Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
xOmega

Players of Dekaron

31 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, MrFisty said:

even roast and chrystella joined the fun! guess im just the cool kid ^^ B)

I guess it has somthing to do with the time. If I was to be a night owl and stay up till around 4-5 A.M. My time I would get parties easier but it's harder during day for me. I am not complaining tho, the struggle made the achievement more exciting when I finally reached 200

MrFisty likes this

27 minutes ago, thugLife said:

I did not talk about this issue but in all ways DG 190 is shit.

Please reshape that fucking dungeon four years ago that game and still the same is still shit the DG 190.

its 12k coins for a 15 days ones, its easy to get seriously, or if wont lvl simple stay as 196 as im doing right now

24 minutes ago, MrFisty said:

even roast and chrystella joined the fun! guess im just the cool kid ^^ B)

I bet you offered them food.......:)

xOmega likes this

13 minutes ago, MrT said:

Having to log in 6 or 7 alts in order to do the 190 dgn does not make "perfect sense"............ if people wanted to grind forever to get max level and gear they could just go play global and not deal with the issues of a broken client  

Patience is virtue bro... chill..

xOmega and XXXCHRIS01 like this

can i relate to this while im at work right now,    i just didnt  onlie around 3 weeks or so between dec - dec 30 , i noticed theres new items like new medial,new all resist, thats cool, the game is evolving, new weapons, but i noticed also thats they are hard to find coz some other guild are grinding on there to kill the monster .. can you not spam the monster and let normal players also can grind  also i noticed, on dk  square, some players only want to add the geared players they only choose who to raid up, well  i think, any players will be dis appointed if not in the raid just to lvl and have fun on DK square.if AFk, well give screenshot, if low level, help lvl up the player, you had your experoience too as a newbie.help them get strong , if you r strong,or you KOs the player , well dont add the player, but add the other who wants to play, dont be Greedy on points.. this server must  have a sensible policy on DK square. what do you think GMs and OPr? thats why some players are quitting and not playing,  just an observATIOn. i suggest  we have new policy on Dk square.

BENTOT likes this