Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bon3

Remove D Shop Buffs

30 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, DevilDildo said:

It's not dshop fault

Server is in need for a true balance for ages, with a proper balance class dshop wouldnt be any problem

Problem is balance is usually not built around dshops and dshops are also built around %'s (been a while i could be wrong about this) which is something you cant correctly balance.

I'm not going to use correct numbers or damage formulas because i feel like being lazy and i'm sure andrew (seou) is gonna come in here later and get all mathy on me but once its all done you will get the general idea. Mage for example has 57k magic damage has a 6% magic damage hits someone for 60,420 you use dshops and get 20% more magic damage so then you end up with 68,400 magic damage and hit someone for 72,504.

So while 60420 might be balanced 12,084 more damage might end up being op especially if that 12,084 ends up being a crit.

But then say they do balance around dshops then dshops become a necessity and pointless to not have them.

Random fun fact dshops provide physical defense but there are no dshops that provide magical defense.

PS andrew if you read this please go easy on me i'm rusty :(

xEphrum likes this

Tbh the lack of magic res is a MAJOR issue with dshops. Regardless of your view on whether dshop should be in the game or not, everyone should be able to agree that for it to be "fair" (not even balanced) that it should add magic res as well.

Still though, dshops should be gone. >.>

Just now, xEphrum said:

Tbh the lack of magic res is a MAJOR issue with dshops. Regardless of your view on whether dshop should be in the game or not, everyone should be able to agree that for it to be "fair" (not even balanced) that it should add magic res as well.

Still though, dshops should be gone. >.>

But its hard to do such a thing because 20% physical resist does not equal 20% magical resist and would possibly also fuck up gems in weapons.

Also if you was to get rid of dshops you would have to get rid of buffs and candys all together and 8k pots and fish and then you would have to rebalance all the classes because 4200 potions wont heal fast enough for the 18k crits you just recieved 12times in one skill.

The problem with trying to get rid of dshops is this is a korean game and koreans developed the game for characters to be lit up like christmas trees and combat to be fast paced