Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HeXXeD

{VIP}HeXXeD OPR Application 2.0

20 posts in this topic

• General Questions

1.    What is your main character's in-game name? {VIP}HeXXeD

2.    Where in the world are you located? The U.S. (Maryland)

3.    What time zone are you located in? U.S. Eastern Standard Time Zone

4.    How long have you been playing on this server? How long have you been playing Dekaron itself? On this Server: About 3 years. Dekaron in general: Around 8 years back when it was 2moons.

5.    What times will you be able to get ingame? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) I usually am in game Monday-Friday from 6pm EST – 12am EST. Saturdays and Sundays I am usually on all day. (With periodic breaks due to weekend festivities) 

6.    Have you ever been banned, and if so why? Never been banned, I like to play by the rules.

7.    How much time each day do you spend on the forums, or ingame? I am pretty much on forums all day since I have a desk job (forum tab stays open 24/7). Then when I get home I log back on forums and in game. I am in game for about 6-7 hours Monday-Friday and I’d say 10-12 hours Saturday and Sunday

8.    Can you get on skype? Yes

9.    Do you have Fraps, or some other sort of video recording software? I currently do not, but I can download or buy one.

10.  Have you had previous experience for the role you are applying for? Not really, but I’m great at finding my friends what they’re looking for. Even orchestrated a trade between 2 of my friends while in DF (only dd and healer on my team) :D

11.  Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position. I believe I would be a good fit because I am one of the most trustworthy players on Dekaron. Also, because I think I have plenty of time to help out and I have plenty of experience in the game.

12.  What made you consider this position? I want to apply myself more to this server and do some things that will actually help the community (as healers do on a daily.) 

13.  What would you bring to the community and staff team? I would bring excitement, positive energy, and willingness to help out in any aspect I am requested to. I also love hearing other’s ideas and sharing my own.

14.  What do you expect to gain from this position? I expect to gain more knowledge about Dekaron; a game where I have spent so much of my time and money. Also to become more in-tuned with the Dekaron Rising community.

15.  Staff are required to use as excellent grammar and spelling as possible. Are you capable of this? Of course!

Open ended GM/OPR Specific Questions

·         You're throwing a hide and seek event, after 15 minutes you realize you're in a location players cannot get to, how do you react? I would immediately make a shout and apologize to everyone in the map about my mistake. I would then confirm that the event will continue; however I will be in a different more accessible location. Once I get there I will make another shout stating event is back on come find me! The winner for this round gets a little extra. I would also announce an extra round for the other player’s wasted time.

·         You're throwing a Last man standing event, and a group of players are accused of cheating through collusion, what is your response? I address the issue immediately after the battle is finished. I use my judgement and what I saw in the match to determine if the accusations are true or not. If I believe the accusations to be true, I address the group and let EVERYONE know that collusion in this event is not permitted and any evidence of so will result in a ban from the event for that day as well as withholding of their prize(if they win). If the accusations are false, I address the group and let EVERYONE know that false accusations are also grounds for disciplinary actions which could include banning from the event as well.

·         An angry player has an issue that you unfortunately cannot help him with. When you tell him this, he becomes irate, and starts to insult you. What do you do? I immediately apologize to the player and inform him that I do not have the resources to assist him with his issue. I will try my best to point him in the right direction and if I cannot, I will escalate the issue to a GM or Nitex. In the end, I will point out to the player that we should all show respect to each other; players and staff members. Rude behavior is not the way to get your problem fixed.  

·         While going about your duties, a flock of players surround you and begin to ask a series of questions and make several demands, assuming you have no urgent responsibilities, how do you deal with this situation? I will immediately greet everyone in a nice manner as many players are excited to see staff members online. I will then inform the crowd that I can only answer 1 question at a time. If I see any other staff members online I will ask if they are not too busy, are they available to help me answer some questions and requests for the group.

Edited by HeXXeD
Updated application

Just now, TitzMan said:

You only know how to read. Understanding statement is the key. Using brain is free. Try it. Cheers!

Considering your other reply on dksq thread seems you just ungeared sh1t that got ignored on dksq, that good, hexxed is doing good work not adding lazy leecher on it, kthanksbye

-----------------------------

+1 to application

[GM]Fayth and Ceranon like this

6 minutes ago, DevilDildo said:

Considering your other reply on dksq thread seems you just ungeared sh1t that got ignored on dksq, that good, hexxed is doing good work not adding lazy leecher on it, kthanksbye

-----------------------------

+1 to application

Typical pinoy doing trashtalk and thread jacking. I am entitled with my own opinion. Does that hurt your ego? Well after my couple of days playing rising i decided not to join this shitty server anymore. Too much shitty brain dead players. Btw,i had fun killing your mage. Sad part is you have lots of excuses doing pvp. You know who i am. :)

XXXCHRIS01 likes this

Just now, TitzMan said:

Typical pinoy doing trashtalk and thread jacking. I am entitled with my own opinion. Does that hurt your ego? Well after my couple of days playing rising i decided not to join this shitty server anymore. Too much shitty brain dead players. Btw,i had fun killing your mage. Sad part is you have lots of excuses doing pvp. You know who i am. :)

No i dont and honestly i dont even care who are you, cant expect much from someone that has 9 post QQing everywhere.
Anyway byebye

[GM]Fayth likes this