Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

Let's talk about a 190+ Dead Front

37 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bon3 said:

its time for a new dungeon that forces people to do it to farm a USEFUL Item and I dont mean farm it in 2 days I mean weeks of active farming 

We actually have a new dungeon and we were thinking of things to add to it.

The problem, though, is that people will say it's "too hard" or takes "too long" to farm the item.. 

Adori likes this

just do this one like back in the days of 2moons

we have to kill mobs/bosses for soe vouchers and exchange those for maps

let people earn their shit again without p2w *GAINZMFKR*

same as dksq, it was such a good time where lvl 180 took almost 6 months or more so people stay longer on this server...but its just an idea

EDIT
let people crash their screens again , because of spending much time on farming and PKs concerning special spots like L room- or pool room  (norak):wub:

5 hours ago, Nitex said:

We actually have a new dungeon and we were thinking of things to add to it.

The problem, though, is that people will say it's "too hard" or takes "too long" to farm the item.. 

them people need to go play barbie dress up or something like that where all the stuff is there for you, not a game where the whole point/design is to farm and spend time getting stuff. end game on dekaron is boring so why would you want to reach it? 

Bon3 and {VIP}GoZiLa like this

13 hours ago, Nitex said:

Hi everyone,

A lot of people have expressed their concern and frustration with leveling 190+. 

I think a good solution for this would be to create a new Dead Front geared toward players above level 190. 

I would like to ask the community their thoughts on 1) creating a new 190+ Dead Front and 2) what a 190+ Dead Front should entail. 

1. Should a 190+ Dead Front be created? 
  2. How much exp (% wise) do you think should this Dead Front give for players above 190? 
  3. What incentives besides EXP do you think should be added? (PP/Grade EXP is a possibility, but it would negatively impact DK Square). 

More power,

Nitex 

a great amount pp=afford to redeem a damn pants/glove/, not like kill 30 ppl get 1.6k pp u kidding? reward for ENTRY, other bulshit item for pvp stuf in df, cos they said pvp for fun wat for give such reward huh...