Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
xOmega

Players of Dekaron

31 posts in this topic

I have noticed from about a week of grinding levels, that people always complain about people not wanting to do dungeon and what not. But it's true. It took me a week to get my mage and summy level 198. I got 190 in 2 days and 198 is 5. It's hard to level when no one wants to do a dungeon run. I shout for 20-30mins straight to get people and 90% of the time I will get people to do a run but half of them AFK. Like that's bullsh*t. You don't need to join a party and be AFK. Even after all this I've come to the conclusion that players are lazy and don't want to grind the hardest levels which are 195-200. It's not all fun being 195 with your full Tera +10 set and 195 +10 wep being wrecked in DK square by a bunch of 200's. So no more bitching about dk square no more bitching about anything honestly. If you wanna be the best, grind like you have a desire to be the best. Sitting in town doing jack crap ain't gonna help you.

37 minutes ago, xOmega said:

I will get people to do a run but half of them AFK

Been there, it hurts a lot when half the party expect other players to carry them through exp runs (l.190 dungeon) and also in other exp parties like Arcadia map ghosts spot, there are players that just want to take advantage and do nothing for the party.

I only recently got to level 200, and actually was lucky enough to get good-not lazy party members to do daily exp runs in level 190 dungeon, even full runs (specially from level 199 to 200), there are players that aren't lazy and work hard but you need to find them, i could send you a list of the ones i know ;).

Nitex and xOmega like this

lel i gave up with grinding levels at 198 and justget my exps from doing plume run/farming (now 199 woo ^^). i will admit I've joined pts and afked but only bc I've had to run of and do something and dont want the rest of the raid waiting around for another 20 mins to get 1 more member. 

if you are full +10 terra and are getting rekt you need to candy/d shop up to compete play more tactically xD 

EDIT:

ps. i will happily afk a char or 2 if you need more membs to make raid, sometimes its impossible to find enough so you gotta duel/tripple/quad log or phone a friend to make the numbers :D

Adori likes this

59 minutes ago, MrFisty said:

lel i gave up with grinding levels at 198 and justget my exps from doing plume run/farming (now 199 woo ^^). i will admit I've joined pts and afked but only bc I've had to run of and do something and dont want the rest of the raid waiting around for another 20 mins to get 1 more member. 

if you are full +10 terra and are getting rekt you need to candy/d shop up to compete play more tactically xD 

EDIT:

ps. i will happily afk a char or 2 if you need more membs to make raid, sometimes its impossible to find enough so you gotta duel/tripple/quad log or phone a friend to make the numbers :D

That is the truth 

It actually depends whether u have OP member in your party. If u have 2~3 OP people in your party then u dont have to worry coz what u worried most will only be purple room. I personally prefer undergeared people being afk rather than running around keep dying and keep begging the seg to res.

And believe me when there's OP people means they have alternate char who will just afk.just hope that the main character doesn't afk. Honestly 1 OP people can cover 3-4 undergeared people inside dungeon

Chrystella and [GM]Bimbow like this

I like this post , I'd really like to know your progress from 198-200.

I don't like the lvling process the avenues for exp are limited to one thing after you hit 194 and thats 190dg.

Df exp is worthless

And if I recall correctly Nitex saying df is the best place to lvl from 166-200 < That was a load of  shit .

Arcadia Exp is worthless 

Is it weird I dont want to do 190dg 3bil times for max lvl does it make me lazy to think this dg is slowing killing me ? 

If you wanna be the best, grind like you have a desire to be the best

This is not the NFL it's a game I don't want to the best i just want to have fun.

I feel like people forget that fact Dekaron is just game it shouldn't make you feel like blowing your brains out.

And I also feel"If you wanna be the best, grind like you have a desire to be the best"  is a cover statement makes people feel like there is nothing wrong when there is. 

But maybe im wrong and im Lazy as fuck who knows.

Even though I'm very critical of how this server is ran and the staff its because I feel they can do alot better.

When it comes to making more content for people to do and making things and easier and funner experience 

Making things fun doesn't mean they have to be Super ez. 

I like when things make since and I feel alot of things even now just don't.

The leveling system makes perfect sense. You can easily get to 195 and be competitive. 

The 25 extra stat points, 5 extra skill points, and Transup 3 that a level 200 character has over a level 195 character is not significant enough to cause you to lose the pvp. Still, the player that has more skill will win. 

Whether you want to put in the effort to get a level 200 character and have the Transup 3 visuals is completely up to you. You don't have to.

That said, I will see about adding a new dead front and making some small adjustments, but don't expect it to get that much easier to get level 200. 

XXXCHRIS01 and xOmega like this

@Nitex this is one of the few games to where getting max lvl is discouraged to get to max lvl.

Why shouldn't I want to reach max lvl ? every time I say that the road to max lvl should be changed you come out of the woodworks and tell me how its all good im aslo 198 trying to get there but holy fuck am I sick of the fucking 190 dg . This is how the system works in my head just so we both understand how I think 1-60 Ardeca 60-190 either eggut or Arcadia to get to 194  and then after that 190dg to 200.

The 190 dg exp runs are 45 min runs and at 198 Holy fuck to reach 199 Let alone 200 Sounds like the most shittiest experience known to man. Zero Amounts of variety and I finally figured out why because about people who want to reach max as long as there able to hit 195 its cool with you but for the dude like me who wants to hit 200 because I want to reach max. I'm A PIECE OF SHIT  because I dont want to do the 190dg 200 more times to get to 200. 

And nitex one thing I learned is that most of the updates you do just suck  , How about just don't  it will be another thing you tell yourself that you did to fix the problem when in turn fixed nothing.

The lack of variety for the longest stage of the lvling process is what fires me up . 

When I say it makes no since to me doing something 200times 45 min a piece sounds fucking outrageous.

But just now I know why you dont give 2 fucks because 195-200 to you aren't to different I dont know why you just didn't make 195 max lvl instead then .

Dont worry nitex I dont ever expect anything from you.

Edit

That said, I will see about adding a new dead front and making some small adjustments, but don't expect it to get that much easier to get level 200.

Is what triggered me the most you made it sound like you where doing me favor man as long as you are making these updates df will always be worthless.

6 hours ago, Nitex said:

The leveling system makes perfect sense. You can easily get to 195 and be competitive. 

The 25 extra stat points, 5 extra skill points, and Transup 3 that a level 200 character has over a level 195 character is not significant enough to cause you to lose the pvp. Still, the player that has more skill will win. 

Whether you want to put in the effort to get a level 200 character and have the Transup 3 visuals is completely up to you. You don't have to.

increase the rest of the xp in the dung to it is worthwhile doing a full run if you don't want plume. make it so the average raid gets 10% more total in the time it takes to do the dung than the 45 mins they to grind the statues. 

DevilDildo and xOmega like this

On 12/31/2016 at 7:57 PM, MrFisty said:

EDIT:

Took me a full week of slow DG grinding to reach 199-200. It was only hard cause no one wanted to do it. I feel if people actually wanted to do constant dungeons it wouldn't be hard.

XXXCHRIS01 likes this