Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

Let's talk about a 190+ Dead Front

37 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

A lot of people have expressed their concern and frustration with leveling 190+. 

I think a good solution for this would be to create a new Dead Front geared toward players above level 190. 

I would like to ask the community their thoughts on 1) creating a new 190+ Dead Front and 2) what a 190+ Dead Front should entail. 

1. Should a 190+ Dead Front be created? 
  2. How much exp (% wise) do you think should this Dead Front give for players above 190? 
  3. What incentives besides EXP do you think should be added? (PP/Grade EXP is a possibility, but it would negatively impact DK Square). 

More power,

Nitex 

1) if implemented correctly yes it should be added.

2) top party should get enough exp for a level at 190 because 200 still needs to be worked at and people have enough given to them imo.

maybe make it so with a good p it takes 10-15 dfs to get from 190-200 so this df is active and stays active (ofc with other leveling in between dfs it would be much faster from 190-200)

3) maybe only add gp/pp to the bosses? chance of gold drop from all mobs in df (if possible)? add very small chance of dshops to reward chests at end? maybe create a limited time ring (1 or 2 or 3 days) that has good stats for those who aren't fully geared (not op though). 

Just a few of my initial thoughts 

Adori likes this

i think, it be useful to create 190 + DF 

1.  a higher exp than 160 DF. 
2.  a more player to come and end the DF and make war 
3.  i think no more afk on ardeca just to JOIN DF 
4.  more player get max level.
5  a more player get busy for leveling 

HMMMMM.... 190+ DF .. war :) after killing the boss 
more interesting rewards after or who the last  PT standing :)

15 minutes ago, summkid said:

@MrFisty why you gotta make things so complicated christ its just buffs.

Its not he dropping +10s jesus getting buffs besides paying for them is easy af. 

please chill a little. ty/

maybe because once everyone has one once and reached 200 (shouldn't take long) people will stop going? let them have to obtain a few items to recieve buffs which keeps activity up? also if the item is non-binding/tradeable it might allow new players to make dills because higher levels/gears can be very lazy.

It was just my opinion no need to bite my head off ty.

22 minutes ago, Bon3 said:

its time for a new dungeon that forces people to do it to farm a USEFUL Item and I dont mean farm it in 2 days I mean weeks of active farming 

Agree with this 100%, and/or revamp an old one, example: Tower Dungeon (currently near useless), this dungeon is dynamic, requires team work and even now it can be hard to complete.

I Don't support opening a new Dead Front because that will divide our player base causing a negative impact in this recurring event, I think the same logic-reasoning we take as to why we won't create a +190 DK square (as it has been asked/suggested before) applies here "The more the merrier", even more if we consider the dynamics of Dead Front include the hype of getting your IN signal to participate in this recurring event, and preferably always having a final big PvP match at the end between the four participating parties.

"3.What incentives besides EXP do you think should be added? (PP/Grade EXP is a possibility, but it would negatively impact DK Square)".

• I do think we need more incentives for Dead Front, small amounts of PP/grade would be great, also item buffs, in previous updates we were about to implement them.
  • A small chance for Sigmetal/sig light weapons would be awesome too, since they are still hard to get, specially for new/starting players; and,
  • Improve experience received in Dead Front, at the very least making it equal to an experience run in level 190 Nest of Cherubim dungeon.
cool4rz, BENTOT and {VIP}DarkCuboid like this