Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Dannyboi

Dils-making guide to Dekaron Rising by Dannyboi

40 posts in this topic

NOTE: IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE TEXT DUE TO IT HAVING SAME COLOR AS FORUM BACKGROUND, GO DOWN BOTTOM OF FORUM AND CHANGE THEME TO "AZURE LIGHT (DEFAULT)"

So alot new players who joins this server keep telling me that theres no guide on making dils when I tell them to go forum and check guides section. Idk if this is true and I was too lazy to check, so I decided to just make one myself.

Lets be real. If you join this server to think you will get OP items and rich without hard work and effort, you're most likely to have a hard time. It's not something that is done fast, it takes alot of patience. So lets get to it.

NOTE: Market prices changes all the time. The prices I mention in this guide will never be 100% accurate. Ask in game if you don't know how much certain items are worth.

So lets assume you completed my new player guide and you are level 180+ with full +9 17x set & weps or better.

HOW TO MAKE DILS IN DEKARON RISING:

Option 1: (Space of Pilgrimage. Best for new players.)
If you are a new player with descent gear and you're looking for quick dils my suggestion would be "Space Of Pilgrimage". This is an excellent map for both new players and players with a little experience in Dekaron Rising. The map requires you to be level 135+ and the teleport will cost 10000 Dils. This map is located at NPC Makaio (coordinates 346 : 112)

As you arrive in Space Of Pilgrimage you should be looking for the monsters called "Grieve Meniz" & "Lament Meniz". These monsters are fairly easy to kill and drop alot of items such as: Dils, Argates, Rings, Necklaces, Earrings & Marvics. Rings, necklaces & earrings you can sell at NPC shops in Ardeca for 20k each. Argates and Marvics you can sell to other players for a fair amount of dils. (Prices of argates and marvics change all the time. check what other people sell them for and adjust your own price from that.)

Option 2: (Aquarai Ruins. Best for new players.)
Again an option if you are a new player with descent gear.
You are currently in ardeca. This time the trip goes to "Aquarai Ruins". To get to Aquarai Ruins you will need to speak with NPC Makaio (coordinates 346 : 112). This require for you to be level 130+ and the teleport costs 10000 dils.

As you arrive in Aquarai Ruins, what you are going to want to do, is to open your map "M" and run all the way up to the top left of the Aquarai Ruins map. Here you will find the monsters called "Gabian Fret" & "Gabian D'Qurion". These monsters have a high rate of dropping gems. (players know them as "crap gems"). you can sell these gems to other players for a fair amount of dils. Players will want to buy 50 crap gems at 1 time (AKA 1 bag of crap gems). players will usually buy 1 bag of crap gems for 10-15mil dephending on market price changes.

Option 3: (171+ DK Square PVP)
Level 171+ DK Square is very  active now days.. (WARNING: In Level 171+ DK Square there are alot of strong players, and you will not stand a chance if you do not have AT LEAST full +9 set and weapon.)
However if you feel you can handle the PVP in 171+ DK Square go for it. as I said its very active and you can farm Purchase Points which you can choose to buy items from NPC Lowe (coordinates 285 : 97) and sell to other players for dils. This isn't really the best way of making dils, but if you get tired of the constant farming, lvl 171+ dk square is an excellent option to get away from the boring farming.

Option 4: (Castor Dungeon.)
Castor Dungeon is one of the most popular ways of making dils. In Castor Dungeon you will face 1 boss at the time and each boss will usually drop 8 argates and somewhere between 6-7mil dils. (WARNING: Theres a time limit of 5 minutes. Are you not able to kill the boss inside the time limit you will fail and get no drops.)
It is a good idea to get 1 or 2 people in your party if you are still new and don't have full +9 or 10 yet. If you have full +9 or +10 perhaps you are strong enough to solo the boss within the time limit.
Altogether Castor Dungeon is and pretty good way of making your fortune.
Note: Argates no longer drops from castor bosses. Castor bosses now drop 8-9mil while you need to go to the map "Arcadia" and kill shadowkris for argates. To get to Arcadia teleport to Miteria and open your map, you should see the Arcadia on your map.

Options 4 is unavailable for now.

