Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
[GM]Riku Noctis-XIII☪

Dekaron Rising [Seasonal PvP]

[Season 1] Tournament Poll    38 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. What would you love to see to start off this First Season!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

Hello Dekaron Rising warriors, I am proud to announce the new seasonal PvP event, in wich Rising’s community will have the ultimate decision upon the category of the PvPs for each season.

tumblr_ndnvmflE8C1ro2yn3o3_500.gif

Foreword for the first Season.

Have you ever wanted to prove you're the best fighter? Now is the time to make history in Dekaron Rising, to achieve the ultimate victory your team has to win the majority of seasons by the end of the year, everyone will show no mercy.

Instructions on how to enter:

1.You will need to assemble a Team with at least 5 members in order to qualify registration for all the tournaments of the first season. For every season you have the option to fight along new teammates, if you chose to, new leaders etc., however staying with the same team will surely entitle more pride when wining consecutive seasons and thus becoming a Legend.

2. Every Team should have a Leader, he is the only one that can make team related decisions during the tournament, including replacements that will require pre-validation from a GM.

3. Below you will provide the name of your team and Leader, alternatively you can use your guild name.

Rules:

1. Any given player cannot be on different/share/help other teams once registered for a Season, you will have to wait until the season ends to switch teams. Breaking this rule will result in a penalty for your team aswell as the team you intended to help.

2. You can have up to 8 members in your team and season event, however depending on the format of the season Tournament, the team leader will receive a notification regarding the specific number of fighters that will be required for the tournament that will take place.

3. For a successful replacement you have to submit the desired change, at least one hour before the match, if needed you can select two possible replacements.

Example: Azza vs Bon3

Replacements for Bon3: (User 1), (User 2)

Replacements for Azza (User 1), (User 2).

All Matches will be best of three for this event, we will need more than 5 teams.

This seasonal event will have a winner’s bracket and a loser’s bracket so this means that even if you lose you will still have a chance to get back up and learn from your mistakes with your team.

Brackets will be created using the following page: http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator

Time Zones will be Handled by [OPR]Adori.

There will be Total of 10 Tournament events to determine the winner of Season 1 and, the community will decide the format of the tournament (1v1 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 and 5v5), after completing 10 different tournaments the team that ends up with the highest amount of points will receive prizes. (Prizes will all be decided by the Developer Nitex, to be discussed soon) any questions or suggestions please let me know. Anything edited from the post will be notified.

1 Place with a Total of 7 Points

2 Place with a Total of 5 Points

3 Place with a Total of 3 Points

jIArrsS.gif

May the best Warriors win. Vote Registration will close in 5 days. Team Registration will be 2 weeks. Tell me what you think of the event down below [GM]LadyKawaii.

MasterD, akxfolife, AzaNezz and 5 others like this

Is there any possibilities where the host of the tournament is impartial? So I can choose my team without the GM having friends or guilds with the teams we are opponents with?

Because this have happened so many times in the past where you apply a team, and the GM tells his guild that these specific players have a team, which makes it somewhat unfair, since they can plan counters in beforehand. Not acceptable for a "bigger" kind of event like this in my opinion.

Atlanti, Adori and SMOKE like this

9 minutes ago, NecroShock said:

Is there any possibilities where the host of the tournament is impartial? So I can choose my team without the GM having friends or guilds with the teams we are opponents with?

Because this have happened so many times in the past where you apply a team, and the GM tells his guild that these specific players have a team, which makes it somewhat unfair, since they can plan counters in beforehand. Not acceptable for a "bigger" kind of event like this in my opinion.

Very valid concern. I will discuss with the staff and come up with fairness guidelines and post them before the tournament.

Thank you for your feedback. 

{VIP}xBellaTrix, Atlanti and SMOKE like this

6 hours ago, [GM]Riku Noctis-XIII☪ said:

2. You can have up to 8 members in your team

Does this mean we can gather atmost 8 members for our Team and we can choose among the 8 anytime in the tournament? If yes, this will be nice. :)

And can we put 1 player of our choise in the opposite party as for watcher? :D

1 hour ago, NecroShock said:

+1 bro.

and +9999999999 for the sigs.