Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nitex

*** [FIX] [GUIDE] Slow Loading Windows 10 ***

37 posts in this topic

1 - At windows10 make sure your anti-virus allow dekaron-rising launcher/exe (its not only launcher) and allways make both run as administrator and with compatibility.

2- If it crash you, you may need add to DEP Exception's (but isnt the main problem for sure).

3 - Otherwise windows10 defender sometimes are not "solid" so if you allow dekaronrising and if it still crashes, just turn it off.

4- Make sure you have latest drivers and updates!

5- Add at firewall dekaronrising exception (sometimes you can have crash in launcher due to launcher connection)

I hope it helps ;)

1 hour ago, KingHueso said:

None of the solutions work for me any other advice 

and same problem in 99.9%   but still crashing

99.9% crash is antivirus or firewall related. Do you have any antivirus other than Windows Defender installed (ex. Malwarebytes, Avira, AVG etc)? If you do have another AV installed, i would recommend googleing "how to add exception on *antivirusName*". Also make sure to add dekaron to your Firewall exception list, use google because you will get your answer with pictures much quicker then w8 for us to explain it. If you dont know how, just post here what AV and firewall you have and i or someone else will post a link.

1 hour ago, NobelKnight said:

99.9% crash is antivirus or firewall related. Do you have any antivirus other than Windows Defender installed (ex. Malwarebytes, Avira, AVG etc)? If you do have another AV installed, i would recommend googleing "how to add exception on *antivirusName*". Also make sure to add dekaron to your Firewall exception list, use google because you will get your answer with pictures much quicker then w8 for us to explain it. If you dont know how, just post here what AV and firewall you have and i or someone else will post a link.

I do not have any antivirus enabled and add all probe exceptions with all the comparisons and nothing