Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
xOmega

GM/OPR APPLICATION (xOmega)

31 posts in this topic

Just now, DevilDildo said:

Well ill give you few hours to post proof, or im officially reporting you on forum for accusing with no proofs, and yeah i took SS from everything you said me yest

i will be waiting, good luck

I have no proof so go ahead and post it, it was an accusation I felt was true and I expressed my opinion of it. So go ahead post a topic about it, like I said "I'll eat it"

21 minutes ago, DevilDildo said:

Well ill give you few hours to post proof, or im officially reporting you on forum for accusing with no proofs, and yeah i took SS from everything you said me yest

i will be waiting, good luck

Lmao this aint a major offense. Maybe he was just lag and saw something diffently. Its not like hes accusing someone of hacking or scamming. now thats a big concern

[GM]SunChild likes this

@Stinson I accused him on his Mage of Skill Hacking due to EXTREME lag occurring on my end after his skills, and my shield of 111k being gone after 2-3skills hitting no more then 4K on me. And I'm full Tera level 200. It may have just been super laggy on my end but it was just odd cause it was only him that I was attacking that made me lag so bad. But like he said, I have no proof and I will take punishment if punishment is given.

31 minutes ago, DevilDildo said:thats the point, he was accusing i had something wrong doing faster skills, so yeah 

31 minutes ago, xOmega said:

@Stinson I accused him on his Mage of Skill Hacking due to EXTREME lag occurring on my end after his skills, and my shield of 111k being gone after 2-3skills hitting no more then 4K on me. And I'm full Tera level 200. It may have just been super laggy on my end but it was just odd cause it was only him that I was attacking that made me lag so bad. But like he said, I have no proof and I will take punishment if punishment is given.

Well yall can move on from this. Cause obviously this was a misunderstanding and i see very little offense on what omega did. Omega already plead for his misjudgment. So have fun yall :)

xOmega and Barnabas^ like this

17 minutes ago, Stinson said:

Well yall can move on from this. Cause obviously this was a misunderstanding and i see very little offense on what omega did. Omega already plead for his misjudgment. So have fun yall :)

Honestly it was so stupid accusation that i wasnt even going to report at all and move on, but once i realized he applied to staff i had to, unless ppl want a gm that's gonna accuse someone like that and insta jail as he would do if he was a gm already.

53 minutes ago, xOmega said:

No more than 4k? lol literally was doing 15k+ on u, and funny thing you insta came raging telling i had soemthing wrong doing faster skill and there was no way i could tank your dmg, but now you saying could be your lags. If you knew you was lagging you should have say nothing and move on at all as i even said like 10 times.

@DevilDildo being a mage that I am, I promise you you never hit over 4K on me and I didn't hit over 4K on you. It was an even fight but like I said the lag that came from you may have been just lag from mage skills. Idk. But let's get off this post and you can go post a topic of Misuse. & if I became a GM/OPR, believe me I would have more than just an accusation to jail someone. 

3 minutes ago, xOmega said:

@DevilDildo being a mage that I am, I promise you you never hit over 4K on me and I didn't hit over 4K on you. It was an even fight but like I said the lag that came from you may have been just lag from mage skills. Idk. But let's get off this post and you can go post a topic of Misuse.

First yes i did hit more than 4k, second i dont lag on rising if someoen was lagging thats was you.

And seriously a mage that cant deal more than 4k on another mage....idk where you coming with this logic, the only time i couldnt hit you more than 4k is when you use pyramid duh