Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|

6 posts in this topic

Builds for AK

This topic is for newbies and its my personal idea on AK build. Hope this would help lol. correct me if im wrong thanks.AK is a fun class to master and play. It's about the types of builds AK can adept. 

people would normally go S/S&2H or S/S&Duals. For me, I go A/S&2H because 

i like it that way and its fun for me that way. Okay so first, the types of AK build

i know so far are :

1. GlassCanon/HighDmg AK (stats: more to STR)

2. TankAK/HighDef AK (stats: follow equips. Req & rest to HEAL)

3. Tribuild/3in1AK (stats: either type 1. / 2. as shown above)

4. SimpleAK (stats: STR&HEAL about the same and rest as equip. REQ)

If u have full +7 sets, i recommend type 2./4. suits you BEST!. Type 1./3. are best if u got +10/ +9 FULL SETS.

For earrings, wear either DEX/STR/HEAL or best are PLUMES!. Neckies- get 1 Squama and 3x any resist. 170 neck +9. Belts and armlets should be +7 or better +9.

Do watch this vid on youtube, worth watching! 

>   

(i will continue on this soon guys)

nice one bro for newbies ofc ;)

AK is the most cool char to play cuz simply its the KING of Dekaron so manys builds , weapons & skills AK has that makes him SPECIAL.

if someone is starting playing ak i would recommend to start with 2 hand weapon ( use AXE ) simply becasue of it HIGH DAMAGE + BLOWS,

and for shield use 1h sword or 1h axe ( up to player ).

At the Begining with your AK go FULL HEAL BUILD cuz new player dont have OP gear , so  this build will help you when you will lv up , farm and progress your AK.

about skills its simple all MASTERYS = MAXED , all BUFS fro shield MAXED, all HIGH DMG aoe SKILLs MAXED as well.

this will help new AK player to easy lv up , farm simply play ;)

use RESITANCE neckles for AK cuz it has good def already ( using shield even more )

for weapons use ICE , LIGHTING dmg % GEMS as those are elements of AK

for shield use RESITANCE GEMS as well ( just find them in game ) im not talking about + all resitance gems as they are only for ARMOR.

EARINGS / stats : i recommend STR or DEX earings as you are already HEAL build. ( i know players dont believe in dex earings for AK but trust me DEX = more Critical Chance + more GUARD.

try to get DAES ARIE as a MAIN RING.

thats all for NEW AK PLAYERS.

best of luck : Achiles

mornster likes this

8 minutes ago, elixire said:

What's a tribuild AK,  i keep seeing this throughout threads but without a detailed information.

A tri-build AK is an AK that uses all weps:

• 1-Handed Weapon + Shield
  • 2-Handed Weapon
  • 2x 1-Handed Weapons

Here is a video of me when I returned to Rising and tried to use tri-build again. In this video I was not very good at switching weapons, other AKs are much better and switching weapons than I am. Hope this helps a little, if you have any questions about tri-build you can ask me. Or you can ask Zeshin/Kianni/Rexx they are all really good AKs.

In order to play as a tri-build AK you must keep your inventory open.

6 hours ago, [GM]Fayth said:

A tri-build AK is an AK that uses all weps:

• 1-Handed Weapon + Shield
  • 2-Handed Weapon
  • 2x 1-Handed Weapons

Here is a video of me when I returned to Rising and tried to use tri-build again. In this video I was not very good at switching weapons, other AKs are much better and switching weapons than I am. Hope this helps a little, if you have any questions about tri-build you can ask me. Or you can ask Zeshin/Kianni/Rexx they are all really good AKs.

In order to play as a tri-build AK you must keep your inventory open.

Great display of skills, i like how you decide when and who to attack. I wish i would be able to try this build.

[GM]Fayth likes this