Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

[Patch 12.3] Winter Contents Patch Part 1

77 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Roasteed said:

u saw the changes we did (inde,bella,bone etc...) and u accepted almost all of them and nothing got implemented just wanna ask why cause those changes was much better as this change from sharpe, everything else +1 but this hb idk what to say and all those changes we made got ingnored

I'm taking those very seriously and I'm going to be testing them soon. I didn't get a chance to test them before this update, and part of the team that created that list that was supposed to help me test it was removed from staff for corrupt activity. You can expect to see some of them in the next update. 

@Roasteed

@Dannyboi

Update to patch notes:

Independent, Kianni, Riku, Roasteed, Bon3, Bellatrix, and Dannyboi have all helped come up with a comprehensive balancing list. This balancing list will be finalized and input into the game in the next update (next week). Due to time constraints it did not make it into this update.

I apologies for not adding the balance in this list to the update. If I can get it done and tested by the end of the week, I'll have it added by Friday night my time. If not, next week for sure. 

Roasteed likes this

16 hours ago, Nitex said:

Update to patch notes:

Independent, Kianni, Riku, Roasteed, Bon3, Bellatrix, and Dannyboi have all helped come up with a comprehensive balancing list. This balancing list will be finalized and input into the game in the next update (next week). Due to time constraints it did not make it into this update.

I apologies for not adding the balance in this list to the update. If I can get it done and tested by the end of the week, I'll have it added by Friday night my time. If not, next week for sure. 

server up?