Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Heartless-

VIP not showing up

8 posts in this topic

Hey i purchased VIP on my Summoner and it is not showing up i have done the following No friends list No guild and I only have four characters is the fact that i have a VIP character already messing it up? because if so i will want a refund so i can purchase point on my other VIP character

P.S i saw no where saying that you could only have one VIP character 

2 hours ago, -Heartless- said:

Omega my point is that i HAVE vip on another toon if i wanted just coins i would have put it on her for the EXTRA 15% you completely missed the point sorry

No no I got your point, I was just saying you can cancel it so no future payments will be taken out of your account. I understand what happened, Nitex is the only one to help you with that, but until you speak and discuss the issue with Nitex you can cancel the payments.

3 hours ago, {VIP}RustyVS said:

yea having this issue with my Bagi still and followed everything, i think it might be becuase we have other VIP toons on that acc.. cause i did it to my Summy on a seperate account and it worked perfectly fine

And I believe it's only 1 character per account to have VIP. That would be useless honestly on getting the extra coins in future purchases of coins. But like I said I believe it's only 1 VIP per account. It should've been clarified in the post about {VIP}