Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

**UPDATED** Patch 12.7 Notes: EXP Revamp, Dead Front Revamp, Butterfly Wings, and more!

70 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Nitex said:

3. New Butterfly Wings 

New Butterfly wings have been added to the D-Shop and are available for all classes. . They are available in the following colors:

• Butterfly Wings Gold
  • Butterfly Wings Ice
  • Butterfly Wings Fire
  • Butterfly Wings Curse
  • Butterfly Wings Posion
  • Butterfly Wings Shadow

aIGlID3.jpg

how about the coins?

well I dig these wings. thanks for the awesome update. =)

AzaNezz likes this

2 minutes ago, AzaNezz said:

Balance and Looks and giving the choices of taste. 

30 minutes ago, Dwayne Wayne said:

Next person who asks what's the point in d-shop wings needs to be banned from ever playing Dekaron again. 

Yeah yeah cuz spending 2.5b- 3b or $10 in a wings just for looks seems pretty much sense

Btw telling the ppl who ask the point on dshop wings to get banned is zillions times more stupid than who asked about the wings, just saying

Roasteed and {易碎}l4fragile like this

1 hour ago, DevilDildo said:

Nitex but whats the point now dshop wings if they have same stats as normal ones? at least give something a bit more on dshop so no point buying them

About DF its awesome, its what i needed right now haha

i think nitex did it bcoz of the f2p thingy and stuff those ppl were saying in some thread, same goes why emblem can be gain via farming for it instead buying donation/dshop seller

i think im stick with the bag wing tho if rising still alive a few more years , it is not awesome but it is cool for me :D
hope nitex remake the bag wing tho make it a another set of bag coz i like my wing to be almost nothing to be seen not like a lady gaga in my back ahaha

8 minutes ago, haziqzas said:

i think nitex did it bcoz of the f2p thingy and stuff those ppl were saying in some thread, same goes why emblem can be gain via farming for it instead buying donation/dshop seller

i think im stick with the bag wing tho if rising still alive a few more years , it is not awesome but it is cool for me :D
hope nitex remake the bag wing tho make it a another set of bag coz i like my wing to be almost nothing to be seen not like a lady gaga in my back ahaha

At least an educated answer unlike some ppl...

Well im saying considering the donation/dshop coins prices (4b for $10 or 3b for those 9k coins is seriously to much for just a looks, wich makes its not worth for many ppl), make it nearly unfiasible to spend that just for look's, its dont need to be a lot of diference, but at least a bit more than normal would make ppl more interested on it

------------------------

PS: for the ppl thats still didnt got my point pls simple ignore my post's and go rage on someone else, thanks

{易碎}l4fragile and AzaNezz like this