Here you can register a game account. Game accounts are separate from website accounts for security reasons and so you can have multiple in game accounts! It's important for you to have a valid email account in case you forget your password.
†Note: Game registration is separate from website/forum registration for security purposes
Click here if you need to change your password.
Here you can download the game client. There are multiple mirrors below so you can choose the best one for you. Once you are done downloading simply run the launcher and you'll be ready to play. Make sure you have registered a game account (website and game accounts are separate).
Dekaron Rising Installer 12.8 Download
(Updated December 16th 2016)
Option 1: Direct Download -- best to use a download manager with this one such as DownloadThemAll for Firefox
Ready your fangs boys! for in that day, we will dine in hell!!!
Greetings Warriors of Dekaron Rising! This coming Saturday, July 22, 7pm GMT+8 we will be having a mini 1v1 PVP Event
Just think of it as a practice for the upcoming Class vs Class PVP Tournament I need 16 geared participants (All class).
We will start the registration early so we can see if we need to adjust the number of participants
Even tho this is just a "Practice" please make sure that you are geared enough to fight other people so we can have intense fights and no one-sided match!
I hope you guys understand my point
PVP will takes place in Lurile Channel, Karin NPC
How to register?
Just pm me in Discord: [GM]KoroSensei or in Forum: FunkyGhoul
What are the prizes?
1st = 15,000 coins + Permanent Blue Horse mount + dshop buffs
2nd = 10,000 coins + Dshop buffs
3rd = 5,000 coins + Dshop buffs
Plus all Participants will have a consolation prize! Not much though
Round 1 is Single Elimination
Round 2 is Single Elimination
Semifinals is Best of 3
Finals is Best of 5
If you have questions that aren't posted above, please PM me directly and will answer you as soon as possible!
Here is the sample of our bracket: (Take note that the bracket is randomly regenerated and 1 million percent completely random )
Behold the winners of the Guild Tournament summer season, 2017!
With the Guild Tournament summer season having come to an end this past July, 16, 2017, we would like to congratulate every guild that participated and made this event fun for everyone.
Special thanks to Official Rising staff for making it posible, currently, preparations need to be set in motion for the next season, with a few changes that will come along to improve the tournament experience.
Now, as we can observe from the following Tournament Bracket, we had six brave teams participating: InvictuZ (main guild), InvictuZ (sub guild), Royal, R E D, Garuda and Gods.
Summer is here!!
For the 24 hours beginning 18:00 EST 8 July and ending 18:00 EST 9 July, [GM]Fayth and [GM]LadyKawaii will be in-game doing events.
Of course we will both be offering prizes and buffs to participants.
Help us stay awake for 24 hours and share these fun-filled hours with the [GM]s.
List of events:
· PK the [GM]
· Scavenger Hunt
· Hide and Seek
· Treasure Hunt
· Players vs. Elements
· [Hell] Dead Front
· Monster Invasion
Guild Tournament summer season has arrived to Rising, this event will start on July, 14th, 2017, with the posibility of extension -if needed, although most likely- towards July 15th and 16th.
I request participants, particularly the Leader of each team to send a private message to -Adori- forum account, providing all the IGN members of the team, registration closes Tuesday July, 11.
Each party must have 6 members from the same guild [please provide a team leader].
Each party can name up to two (2) extra substitutes from the same guild in case of abandonment/desertion of the main members.
All guilds (aimed at bigger guilds) are allowed to submit a Main guild team and a Sub guild team, however guilds using this option will only have the posibility of providing one substitute member for each team.
Evidently teams will be fixed, no sharing of players between registered teams is allowed, not even between Main guild teams and Sub guild teams.
After registration closes, I will announce the guilds and teams participating.
As stated above, we begin on July 14th, I will have amplitude of time during those dates to monitor the matches, and will be coordinating with the team leaders to choose the best posible time for the majority of the participants of each match.
Unlike accustomed pvp's events, matches will be held in Ark channels, as such rules will be Korean style - where anything goes - You can use anything at your disposal, all buffs, fish, etc. are allowed.
Format in deciding winners will be "Best of Five", meaning - whoever is first to win a total 3 matches, wins.
