Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
xOmega

GM/OPR APPLICATION (xOmega)

31 posts in this topic

• What is your main character's in-game name?                                                    
    • {VIP}Hennessey & {VIP}xIntegra
  • Where in the world are you located?             
    • Kentucky, USA
  • What time zone are you located in?      
    • Eastern Time Zone
  • How long have you been playing on this server? How long have you been playing Dekaron itself?                                      
    • 2Moons
    • Dekaron Uprising
    • Dekaron Evolution
    • Dekaron Energy
    • Extreme Dekaron 
    • Dekaron Rising Since it started.
  • What times will you be able to get ingame? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)    
    • College (Monday's and Wednesday's 9am-1pm)
    • Work(weekends normally from 7am-2pm) take up my mornings
    • So I would be a night owl on days I don't work or have school, but On work night or school nights I'll be on till around 11.
  • Have you ever been banned, and if so why?                                                            
    • jailed due to False Accusation on this server here recently
  • How much time each day do you spend on the forums, or in game?                              
    • I Spend all day on the forums when I'm at work and at college I'm always answering people's questions and discussing with other players. In game I'm usually on for 6-7hours at a time.
  • Can you get on Skype?                              
    •  I have Skype yes.
  • Do you have Fraps, or some other sort of video recording software?                          
    • I have BandiCam
  • Have you had previous experience for the role you are applying for?                            
    • I have applied for this server before, but I shipped out. I know what I takes to be a leader and take care of issues that may come up.
  • Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position.                    
    • I done my first and final tour in Japan, I am a Sargent In the U.S Army, I take big pride in what I do and always try to resolve any issue that may come. I'm a nice guy especially in game where I'm always helping lowbies level up from 1-180 almost every time I'm on, I'm ready to become a staff member on this game cause I feel I know enough to be one. Also In college, I am taking Computer Forensic science, I am very handy with a computer.
  • What made you consider this position?      
    • I have been wanting a position like this since my 2nd year on this server, but I shipped out so it made it kinda hard to even try again. I've been playing a lot since I got back and feel like I'm ready to attack the position again. 
  • What would you bring to the community and staff team?                                          
    •  I would bring a very active staff member. A very helpful staff member that would always be doing fun things with the community even if it's little things. I've noticed people complaining about never having a MM to do a transaction with, I will always be on to MM for anyone who is in need of one, and I would bring a a lot of energy to our staff, and a lot of determination, cause idc what anyone says, this server will be the best server ever created and I thank Nitex for that.
  • What do you expect to gain from this position?                                                          
    •  A {GM} or {OPR} beside my name (hahaha just joking) just authority and responsibility that I know I can handle. 
  • Staff are required to use as excellent grammar and spelling as possible. Are you capable of this?                                      
    • The army has beat that into me. If I'm not saying mam or sir in a answer or question it ain't me.

Open ended GM/OPR Specific Questions

• You're throwing a hide and seek event, after 15 minutes you realize you're in a location players cannot get to, how do you react?                                                            
    •  I will shout and tell the players participating in the event that I have messed up and will relocate myself somewhere that is capable of being found.
  • You're throwing a Last man standing event, and a group of players are accused of cheating through collusion, what is your response?                                                  
    •  I will replay it and review it on my bandicam and hold the prize till I figure out what happened. A players word does mean a lot but a mad players mouth says some untruthful stuff.
  • An angry player has an issue that you unfortunately cannot help him with. When you tell him this, he becomes irate, and starts to insult you. What do you do?        
    • Yes, If it was starting to get out of hand with bad insults I would teleport us to a area where it was just him and I. I would ask him to calm down and I would go over all things I could do if any to help him. I would talk with him or her and make sure that he understands that her issue is one that I cannot help with.
  • While going about your duties, a flock of players surround you and begin to ask a series of questions and make several demands, assuming you have no urgent responsibilities, how do you deal with this situation?                                                    
    • I would ask the "flock" of players to ask me questions one at a time so I can get them an accurate answer. If I'm busy I would still talk to the players cause to me the players mean the most. After I was to answer all the questions I would go about my day just like I was before hand.