Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

[Patch 12.6] Double DK Square, bug fixes, and more!

53 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, {易碎}l4fragile said:

uhmm ....actually .... what people mean is to put the wings lvl 151 normal design on dshop.....but nitex was happy so he made it free :mellow: because its christmas ^_^ and also good for newbies :)

i think it would be fine because its worth for siege winners only...if would be unbalance then maybe try make it +300 vit and +200 to all stats then make it only for pve...:unsure::lol::wub:

its totally unbalanced in pvp - 150 vit = 10% crit dmg - that alone is op as fuck already then add 2% tolerance which makes it even more broken.

We declined a 100 all stat emblem because it was too much and now an even stronger emblem is being released

Dannyboi likes this

10 minutes ago, Bon3 said:

its totally unbalanced in pvp - 150 vit = 10% crit dmg - that alone is op as fuck already then add 2% tolerance which makes it even more broken.

We declined a 100 all stat emblem because it was too much and now an even stronger emblem is being released

yep its pro for castle holders .....maybe disable it for tournaments/events?

its like the sign/pride/reward for castle holders so people know members in that guild is stronger and to defeat them requires more than that and maybe lets try the taste of it for a while since nitex change everything many times....

^^V peace  :)

{VIP}Voudou likes this

4 minutes ago, haziqzas said:

sight reduce 20% pvp dmge increase more than 20% dmge by new item haha wat can i say he is dick

true....but if what ever changes was made...there's no end to it because players are not only 1 or less than 50 people.... everyone will always want changes they feel is unbalanced and explain what things made what .....and what so over anything and everything...

and pvp reduced by 20%? wew! thats huge.... i've not been very active so i dunno about that... just had pvp for few time...:mellow::)

7 minutes ago, {易碎}l4fragile said:

true....but if what ever changes was made...there's no end to it because players are not only 1 or less than 50 people.... everyone will always want changes they feel is unbalanced and explain what things made what .....and what so over anything and everything...

and pvp reduced by 20%? wew! thats huge.... i've not been very active so i dunno about that... just had pvp for few time...:mellow::)

correction my mistake, nitex did mention overall pvp dmge get reduce but he didnt say the exact amount my bad
no i dont care either actually since nitex just want to make something new ofc, 
yeah been 2 month i think iv been back i dont really into pvp tho, but after the reduce i still crit 17k with full buff in dksq on person probably tera +10 i dont know them and im not even fully tera yet

but still @Nitex u suck!!

4 minutes ago, haziqzas said:

correction my mistake, nitex did mention overall pvp dmge get reduce but he didnt say the exact amount my bad
no i dont care either actually since nitex just want to make something new ofc, 
yeah been 2 month i think iv been back i dont really into pvp tho, but after the reduce i still crit 17k with full buff in dksq on person probably tera +10 i dont know them and im not even fully tera yet

add me fl ingame....we can do testings when eve i had spare time if its fine with you...;)

14 minutes ago, llkooltjg13 said:

i dislike the emblem changes & wing.....  what was point of wasting 10$ per wing if stats are same????? 70$ down drain less then week Thanks...

Well, some players are really so into the fashion thingy bro...even if it's give the same stats, but the looks is different...

I have seen so many players (including me:D) spending 10$ just for costume... costume doesn't add any stats, but still many buys that fashion thingy...

dekaron is the same like Barbie online game, but with the PK, PVP and other thingy..

Never hurt to look so good..:)

{易碎}l4fragile and tairy like this