Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
IncarNation

Want an Incar Magician Class Guide?

Would you like to see an Incar Magician Class Guide?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an Incar Magician class guide?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

Hi there!

I'm pretty new to the server, but I am not new to Dekaron, and I am DEFINITELY not new to the Mage!

I've played Dekaron since 2007, and I've actually stuck Mage ever since then. I've dabbled a bit with the Hunter and the Seg, and I actually like both of them, but there is just something about the Mage that just makes so much sense to me, and I have always loved her! 

Now, I'm not some bigshot like some people are, and there's no content of me showing off my skills in PvP like there are for some Mage players (like Ximena or Oceania), HOWEVER, I like to believe that I am more than capable to play the Mage at the max potential.

My in-game name is CherryBomb, and I've been pretty well-known on other servers, but I really wouldn't be surprised if not many people know me here. 

Anyway, the point of me making this post is because I noticed two things since playing here (I've only been playing here for like 2 days): 1. There aren't really any mage guides on the forums, and 2. there are a LOT of people playing Mage that I don't think understand how to play the mage at full potential. 

SO... I've made mage guides before on previous servers where I was staff, and although I didn't save it, I would be more than happy to make a fresh, updated one. My question is, would anyone be interested in seeing something like that? I only ask because it would take quite a bit of time (at least a few hours), and I don't wanna waste the time if no one is really interested in it. 

So I've added a poll; let me know if you would like to see a Mage in-depth class guide!

XXXCHRIS01, Ximena and AzaNezz like this

I would love to see an Incar Magician guide. Based on what I have seen recently, there has been quite a number of well-equipped Incar Magician players during the past few months. Having said that, I do agree with you that some aren't just playing the class at its fullest potential even when they have the right gear and accessories.

I do plan on making a Mage guide soon, however, I suppose I have to finish my Segnale guide first. Looking forward to your guide! :)

7 hours ago, IncarNation said:

Hi there!

I'm pretty new to the server, but I am not new to Dekaron, and I am DEFINITELY not new to the Mage!

I've played Dekaron since 2007, and I've actually stuck Mage ever since then. I've dabbled a bit with the Hunter and the Seg, and I actually like both of them, but there is just something about the Mage that just makes so much sense to me, and I have always loved her! 

Now, I'm not some bigshot like some people are, and there's no content of me showing off my skills in PvP like there are for some Mage players (like Ximena or Oceania), HOWEVER, I like to believe that I am more than capable to play the Mage at the max potential.

My in-game name is CherryBomb, and I've been pretty well-known on other servers, but I really wouldn't be surprised if not many people know me here. 

Anyway, the point of me making this post is because I noticed two things since playing here (I've only been playing here for like 2 days): 1. There aren't really any mage guides on the forums, and 2. there are a LOT of people playing Mage that I don't think understand how to play the mage at full potential. 

SO... I've made mage guides before on previous servers where I was staff, and although I didn't save it, I would be more than happy to make a fresh, updated one. My question is, would anyone be interested in seeing something like that? I only ask because it would take quite a bit of time (at least a few hours), and I don't wanna waste the time if no one is really interested in it. 

So I've added a poll; let me know if you would like to see a Mage in-depth class guide!

Sir , does other server that u palyed have the same skills as rising?