Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Adori

Pre-Christmas Events!

11 posts in this topic

Christmas season is just few steps away! the following events will take place next Saturday and Sunday, please review the provided guidelines and schedule.

1. Deadfront Bonus event.

Successfully enter Deadfront, winners get extra prizes for completing Deadfront (first place and runner up team).

Event times:

December 3.-

21:00  Pacific Standard Time (PST) UTC/GMT-8   

13:00, December 4 for Philippine Time (PHT) UTC/GMT+8 

2.Hide and Seek.

How to enter:

Be ready at the right time in Ardeca, i will shout the location where it will be held. 

Objective: Once i select my spot in the chosen map and give the Start signal, search around the map until you find me, upon finding me it is recommended that you invite me to party, not a necessity to win, but it is recommended to easily select a winner in the scenario that two players find me at the same time.

Event times:

This will be a recurring event through December 3 and 4.

3.Secret entrance tournament.

Rules and Objective:

I will announce my current map location and the required ticket in the form of an item that will grant your entrance to the tournament. You will have to find out yourself on which map you can acquire the key-items. Once the assigned item/items are announced, the first eight people to deliver me the assigned and correct items to [GM]Adori will be rewarded and given entrance to the tournament for extra prizes.

Event times:

December 3.-

Starting at 21:30  Pacific Standard Time (PST) UTC/GMT-8   

Starting at 13:30, December 4 for Philippine Time (PHT) UTC/GMT+8 

• Prizes: D-shop items.
  • Prizes will be distributed within 24 hours after the event ended.
  • PK allowed at all times.

21ls8rt.png

We have successfully concluded Pre-Christmas Events, Thank you all for participating!

DEAD FRONT BONUS EVENT had more than four applying teams so unfortunately two teams received the OUT signal and were unable to participate.

2cctd0y.png

24mgkyh.png

Our winners, congratulations team Orange for winning the Dead front!

Team purple runner up, and Team Blue second runner up.

2ewfsew.png

After Dead front we had [GM]Akxfolife joining the fun! 

For the next event, simultaneously combining Hide and Seek and Kill -PK- GM, in order to win players had two options:

1. Find [GM]Adori in a secret spot around map; or,

2. PK [GM]Akxfolife.

2s1atcx.png

[GM]Akxfolife and [GM]Adori rip, forever remembered gg wp.

Winners of the Secret Entrance tournament, congratulations warriors!

f055c7.png

First place ScykkGnOm.

Runner up Virginity4SALE and Second Runner up Tanashiri.