Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KnightRising

{VIP}Ysamich OPR Application

51 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, gracefully said:

i was just saying the reason why he isnt fit to be an OPR and yall forums hoes jump into it. people like them who sells in real cash are the real cancer in this server. how will the server survive

and ur comment was really not needed for real

You gave your opinion at first answer as "No", once Ysamich didnt rebate it you came here again and start to rage/accusing him withouth any solid proof (If you go by the name then im faked up with so many Raphael around) wich if you had a bit of brains you would know its can lead u a jail.

After that all of your post is the same

Anyway thats my last answer, not gonan spam his application cuz someone cant think for a second! Enough said

Atlanti likes this

10 minutes ago, DevilDildo said:

You gave your opinion at first answer as "No", once Ysamich didnt rebate it you came here again and start to rage/accusing him withouth any solid proof (If you go by the name then im faked up with so many Raphael around) wich if you had a bit of brains you would know its can lead u a jail.

After that all of your post is the same

Anyway thats my last answer, not gonan spam his application cuz someone cant think for a second! Enough said

cause no wasnt enough, i had to state the reason. and i didnt want him to rebate i want the people to know. i really dont know why u would said anything like this i am concern about him selling stuff. and why bring up this bit of brains stuff, cause ur ego got stepped on. ur comment was not really necessary again. and why let the staffs hadle if i ddnt say a word about this he might get accepted. if i were u focus on ur own thread about ur amors

Barnabas^ likes this

4 hours ago, gracefully said:

Saw this guy selling his items for php before. This kind people makes the economy of dekaron sucks. U dont deserve to be opr. Ur hunter tera set if u remember SER

Hello, If you have the screen shoot / Video about this situation I would kindly ask for you to send it over by a private message. If you do well thank you for the information. 

Another thing would be that try to not double post in the forums. You can always tag them and edit the post.

Nitex and [GM]Bimbow like this

23 hours ago, gracefully said:

Its was u obviously the same fb account u use posting for the christmas event. Lmao. Tell me if u are not micheal pascual cando.

Yes, I am Michael Pascual Cando, and why do you think im gonna sell my item for real money, i know its illegal, and i farmed them for a year, then ill just sell them???

XXXCHRIS01 likes this

4 hours ago, {VIP}Ysamich said:

Yes, I am Michael Pascual Cando, and why do you think im gonna sell my item for real money, i know its illegal, and i farmed them for a year, then ill just sell them???

2 hours ago, summkid said:

Its so funny people use real money to buy items every day they are called donations LUL

The only thing thats illegal about selling items for real money is not letting rising in on the cut.

Can you guys make New Topic in Off Topic or General Discussion about it please?

Your conversation have nothing with @{VIP}Ysamich Application.

Thank you.