Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

Balancing Test 1

19 posts in this topic

Well I think I should make a full perfect set of a hunter to see how good the class is, since in other MMO I am more of a mage class/Archer. And I Kite quite good since I'll say playing League of Legends as an ADC requires you to position in the right place to be able to deal damage while taking the minor. And on Final Fantasy XIV I am a black mage so I do damage but need to move a lot to avoid damage. 

The Role of a Hunter is not only do much damage as possible and die, is all in the predictions of your enemy they need to learn the skills and read them correctly. There are different ways to learn a class (Practice which no one does because of pride and they think they are the best by just afk in ardeca lol.) 2 way is go and make a combo and get used to your attacks learn the movement of your Hunter.  

[GM]Bimbow and Chronos like this

2 hours ago, [GM]Riku Noctis-XIII☪ said:

Well I think I should make a full perfect set of a hunter to see how good the class is, since in other MMO I am more of a mage class/Archer. And I Kite quite good since I'll say playing League of Legends as an ADC requires you to position in the right place to be able to deal damage while taking the minor. And on Final Fantasy XIV I am a black mage so I do damage but need to move a lot to avoid damage. 

The Role of a Hunter is not only do much damage as possible and die, is all in the predictions of your enemy they need to learn the skills and read them correctly. There are different ways to learn a class (Practice which no one does because of pride and they think they are the best by just afk in ardeca lol.) 2 way is go and make a combo and get used to your attacks learn the movement of your Hunter.  

If you do, let me know if you like hunter better on Arcane or Balance channel. everyones opinions matters

On 12/16/2016 at 3:57 PM, DevilDildo said:

Ser pls boost mages ty

did mages get a buff between December and now as to why when i said the same thing u stated they do enough damage... and I see that the great mage Ximena agreed that mages do need a buff... I am just wondering because the only think i have seen so far is a nerf to the there defences.... 

6 hours ago, Tsunade2 said:

did mages get a buff between December and now as to why when i said the same thing u stated they do enough damage... and I see that the great mage Ximena agreed that mages do need a buff... I am just wondering because the only think i have seen so far is a nerf to the there defences.... 

82e07402c94674dab1761ed5cba76725.jpg