Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

Patch 12.8: New-Player's Update, Draco Desert Warzone, Bosses, Fishing, and more!

69 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, SMOKE said:

i feel u.:(

i have 170+9 collectible sets also.

summy and segnale.

and both almost perfect sets.

now its useless. coz its not  rare and worth as a collection.

but, anyway...life goes on.:D

At least, now the new players can have fun with us.

hoped this brings more crowd to the game.

True life goes on , 170+9 sets really helped those newbies. thinking about greater good of this server , those few B dills doesn't mean much , we can always get it back. Leggo kill some cheru xD.

Adori likes this

9 minutes ago, Nitex said:

You mean put Hallovator in Crespo Abyss?

No ser i mean  Heiharp outside Parca like what u did to Khaleesi channel before it went down.

Khaleesi was the only server has the Hallovator but it went down for quite some time now.

Dark Karke which currently resides there drops 180 weapon +0 , since we can get 180 weapon +7 in mitera , then it become useless. So i suggest to put hallovator in all channel.

10 hours ago, cool4rz said:

Uhm, would it be possible also to add stat regen on the karin coin exchange, since there is also skill master mistake? :)

Stat regens can be found at Stacy in ardeca for 50 fragments  I believe, they used to be 75 but that was too much to farm for.

10 hours ago, AzaNezz said:

Those bosses looks scary, how about their powers? :D

Dont be so sure, draco is new AFK Spot for us. We dont allow anyone be there and as they like. :ph34r:

Warning : 
Only Enigma and InvictuZ can fish in Draco! :D

Stop us if you can! :rolleyes:

Lmao

10 hours ago, Nitex said:

Time to get on my personal character... Challenge accepted!

Ha you die with a pixel breeze blown on you!

7 hours ago, Julie said:

dropping +9 170 items lol i hope this will not turn into Zan Dekaron ser, those newbies really need to farm their own shit its not like you are giving them free. cause we were busting our ass farming our own gear remove that please

The original idea which was fought against was to have +10 osm drop for noobies... I made this suggestion in place of that, so the osm sets would still have a selling value for everyone instead of them turning to be 3mil.

Players will have a decent set to farm in for their final sets or for osm. Since the 130s was not working out as well as planned.

For those complaining about the collector factor; I had 4 sets +9 130 3 i made and 1 i bought then 3 months later +9 was given for free.

I had a +9 dksq set for hunter also a collector factor made by me, it is now equal to a +0 after the revamp of the set.

You do not know pain hush.

Julie, Nitex, akxfolife and 3 others like this

3 minutes ago, [GM]SunChild said:

For those complaining about the collector factor; I had 4 sets +9 130 3 i made and 1 i bought then 3 months later +9 was given for free.

I had a +9 dksq set for hunter also a collector factor made by me, it is now equal to a +0 after the revamp of the set.

I still want that perfect 130+9 mage set we hunted on agency times ago....pls send ty

Nitex likes this

2 minutes ago, [GM]SunChild said:

No worries maam , i QQed for 2 minutes then moved on. Nothing serious XD

Adori likes this

1 minute ago, Chronos said:
  • The Teracotta minibosses need a slight increase of gold from 1 to either 2 or 3.
  • The +7s drops overall need to be nerfed. Make it 70% chance of one dropping from each mob.

Other that these, all is peachy. I'm liking it so far.

I agree with the +7 OSM drop being decreased slightly. As for the Teracota, I'm not sure. One Teracota spawns every 30 minutes and the other ever 60 minutes. For a soloable miniboss, I think 2-3 golds would be too much for such a valuable item. 

Adori likes this