Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Dannyboi

Dils-making guide to Dekaron Rising by Dannyboi

35 posts in this topic

Hello there , i'm trying your ways to make some money , but no one is buying or the copper of the bag of full crap gems , its hard , it's been 3 days waiting to someone buy something , still nothing ;/ , what i do ? 

Have to be patient, crap gems are not always on demand, you have to invest time and offer them for longer periods

About coopers the key is setting the right price, checking the market constantly, also people seem to dislike buying less than a stack of 25, so if you try to sell 7, 4, 8, its harder.

If you have coopers now i will buy them i need red and gold. 

XXXCHRIS01 likes this

Hello there , i'm trying your ways to make some money , but no one is buying or the copper of the bag of full crap gems , its hard , it's been 3 days waiting to someone buy something , still nothing ;/ , what i do ? 

reduce the price.

Go check what other people sell them for and then sell them 20% cheaper. They will get sold fast and even tho you wont get as many dils as others, at least you get yours sold.