Option 5: (Miteria & Osmium/Fortified Osmium/180 weps)

Note: New Tera set has been added, making the value of osm set items decrease alot.

Note 2: +7 Osmium parts and weps now drop from all enemies in Miteria and not just bosses.

This will require you to be somewhat strong, but as you learn the bosses moveset this method will become alot easier. I recommend at least +7 set and weapon for soloing.
To get to Miteria you will need to speak with NPC Jerome (coordinates 350 : 142). The map requires for you to be level 170+ and the teleport will cost 1000 dils. In Miteria there are 5 bosses. each boss located in a different area of the map. Each boss drops 3 pieces of osmium set. Class is random. Open your map "M". Boss list below.
Top right: Conjurer Edward. Drop: Osmium chest pieces.

Center: Grandis. Drop: Osmium Boots.

Top left: Foreman King Digger. Drop: Osmium Helmet.
Down left cornor: Pausha. Drop: Osmium Pants.
Down left cornor: Nubian. Drop: Osmium Gloves.

You can sell osmium pieces to other players. You can either choose to sell them +0 or try and make them +7. +0 Osmium pieces usually goes for 5-15mil each piece, while +7 pieces go for 70-150mil each dephending on class and market. (prices change all the time, this is not 100% accurate.)

Option 6: (Parca Hell Temple & Shadowkris) RECOMMENDED for average players
Since Castor is currently unavailable due to it being updated into something new, dils and copper/silver argates will drop from Shadowkris enemy in Parca Hell Temple. They will only spawn in numbers of 4 and only in the small area around NPC "Kata". They will drop a bunch of coppers/silvers (golds rarely) and 5mil dils. Killing Shadowkris in Parca Hell Temple is a popular and solid way of making dils in Dekaron Rising.

Option 7: (Draco Desert bosses): Mainly for strong players
New bosses in Draco Desert has been added. The main boss "Draco Umbar" will drop 15 gold argates upon death. Gold argates have extremely high value in Dekaron Rising at the moment, making it a good way to make dils. Draco Umbar is very strong and players will contantly PK each other to get it. Draco umbar is located at Bighead Pond in Draco Desert.
There are also mini bosses that each drop 1 gold argate. The mini bosses are located at Smallhead Pond in Draco Desert.

Option 8: (Under Crespo)
As a new addition to the server, Under Crespo has been updated and monsters there now has a very low chance of dropped 6% gems. Or you can kill the bosses which has a higher rate of dropping 6% gems than normal monsters. The 6% gems are currently 200-300mil each. There are 2 bosses. 1 is located down right cornor and another is located down left cornor. They have a respawn time of 2 hours.
NOTE: This option is very new and since more and more people are getting 6% gems the prices are dropping with every second counting. It is very likely I will remove this option in the future.

Option 9: (New Tera Set)

As a new addition to the server, a new set has been added. These set pieces can be bought at Mike 2 NPC for 55k purchase points each. This method makes dksq a valid dils making option. Doing dksq will give you both rank up and purchase points. Buy complete Tera sets for Purchase Points and sell them for 200-250mil dils per set.
Tera set parts and accessories also have great droprate from the 3 dragon bosses in Arcadia (WARNING: these dragons are VERY strong. You will need a party).

Note: +0 Tera pieces are no longer worth this much.

Option 10: (Level 195 weapons)

As a new addition to the server 195 weapons have been added. These comes in 2 different versions (blue and red), However theres no different between them other than visual preference.
You can get the blue level 195 weapons from the ghost monsters in Arcadia map and you can get the red level 195 weapons by doing coloseum matches.
+0 195 weapons goes from 300mil-400mil, making it a decent way to make dils.

I hope this helps alot of people.
Also if anyone have other ways of making dils, that they would like me to add to my dils making guide, please PM me on forum and I will make sure it gets done :)

Castor hands down. But for new players, Space hands down. The rate of the argates are cool enuff. I am just so unlucky last time. Get ez +6 weps and armors then level up over 170 or stay at option 3. And get 7s and high rank. Then level up to 180+ to the point where u could equip osmiums. BTW, don't trade the ticket at lvl 60 quickly. 170-180 is rough. So rough without a party.