Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdBlocker

I'm back

11 posts in this topic

One good thing is you wont need to lvl get gear or donate.... The few people who do log on just stand around ardeca... The only people who did siege yesterday was 5 friends that don't even play on the server anymore. Five naked defenders vs one bagi and the bagi one. I feel he wont try to defend next siege so you can most likely take the castle yourself so welcome back and have fun!!!

AdBlocker likes this

3 hours ago, MrT said:

One good thing is you wont need to lvl get gear or donate.... The few people who do log on just stand around ardeca... The only people who did siege yesterday was 5 friends that don't even play on the server anymore. Five naked defenders vs one bagi and the bagi one. I feel he wont try to defend next siege so you can most likely take the castle yourself so welcome back and have fun!!!

Well i have coins still from years ago,And i gave all my +10 gear away

before i left the game So i had to get lvl 160 gear.

Getting to 190 isn't bad at all, but getting to 200 is a pain in the ass because the only decent xp is in the 190 dgn and it requires 12 people to get in and there is hardly ever enough people doing it and when there is half of the raid is alts and it turns into a total clusterfuck