server time. A countdown has been added to the forum home page.
Patch 13.9 brings you a ton of new content! Thank you to all of our staff team who has worked really hard to bring you this amazing update. I'd also like to thank you, the players for providing detailed suggestions and bug reports.
Manual Patch (optional, only needed if your launcher does not update correctly): https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B7zlsmKb9joCVDQ5UVVYQ2ttNU0&export=download
Egutt Desert Revamp
Following Items can be acquired from the monsters:
1 Dragon Bone
1 Dravice Authentic Artifact
1 Dravice Normal Artifact
1 Random 5% Gem
Low Amount of Dills
Bosses have a larger stack of Dragon Bone drop
2. Crespo Abyss Warzone Map
The following map has replaced our Parca Temple
You can now find 6 Shadow Akris around the map
We decided to use this map the new home of warzone, changes that parca doesn’t have like:
No Red Name (Niete Status) when you kill a player
Purchase NPC so the player has a more accessible way to buy the MP/HP Potions!
Respawn point in the entrance of the map with a invisibility mode for a few seconds
No Return Scroll can be used on the map
To Find Abyss of Crespo you will have to go Parca Temple and Teleport from there (lvl.170)
3. Skill Changes
Skill descriptions for All Classes have been Updated!
First Aid got an unintended change this update brings it back to Normal
Carnage: It was applying the bleed effect incorrectly, has been fixed.
Dellacar: Damage Reduce is now applied.
RiraSkin: Damage Reduce is now applied.
Gidion: Damage Reduce is now applied.
Imbide: It now reduces the intended vitality from 80 to 200.
Rira cume: Fixed the bug where the player used the attack increased the crit resistant. Now it successfully decreases it.
Chircon: Fixed a bug where the skill was increasing the enemies PK resistant. Now it successfully decreases it.
PoisonSword: Duration has been increased from 10s to 17s.
4. Siege Revamp
The following changes have been made to the siege battle in order to make the siege battle more entertaining, as well as rebalance the fight itself.
1. Decreased the res timer for all combatants. Was 15 seconds, is now 7.5 seconds.
2. Removed the res timer benefit of the 5 pendants. Was 2 seconds per pendant, is now 0 seconds.
3. Lowered the time that the pendants stay immortal. Is now half of what it was.
4. Removed the penalty for a failed communion. Previously attackers lost a pendant when their commune failed. This has been removed.
5. Increased the strength of the buff given to the communing player from Juto.
These changes are aimed at allowing attackers to enter the castle more quickly, enabling communions to happen more often, and preventing the immortality buff on the pendants from slowing down the siege battle too much.
5. Shrine of Elonohm
A new map, Shrine of Elonohm has been added. This map is a reward for the castle owners, and can only be accessed by them.
To enter the map, speak with Rocky, the teleport NPC inside Genoa Castle
Shrine has no monsters on it. However, throughout the day an event will automatically run on the map. When the event starts, any players on the map will be teleported out. Teleporting back to the map will drop you into the starting area. Once the event begins, the gates at the entrance will become attackable. Once the gates are destroyed, monsters will spawn. The event has a time limit so be quick about completing it!
Monsters on the map will drop argates and mavrics.
The various bosses drop Dragonoid signets, a new currency!
This new currency can be exchanged with the new NPC, The Royal Treasurer. This NPC is found inside Genoa castle. The Royal treasurer has two items for sale
1. Siege emblems - These emblems cost 4 signets each. They are exactly as strong as all the other emblems in the game, however they have a new unique animation. They're a limited duration item. Show off your castle owner status with style!
2. Kona Robin - The Kona Robin is a brand new ring. Costing 50 signets each. You may wear up to 4 of them. Their stats are as follows: Required level 180, Defense - 1000, Vitality - 131, str/dex/spr - 15, Pk/PvP Tolerance - 3%
This map is intended to be a reward for the castle owners. If you desire these rewards for yourself there is only one thing to do, fight your enemies, conquer their castle, and show the server that your guild is the strongest!
6. DKSQ Exchange Update
Added the following items in Lowe.
BlackSmith Protector Exchange for 700k Purchase Points.
Alchemist Protector Exchange for 500k Purchase Points.
Is coming in the next weeks update (13.5), for further test that it doesn't bug.
7. New TeragraceMC Helmets
Kamats Weapon Drop Rate has slightly been increased, and now drops NEW Teragrace MC2 Helmets. These helmets provide the same defensive stats as Teragrace helmets with the added +3000HP and +900MP MC stats.