First place = 50,000 Rising coins each member.
Second place = 35,000 Rising coins each member.
Third place = 25,000 Rising coins each member.
DK Square Updates, Helion Costumes, Wings & Abandoned City Revamp, Hell Temple Revamp / PK Updates, Siege and more!
Patch 13.2 brings you a ton of new content! This is only beginning of the summer Rising updates!
Please remember to thank your staff team (I'm writing the patch notes, but almost every staff member contributed something to this update). I'd also like to thank you, the players for providing detailed suggestions and bug reports.
Manual Patch (optional, only needed if your launcher does not update correctly): Click Here to Download Manual Patch v13.2
1. DK Square Updated
DK Square game UI windows have been modernized.
New rank tiers have been added.
We decided to separate out 171+ DK Square to be 171~188 and 189~200. This is because players with Osmium and lower level weapons were having trouble fighting players with 195 weapons and Teragrace sets .
2. New Helion Costumes
New Helion costumes have been added for all classes. They are available in the D-Shop.
3. Hell (Parca) Temple Revamp / PK Changes
Niete "Guards" (the guards that kill Niete players) nerfed - now killable and only do 1 damage.
Hallovator has been relocated to behind the wall (so he stops interfering with PK wars)
We've re-done a lot of the textures in Hell Temple to make the map more visually appealing.
4. Abandoned City Revamped & Wings Revamp
"Abandoned city Revamp!
The Dopplegangers have taken over the Abandoned city. Brave warriors are needed to help stop them. Speak to Orz to be transported to the city and take up the fight! This is a high level map, suited for players at level 195+
Purpose: Wing Upgrades, EXP
New wing upgrade system!
In order to help adventurers fight against the Dopplegangers, Kunda has appeared. This merchant in the Abandoned City sells upgraded wings. Bring your 151 wings, and wing fragments looted from the dopples to kunda, to receive your new wings.
Wings upgrade from 151 to [Eo] wings for 100 fragments. From [Eo] Wings to [Xera] Wings for 200 fragments. And from [Xera] Wings to [Ys] Wings for 300 fragments.
D-Shop Wing stats will not change. They will remain the highest stats. [YS] Wing Stats = D-Shop Wing Stats
Added Dopple Monsters to Abandoned City
Increased health, damage, and EXP of Dopple Monsters.
EXP rate is very high, but the monsters are tough. Middle and Strongest monsters give slightly more EXP than monsters in Arcadia
Fixed EXP bug in Abandoned City
New Item: Wing Fragments -- drop from Dopple Monsters
New NPC: Kunda -- upgrades Wing Fragments for Upgraded Wings
151 Wings now upgrade to Eo -> Xera -> Ys wings.
Ys wings have the same stats as D-Shop wings. All D-Shop wings have the same stats now.
Teleport to Abandoned City is now Lv195
5. New Mouse Cursor
New mouse cursor has been applied since the old one was hard to see under certain circumstances.
6. Khaleesi Channel Fixed
Khaleesi channel is back online just in time for summer! You can now choose from Arcane, Khaleesi, or Lurile channels.
7. Siege Time Changed (Siege is this weekend)
Siege time has been changed. Please inform all of your guildmembers and friends. Countdown will be posted on the website shortly. We have changed it in an effort to make it accommodating for all of our players (there is no perfect timezone and it is hard to accommodate everyone).
Siege time (EU): 5PM
Siege time (America EST): 12PM Noon
Siege time (Philippines): 12AM Midnight
8. Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
Lizardman General now only drops Naruke to make it easier to farm narukes.
Winter Ardeca theme removed - Spring Ardeca theme has been applied
Summoner Shadow costume has been fixed
Fixed bugged stats on some D-Shop wings
Love Armlet from Valentine event has been removed from Colosseum exchange and removed from all characters.
Valentine Chocolate chests in Hell Temple have been removed.
Wedding costumes 50% off sale has ended.
Gold Wings added for upcoming tournament purposes.
9. Server Optimizations / Clean Up
Full server maintenance has been conducted (network, data, firewall, etc.) to improve game server latency (MS) and lag.
