Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

[Patch 12.6] Double DK Square, bug fixes, and more!

53 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, {易碎}l4fragile said:

uhmm ....actually .... what people mean is to put the wings lvl 151 normal design on dshop.....but nitex was happy so he made it free :mellow: because its christmas ^_^ and also good for newbies :)

i think it would be fine because its worth for siege winners only...if would be unbalance then maybe try make it +300 vit and +200 to all stats then make it only for pve...:unsure::lol::wub:

its totally unbalanced in pvp - 150 vit = 10% crit dmg - that alone is op as fuck already then add 2% tolerance which makes it even more broken.

We declined a 100 all stat emblem because it was too much and now an even stronger emblem is being released

Dannyboi likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bon3 said:

its totally unbalanced in pvp - 150 vit = 10% crit dmg - that alone is op as fuck already then add 2% tolerance which makes it even more broken.

We declined a 100 all stat emblem because it was too much and now an even stronger emblem is being released

yep its pro for castle holders .....maybe disable it for tournaments/events?

its like the sign/pride/reward for castle holders so people know members in that guild is stronger and to defeat them requires more than that and maybe lets try the taste of it for a while since nitex change everything many times....

^^V peace  :)

 

{VIP}Voudou likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, haziqzas said:

sight reduce 20% pvp dmge increase more than 20% dmge by new item haha wat can i say he is dick

true....but if what ever changes was made...there's no end to it because players are not only 1 or less than 50 people.... everyone will always want changes they feel is unbalanced and explain what things made what .....and what so over anything and everything...

and pvp reduced by 20%? wew! thats huge.... i've not been very active so i dunno about that... just had pvp for few time...:mellow::)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, {易碎}l4fragile said:

true....but if what ever changes was made...there's no end to it because players are not only 1 or less than 50 people.... everyone will always want changes they feel is unbalanced and explain what things made what .....and what so over anything and everything...

and pvp reduced by 20%? wew! thats huge.... i've not been very active so i dunno about that... just had pvp for few time...:mellow::)

correction my mistake, nitex did mention overall pvp dmge get reduce but he didnt say the exact amount my bad
no i dont care either actually since nitex just want to make something new ofc, 
yeah been 2 month i think iv been back i dont really into pvp tho, but after the reduce i still crit 17k with full buff in dksq on person probably tera +10 i dont know them and im not even fully tera yet

but still @Nitex u suck!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, haziqzas said:

correction my mistake, nitex did mention overall pvp dmge get reduce but he didnt say the exact amount my bad
no i dont care either actually since nitex just want to make something new ofc, 
yeah been 2 month i think iv been back i dont really into pvp tho, but after the reduce i still crit 17k with full buff in dksq on person probably tera +10 i dont know them and im not even fully tera yet

add me fl ingame....we can do testings when eve i had spare time if its fine with you...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, llkooltjg13 said:

i dislike the emblem changes & wing.....  what was point of wasting 10$ per wing if stats are same????? 70$ down drain less then week Thanks...

Well, some players are really so into the fashion thingy bro...even if it's give the same stats, but the looks is different...

I have seen so many players (including me:D) spending 10$ just for costume... costume doesn't add any stats, but still many buys that fashion thingy...

dekaron is the same like Barbie online game, but with the PK, PVP and other thingy..

Never hurt to look so good..:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • SexyRexy WTS/T List
      PM ME idol.. Look @ my armlets.
    • Class PvP Rankings
      i like this post... im a mage lols.. mage need to be fast skiller no need to add damage she got every damage need...  and pretty slow too.. like in DK egut set are faster running than mine using 10+ DN SB .. imagine if u say SB ur in 6th gear lols.. i feel like im just in the 3rd gear... PVP AK (any build u gonna fuck any char) Bagi Segu HB Etc..   DK/MASS PK DW  AK MAGE ALOK HUNTER Etc..   I got Q. is it bug when u have been interrupted and cannot use ur skill by KB?.. mage are also useless when it come to that point.. like iv been KB by bagi or DK  when im casting my shield and i cannot use it anymore, thats the only survival skill i need, slow move, slow cast equals destruction to my sexy mage char. lols..  Im not saying that mage should be stro ger to any class, i just want to be balance and fair so every mage also can enjoy.. most people say its only "How u use it " ..hmm play mage and u will know..   Hunter - good damage, faster skill casting, fast moving but need to add a little more resist..    Why i did not put bagi in mass PK and Dk, i just put how the class can contribute base on the skill that  can do to help in DK. Bagi can do only tank and aim only one target at a time and no buff to support the other class. AK are much helpful compare to bagi, AK can protect shield every class around him, can buff.. etc. Why my number 1 list in  PK/DK is DW well this one can fuck anyone in DK mana drain health drain shield, run and gun ,full buff, full candy..etc.       
    • Premium Costume
      Costumes doesn't give extra stats, as everyone said. Description isn't updated.
  • Popular Contributors