Cuff Juleigh and Juleigh monsters no longer drop unnecessary items
Darin and Darin 2 have been moved to Ardeca (near Lowe)
Boxing Glove Modifications Are Planned for 13.5, further testing (Next Week)
Join our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Yv6v9cd
Hello there, I'm Danny and I am going to tell you what to do if you are a new player to Dekaron, or to this server and you get stuck easy.
You should start this guide after you have downloaded, created an account, and created your character. To download and create a GAME account, go here: http://dekaronrising.com/index.php?/home/
Scroll down buttom for video tutorial
The first thing you should do when you spawn in Ardeca after you make a character and gave it a name is following:
Open your map (M)
1. First thing to do is to open your map (M) and go to the Ardeca town exit (big green arrows on the map) 2. As you venture out of the town Ardeca, simply open your map (M) and follow the green arrows to slay the different level Akris on the map until you are level 60. (make sure to grab the "newbie buff" at the gate exit/entrance to ardeca. simply walk over it. Also remember to pick up the dils drop from Akris) 3. Once you are level 60 return to Ardeca. 4. First thing you should do now is to go buy the skills for YOUR class. (skills are only 1 dil each and skillmasters are located at cordinates 400 : 80) 5. Once you have bought your skills, you will need as many potions you can get for your level. Also buy 100 return scrolls while you're at it. Head to the merchant NPC "Arenar" who is located at the coordinates 285 : 147 in Ardeca town. (IMPORTANT: Make sure you always save dils for teleportings)
Alright you have made it this far and the easiest part is over and you are now level 60 and have bought your skills and potions.
6. It is now time to use the Egutt Desert scroll in your inventory (or go to teleporter NPC "Jerome" located in Ardeca town at coordinates 350 : 142 and teleport to egutt desert from him)
7. Once you arrive in Egutt Desert you are currently in a safe zone. (However players can attack and kill each other here still) 8. Go to the NPC "Commander" and teleport to the level 60+ area. 1. If you die too many times in egutt desert level 60+ area, and you feel like giving, up here is the 2nd choice:
As you stand in Ardeca it is time to visit your old friend NPC "Makaio". Teleport to Draco Desert lvl 54+. (This will cost you 3500 dils.)
Keep slaying the monsters in this map until you think you are strong enough to take on the monsters in Egutt Desert once again.
9. Once you have leveled from level 60-80 click your return scroll you bought earlier and return to Ardeca. 10. Once you have returned to Ardeca re-enter Egutt Desert and teleport to the level 80 area this time. Keep leveling at the level 80 area until you reach level 102 then use another return scroll and return to Ardeca. (IMPORTANT: If you have 500k dils you can go to Parca Temple and look for NPC "Hosea" at coordinates 348 : 317; Hosea will have level 102 wings to sell to you for 500k and they have the same stats as 151 and Dshop wings) 11. Once again re-enter Egutt desert and this time level from 102-120. At level 120 return to Ardeca again. 12. Re-enter Egutt Desert again and enter level 120 area. Level from level 120-140 then return to Ardeca again. 13. Re-enter Egutt Desert again and enter level 140 area. Level from level 140-160 then return to Ardeca again. 14. Re-enter Egutt Desert again and enter level 160 area. Level from level 160-180. Here you also farm your new set. +9 Level 170+ set, weapon and accessories. Monsters have high drop rate.
Nice work bruh!
You should now be level 180 and fully equipped with your new +9 170 set, wep and accessories. You are now ready for the next step.
There are 2 options for you here. You can either go to Crespo Abyss to gain extra stat points and rank by killing the monsters there (Spiders give highest amount and is located down right cornor of the map) or you can teleport to Mitera to keep leveling.
Lets move on.
15. Open your inventory and use your Miteria scroll (or go to NPC "Jerome" coordinates 350 : 142) Here you will level from 180-190. Monsters in Miteria drops the next gear sets but only +7. You can farm these and upgrade them later on. The gears are called Osmium and is the 2nd strongest gear in game. Osmium can be upgraded all the way to +10. You will also find level 180 +7 weapons here and level 180 necklaces, rings etc.
16. The final step is Arcadia. You can get to Arcadia through Miteria. Just go to Miteria and open your map and you will see Arcadia marked here. In Arcadia you will level from level 190-200. In Arcadia the final gears will drop and they are called Teragrace.
VERY GOOD WORK!
You have now completed my new player guide!
The only thing left for you now is leveling and making good items.