Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdBlocker

I'm back

11 posts in this topic

One good thing is you wont need to lvl get gear or donate.... The few people who do log on just stand around ardeca... The only people who did siege yesterday was 5 friends that don't even play on the server anymore. Five naked defenders vs one bagi and the bagi one. I feel he wont try to defend next siege so you can most likely take the castle yourself so welcome back and have fun!!!

AdBlocker likes this

3 hours ago, MrT said:

One good thing is you wont need to lvl get gear or donate.... The few people who do log on just stand around ardeca... The only people who did siege yesterday was 5 friends that don't even play on the server anymore. Five naked defenders vs one bagi and the bagi one. I feel he wont try to defend next siege so you can most likely take the castle yourself so welcome back and have fun!!!

Well i have coins still from years ago,And i gave all my +10 gear away

before i left the game So i had to get lvl 160 gear.

Getting to 190 isn't bad at all, but getting to 200 is a pain in the ass because the only decent xp is in the 190 dgn and it requires 12 people to get in and there is hardly ever enough people doing it and when there is half of the raid is alts and it turns into a total clusterfuck

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• WTS 200Lv TB +10 / 195 Blue TB Full Vit
      price down   195 TB FV = 7B or 30$ 200 TB = 14B or 60$
    • OPEN LETTER FOR [GM]Dannyboi...AGAIN
      You got warned for breaking 2 event rules. Not because "my friends were complaning about it". I was literally observing you the entire first round and in my opinion you were teaming with this summoner, since you didn't hit eachother at any point throughout the entire round and then 2v1 chased down 1 player for almost 5 minutes. When the summoner died and you were 1v1 against Roasteed you wasted everyones time by constantly running away and avoiding combat for over 2 minutes which I saw as troll behavior.
      These were the 2 event rules you broke:
      Teaming and avoiding / staying out of combat for over 2 minutes.
      I don't care if you see it as "tactical smart" if it goes against my event rules. You are the only one who couldn't seem to understand the rules of my event. But thats not why I kicked you from my event.
      You got kicked from my event for making disruptive comments about special treatment for certain players because they are my friends.
      In the other thread I didn't say you directly said "no punishment for roasted cause he is your friend" I said "comments such as" referring to you indirectly saying that players who are my friends get special treatment, which isn't true at all. So I apoligize if that confused you. Your pictures shows what you said and with all the PMs I got from people who wanted to join my event, it was easier for me to remove you from my event so I didn't have to deal with you victimizing yourself and starting drama, while teleporting players to my event. It was my event, my event rules and my choice kick you for your disruptive comments. At least now you know my tolerance is lower than other GMs when it comes to disruptive comments and false accusations. Next time don't break my event rules and don't make disruptive comments and then theres no problems. If you have anything else to tell me PM me on Discord and don't spam threads like this to try and make me look like a villain.   /Locked (for the last time)
    • OPEN LETTER FOR [GM]Dannyboi...AGAIN
      Why my last thread being closed? Why one sided? Did the [GM] already give some PROOF, or is it just "he said"   "she said" kind of thing... First of all...i UNDERSTAND completely about its HARD to tell a different between playing smart as a strategy and teaming up.. Thats why in my last thread, im telling you guys that "I BACK OFF", from the fight when GM give thesecond and last  warning.. The one that i CANT understand is, as soon as his friends complains about it...then GM immediately give warning without any observation first.. How come? And second of all...i NEVER ask about "NO PUNISHMENT FOR ROAST & etc" like u told about in ur side of a story..i dont care about that. we are having a healthy conversation...we have a different opinion...u asked to explain my opinion...then suddenly i got kicked out from event.. WHAT IS THAT? Please ENLIGHTEN me about which part of our conversation that i asked about punishment for roast.. i simply doing a conversation with GM and its a healthy conversation... im asking about GM action that give warning in a split second as soon as his friends complains about it...without doing any observation... THEN I GOT KICKED OUT FROM EVENT..really? is that how we doing it now here in rising? Players also need to be heard... so we as a player CANT asked about staff or GM action? even with a healthy conversation? if we do that, we can get punish like kicked out from event..really? is that how we doing it now? Please dont abuse ur power...i never have any objection about your EVENT RULES.... read my story from the first thread carefully...I BACK OFF, as soon as u give the second and last warning... here is our conversation so u can remember it better....please ENLIGHTEN me.. Thank you.  
    • Assassin's Recruiting
      We are Now Recruiting Rules 1; English primarily in guild chat 2:Help Guildies Over Others  (Guildi Comes first) 3: Stay Active and help guildi in pk   Requirements Full tera +10 set 195 +10 Wep To Join Pm : SirLegolas , ProximaMidnight ty  
  • Popular Contributors