Hello there, I'm Danny and I am going to tell you what to do if you are a new player to Dekaron, or to this server and you get stuck easy.
You should start this guide after you have downloaded, created an account, and created your character. To download and create a GAME account, go here: http://dekaronrising.com/index.php?/home/
Scroll down buttom for video tutorial
The first thing you should do when you spawn in Ardeca after you make a character and gave it a name is following:
Open your map (M)
1. First thing to do is to open your map (M) and go to the Ardeca town exit (big green arrows on the map) 2. As you venture out of the town Ardeca, simply open your map (M) and follow the green arrows to slay the different level Akris on the map until you are level 60. (make sure to grab the "newbie buff" at the gate exit/entrance to ardeca. simply walk over it. Also remember to pick up the dils drop from Akris) 3. Once you are level 60 return to Ardeca. 4. First thing you should do now is to go buy the skills for YOUR class. (skills are only 1 dil each and skillmasters are located at cordinates 400 : 80) 5. Once you have bought your skills, you will need as many potions you can get for your level. Also buy 100 return scrolls while you're at it. Head to the merchant NPC "Arenar" who is located at the coordinates 285 : 147 in Ardeca town. (IMPORTANT: Make sure you always save dils for teleportings)
Alright you have made it this far and the easiest part is over and you are now level 60 and have bought your skills and potions.
6. It is now time to use the Egutt Desert scroll in your inventory (or go to teleporter NPC "Jerome" located in Ardeca town at coordinates 350 : 142 and teleport to egutt desert from him)
7. Once you arrive in Egutt Desert you are currently in a safe zone. (However players can attack and kill each other here still) 8. Go to the NPC "Commander" and teleport to the level 60+ area. 1. If you die too many times in egutt desert level 60+ area, and you feel like giving, up here is the 2nd choice:
As you stand in Ardeca it is time to visit your old friend NPC "Makaio". Teleport to Draco Desert lvl 54+. (This will cost you 3500 dils.)
Keep slaying the monsters in this map until you think you are strong enough to take on the monsters in Egutt Desert once again.
9. Once you have leveled from level 60-80 click your return scroll you bought earlier and return to Ardeca. 10. Once you have returned to Ardeca re-enter Egutt Desert and teleport to the level 80 area this time. Keep leveling at the level 80 area until you reach level 102 then use another return scroll and return to Ardeca. (IMPORTANT: If you have 500k dils you can go to Parca Temple and look for NPC "Hosea" at coordinates 348 : 317; Hosea will have level 102 wings to sell to you for 500k and they have the same stats as 151 and Dshop wings) 11. Once again re-enter Egutt desert and this time level from 102-120. At level 120 return to Ardeca again. 12. Re-enter Egutt Desert again and enter level 120 area. Level from level 120-140 then return to Ardeca again. 13. Re-enter Egutt Desert again and enter level 140 area. Level from level 140-160 then return to Ardeca again. 14. Re-enter Egutt Desert again and enter level 160 area. Level from level 160-180. Here you also farm your new set. +9 Level 170+ set, weapon and accessories. Monsters have high drop rate.
Nice work bruh!
You should now be level 180 and fully equipped with your new +9 170 set, wep and accessories. You are now ready for the next step.
There are 2 options for you here. You can either go to Crespo Abyss to gain extra stat points and rank by killing the monsters there (Spiders give highest amount and is located down right cornor of the map) or you can teleport to Mitera to keep leveling.
Lets move on.
15. Open your inventory and use your Miteria scroll (or go to NPC "Jerome" coordinates 350 : 142) Here you will level from 180-190. Monsters in Miteria drops the next gear sets but only +7. You can farm these and upgrade them later on. The gears are called Osmium and is the 2nd strongest gear in game. Osmium can be upgraded all the way to +10. You will also find level 180 +7 weapons here and level 180 necklaces, rings etc.
16. The final step is Arcadia. You can get to Arcadia through Miteria. Just go to Miteria and open your map and you will see Arcadia marked here. In Arcadia you will level from level 190-200. In Arcadia the final gears will drop and they are called Teragrace.
VERY GOOD WORK!
You have now completed my new player guide!
The only thing left for you now is leveling and making good items.