Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

Patch 12.8: New-Player's Update, Draco Desert Warzone, Bosses, Fishing, and more!

69 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Chronos said:

Yeah both 170 and 180, +9 and respectively +7 need to be nerfed by 30%. Not too much that it's too grindy, but not too little that it renders them useless.

I would love to see 160 and 181 egutt dropping 1+9 and 1 naruke per mob. 

As for Mitera, 70% dropping 1 +7 item and 1 170 earring per mob and increase the exp as for lvl 170 - 190 players. So, we can make Arcadia for lvl 190 + player and increase the exp there.

2 hours ago, gab77kpo said:

the only bad think is the drop of terracota.
maybe change 1gold to 3golds or 4 because you don't feel like killing him for 1gold.

I agree with this, its really bad when terracota hit you that hard and he is hard to kill as for 1 gold. :D
Specially when we can get golds in other ways very easier than this way. :) 

Maybe add other drops but not more golds. 

I do not agree with anymore exp boost. Renders the 190 raid to the point of being meaningless. Aside from the plumes which are hard to get and people won't bother, so it's the same problem. Let's let this patch sink in exp-wise, let's bring back the use of 200% amulets and so on. Later on, the players will be asking begging for a an exp event. It also wouldn't hurt bringing back the concept of "Double Exp Weekend". Food for thought.

AzaNezz and Adori like this

44 minutes ago, Chronos said:

I do not agree with anymore exp boost. Renders the 190 raid to the point of being meaningless. Aside from the plumes which are hard to get and people won't bother, so it's the same problem. Let's let this patch sink in exp-wise, let's bring back the use of 200% amulets and so on. Later on, the players will be asking begging for a an exp event. It also wouldn't hurt bringing back the concept of "Double Exp Weekend". Food for thought.

So here I am wishing every player has the same mindset as yours. :)

Adori likes this