Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Dannyboi

Dils-making guide to Dekaron Rising by Dannyboi

35 posts in this topic

Try to not rely on Kracion. You can do it without the kracion. Try dual logging with a seg or better a segu. One full str with gloves and another for heal and buffs. If you buy full items +9 already just to get the castor dungeon it won't be fun. Imagine you are already rich. It's way more fun if you try to beat it while still not strong. +7 is enough and is more challenging.

On 24/2/2016 at 8:26 AM, lewismartin24 said:

How about now? How to make dils? :P

My guide on how to make dils is in my signature, which is displayed under every post I make. Even the new player guide and this reply to you. The links will take you there.

Regardless here is the link if you don't know what signature is: http://dekaronrising.com/index.php?showtopic=19194#entry173065

Edit: I see that this is already my guide on how to make dils and you confused me, therefore, you now have persmission to smd

XXXCHRIS01 likes this

On 19/06/2015 at 1:43 PM, Ahemait said:

Option 7: (New Tera Set)

As a new addition to the server, a new set has been added. These set pieces can be bought at Mike 2 NPC for 55k purchase points each. This method makes dksq a valid dils making option. Doing dksq will give you both rank up and purchase points. Buy complete Tera sets for Purchase Points and sell them for 200-250mil dils per set.

So it's your fault theres zillion of naked ppl on dksq just to farm, u slut ima pk u...

david451154 and Adori like this

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 9:38 PM, cesar992 said:

Hello there , i'm trying your ways to make some money , but no one is buying or the copper of the bag of full crap gems , its hard , it's been 3 days waiting to someone buy something , still nothing ;/ , what i do ? 

best thing is to make alts where you can put all your crap gems. so you can keep farming and when anybody needs it, you'll just have to log your alts with the bag of crap gems in it.

Adori likes this

50 minutes ago, vanmydailoc said:

Me too, no one buy bag of gems :(. I'm wondering what are those gem used for? People only use 6% gems now.

They are used to make sockets bro, when you are making sockets for armor pieces, armlets, belt and weapons you will need huge amounts of crap gems to increase the success rate and create sockets to put gems in it.

vanmydailoc likes this

1 hour ago, fkreisler said:

They are used to make sockets bro, when you are making sockets for armor pieces, armlets, belt and weapons you will need huge amounts of crap gems to increase the success rate and create sockets to put gems in it.

Thanks :D. You made my day :). Still waiting for someone to buy my crappy gems...

Adori likes this