Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

[Info] Draco the new PK Spot

35 posts in this topic

yeah:), just suggesting, I do love PK though as there is fun in there. I am just being concern for all those people who wants to get in the game. if everyone knows what I mean, but yeah still like to move the pk in draco as previously this place was very common and lively but right now, its really dead

Draco is to big for a pk map, and has no red warp. I know people hate people running outside or the waterhole, but honestly even with those sucky parts parca is just the right size for a pk spot.

Gotta space the deer out in draco, but still keep them so someone can lure 3 or more in one spot making it the most wanted spot, while maybe scattering more out around the map for the noobs. Like in fantasy were the hill could lure more, thus keeping most pking there. While maybe having some mob there that gives really good exp other than deer to force people to go there for exp too.

AzaNezz likes this

42 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Draco is to big for a pk map, and has no red warp. I know people hate people running outside or the waterhole, but honestly even with those sucky parts parca is just the right size for a pk spot.

Gotta space the deer out in draco, but still keep them so someone can lure 3 or more in one spot making it the most wanted spot, while maybe scattering more out around the map for the noobs. Like in fantasy were the hill could lure more, thus keeping most pking there. While maybe having some mob there that gives really good exp other than deer to force people to go there for exp too.

I agree with the deer putting in draco, but still big area can accommodate heaps/lots of people and I know  hide and seek type of pvp is quite cool sometimes

like zhyper said transfer the shadowAkris in draco.. cuz parca temple is a temple no need to pk there lets back the old pk soon . and remove the wall in the heiharp to someone red name .. and make new thing to other map dont focus on pk ..like avalon ,aquarius,requies beach,  put this map interesting drop, Like Dragon bone drop or rare drop of gold .. 

MasterD and Zhyper like this

6 hours ago, Nitex said:

Hi everyone, 

It seems that we've received a lot of requests to make Draco Desert the new PK spot. 

All we have to do for this is to disable Parca PK and make it a Safezone. 

I would like to ask, though, is there anything else you guys would like us to do in order to improve Draco as the new future PK spot? 

Update is coming today or tomorrow. 

Thanks, 

Nitex 

oh yeah, all return spawn to draco,  no ardeca, or parca,   dis able  all  npc at ardeca all goes to drco for HP pots,  put hallovator on draco,  make  the commision board alive again for leveling ,  make  draco great  again ^^ and  un bann me  so i can pk too haha

Zhyper and -Independent- like this

The only problem of Parca is "IT IS TOO SMALL" like 3 vicious summoner Versus 1 party = 1 party dead if caught by 3 Dark Avatars, Hunters are useless they cant kite/run too much.

Putting respawn area for Killer or an NPC that set your return point to draco after you died will solve the problem (I guess)

~ Just my thoughts tho ~

8 hours ago, sutherland said:

To be honest, disable all place for PK spot so that low levels can farm and hunt more items(kill Dragons and such) I recommend only the coliseum to be the only PK spot. well if you want more players to play the game, it is better to help low levels to get some items than having already high levels with best gear get another gear and be rich all over again.

Low lvls who are determined will survive no matter what. There is no point in keeping crybabies in this server.

On the topic , Draco is too big of a PK place . I wonder how we gonna chase a DK in Draco

ICut3, Bon3 and -Independent- like this

10 hours ago, Nitex said:

Hi everyone, 

It seems that we've received a lot of requests to make Draco Desert the new PK spot. 

All we have to do for this is to disable Parca PK and make it a Safezone. 

I would like to ask, though, is there anything else you guys would like us to do in order to improve Draco as the new future PK spot? 

Update is coming today or tomorrow. 

Thanks, 

Nitex 

Draco is already a PK spot since then, it is just the Players dont go there for shits and etc. Players themselves are lack of competency. 

Make Draco same as UC.
Put Spawn Point in Draco Corner, it must be far so it wont be like Parca when Players doing Massive Wars or PK....some of idiots just spawning like ants :D because its really near and easy to come back. 
Put worthy Bosses in Draco itself and Phyton, why phyton? So players will make Draco as road of hell, players will pk in draco and so Ksing boss in Phyton (assuming theres a boss there).
Disable draco fishing spot in khaleesi and lurile. 

There is no need to make Parca as Safezone, parca itself is fine. Players went to parca for akris and sometimes for PK/War not because Parca is a good pk spot but its because players has nothing to do. :wacko:

Letting Parca as it is, is a good thing.

10 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

I think Parca or UC is the best places for pking. If you make parca a safe zone idk if anyone will pk.

Parca has shadowkris and respawn zone, draco has neither of these.

UC you can't get red name, but theres no reason to go there really.

Atm PK wars and pking is really active in parca, so idk why people suggest to make draco new pk spot. Would take some serious ideas to make draco a more attractive pk spot than parca. just sharing my thoughts

I cannot tell that PK wars and pking is really active in Parca. 

People suggest to make draco as PK spot it is because Draco is really a good map to do some PK Wars unlike Parca. 

(Y)

Zhyper and {VIP}PerryEllis like this