Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

**UPDATED** Patch 12.7 Notes: EXP Revamp, Dead Front Revamp, Butterfly Wings, and more!

70 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, DevilDildo said:

Yeah yeah cuz spending 2.5b- 3b or $10 in a wings just for looks seems pretty much sense

Yes 3b is ez. I even have 3 kind of wings because of looks. So if you want Wings that gives pretty stats or advantage stats, ull cry about p2w thingy at the end. :D

In the past, we players were asking and making many many designs of wings and costume with the same stats. And now? youre asking for different stats? LOL 

hello? :rolleyes:

Adori likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DevilDildo said:

 

Yeah yeah cuz spending 2.5b- 3b or $10 in a wings just for looks seems pretty much sense

Btw telling the ppl who ask the point on dshop wings to get banned is zillions times more stupid than who asked about the wings, just saying

 

How about you also consider the fact that you're helping support a server that Ike dedicates countless hours of his time and own money to?

But yeah, let's just ignore that fact and continue to push for some sort of boost to COSMETIC items just because we paid for them. Cool looks obviously aint enough. 

Riku Noctis-XIII☪ and Nitex like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AzaNezz said:

Yes 3b is ez. I even have 3 kind of wings because of looks. So if you want Wings that gives pretty stats or advantage stats, ull cry about p2w thingy at the end. :D

In the past, we players were asking and making many many designs of wings and costume with the same stats. And now? youre asking for different stats? LOL 

hello? :rolleyes:

easy for us who have chars to farm already, but for who cant it not that easy, you guys only thinking about yourself's not about everyone.

I have dshop wings even on alt's, cuz i like it

About the ppl crying it's p2w theres is and always will be ppl crying about with same stats wings or not, ppl cry its p2w even when gm gives event with free dillz to everyone they still cry

Also as i said b4, it's doesnt need to be OP, but something more like 1-2% more Hp wouldnt make ppl rage and qq about the dshop wings

1 minute ago, Dwayne Wayne said:

How about you also consider the fact that you're helping support a server that Ike dedicates countless hours of his time and own money to?

But yeah, let's just ignore that fact and continue to push for some sort of boost to COSMETIC items just because we paid for them. Cool looks obviously aint enough. 

You still can buy donation and get anything else from dshop if you want support the server!

 

{VIP}DarkCuboid likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DevilDildo said:

At least an educated answer unlike some ppl...

Well im saying considering the donation/dshop coins prices (4b for $10 or 3b for those 9k coins is seriously to much for just a looks, wich makes its not worth for many ppl), make it nearly unfiasible to spend that just for look's, its dont need to be a lot of diference, but at least a bit more than normal would make ppl more interested on it

------------------------

PS: for the ppl thats still didnt got my point pls simple ignore my post's and go rage on someone else, thanks

@Nitex make it cost around 3k dcoin plox XD or lower muahah, i dont know ur plan so i gave mine @Nitex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"you guys only thinking about yourself's not about everyone."

ROFL! So we provide a solution that anyone, both players new and old, donator or non-donator can benefit from and WE are the selfish ones. This coming from someone proposing we once again boost wings that you can only obtain through farming billions of dil or paying real money for. LMFAO. Comedy hour on Rising today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dwayne Wayne said:

"you guys only thinking about yourself's not about everyone."

ROFL! So we provide a solution that anyone, both players new and old, donator or non-donator can benefit from and WE are the selfish ones. This coming from someone proposing we once again boost wings that you can only obtain through farming billions of dil or paying real money for. LMFAO. Comedy hour on Rising today. 

Yet you still didnt even got my point, pls ignore by now same as im going to do with your post. ty

 

---------

@Nitex What should be the right exp from Ghost mobs? it's seems still same for me if solo

EDIT: Btw tried DF now, seems we getting much lower exp than b4 could someone check it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are all working hard to make a lot of changes to the game, sometimes we all stay up till very late discussing the updates and testing patches. We will keep them coming remember to give your feed back we always discuss them on our chat! thank you everyone for staying with us in the server. 

 

To all staff great work guys 

{GM]Adori I love you <3, but I love [GM]Sunchild more. 

Nitex you always scream at me I hate you :C xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • SexyRexy WTS/T List
      PM ME idol.. Look @ my armlets.
    • Class PvP Rankings
      i like this post... im a mage lols.. mage need to be fast skiller no need to add damage she got every damage need...  and pretty slow too.. like in DK egut set are faster running than mine using 10+ DN SB .. imagine if u say SB ur in 6th gear lols.. i feel like im just in the 3rd gear... PVP AK (any build u gonna fuck any char) Bagi Segu HB Etc..   DK/MASS PK DW  AK MAGE ALOK HUNTER Etc..   I got Q. is it bug when u have been interrupted and cannot use ur skill by KB?.. mage are also useless when it come to that point.. like iv been KB by bagi or DK  when im casting my shield and i cannot use it anymore, thats the only survival skill i need, slow move, slow cast equals destruction to my sexy mage char. lols..  Im not saying that mage should be stro ger to any class, i just want to be balance and fair so every mage also can enjoy.. most people say its only "How u use it " ..hmm play mage and u will know..   Hunter - good damage, faster skill casting, fast moving but need to add a little more resist..    Why i did not put bagi in mass PK and Dk, i just put how the class can contribute base on the skill that  can do to help in DK. Bagi can do only tank and aim only one target at a time and no buff to support the other class. AK are much helpful compare to bagi, AK can protect shield every class around him, can buff.. etc. Why my number 1 list in  PK/DK is DW well this one can fuck anyone in DK mana drain health drain shield, run and gun ,full buff, full candy..etc.       
    • Premium Costume
      Costumes doesn't give extra stats, as everyone said. Description isn't updated.
  • Popular Contributors