Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

**UPDATED** Patch 12.7 Notes: EXP Revamp, Dead Front Revamp, Butterfly Wings, and more!

70 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Chronos said:

Everyone's been hyping about the wings, but no one has noticed that Hell DF hasn't changed at all?

Hide contents

4qejzgC.jpg

For the record, I got 1% the whole DF, including last boss and PVP.

i Did and tbh was about to post it

@Nitex Tested Hell DF and Arcadia map

as a 194 lvl mage at df today had pretty much 5% with 2 pt's, while b4 update on 193 i had 110% with 4 pt's inside

At arcadia 5 mins (yeah could stand just 5 mins) i got 0.02% as 194 lvl

Something seems wrong with exp rates

AzaNezz likes this

*** UPDATED: SERVER RESTARTED 12/09/2016 ** 

• Dead Front [Hell] exp has been increased to be 3x as much as it was after the 12.7 updated.
    • We determined it needed more EXP (when testing Patch 12.7 we didn't take into account that we were performing a SOLO DF which gives a lot more EXP than one with 4 parties). 
  • Increased and fixed monster EXP in Arcadia. 
    • Fixed a bug causing the "Ghost" monsters in Arcadia to give much less EXP than they should. 
    • Increased all the monster exp further. 
Adori, AzaNezz and DevilDildo like this

1 minute ago, Nitex said:

*** UPDATED: SERVER RESTARTED 12/09/2016 ** 

• Dead Front [Hell] exp has been increased to be 3x as much as it was after the 12.7 updated.
    • We determined it needed more EXP (when testing Patch 12.7 we didn't take into account that we were performing a SOLO DF which gives a lot more EXP than one with 4 parties). 
  • Increased and fixed monster EXP in Arcadia. 
    • Fixed a bug causing the "Ghost" monsters in Arcadia to give much less EXP than they should. 
    • Increased all the monster exp further. 

Sounds cool xD

6 hours ago, haziqzas said:

i want more pets to be own(not the vs/cs pet one) keep it bind no problem, but make it can own more than a pet/ a permanent pet change it stat so i can own another temporary pet,( i dont understand what im saying)
but i want to own another permenanent pet

The exe wont allow it sadly, I've pushed for this before and explained why given pets out for events makes no sense when you can only have one and need to destroy before you can awaken a new one even if the sleeping pet is in stash.

-------------
This is for everyone

As for wings, get over it please you can get them or not they make you look prettier.
There also should be new free wings, which I suggested before and was probably ignored on -lol- Which would be 170 wings with the same stats as dshop wings but look like normal class wings recolored and cost Narukes to get anywhere from 500-1k.