Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Dannyboi

Dekaron Rising Balance Part 1

114 posts in this topic

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

The following changes has been applied to the Balance Channel. Feel free to test as much as you want to. Recording PVPs with your friends and giving feedback will help us achieve the best possible balance for Dekaron Rising. Let me remind you that these changes only apply on the balance channel and NOT on any of the other channels until we are sure and satisfied about the changes. Please also include what class you play when you post your feedback.

Remember this is only part 1 of the Dekaron Rising balance, and nothing here is final. This is for testing. Nothing will get implemented into the main channels unless it is 100% balanced, which is the point of the balance channel. More balance is to come in part 2.

Also a shoutout to everyone who is helping making Dekaron Rising balance better.
Shoutout to Dave for editing the skillfiles
Shoutout to Nitex and Riku for making it all happen.

Skills that are marked with red, means that we are aware that they do not work as intended and will be fixed as soon as possible

The following changes have been applied to the balance channel:

Segita Hunter

• Overall xbow damage has been increased by 5%

-

Bagi Warrior

• Triple Ravage - Damage has been increased by 30%
  • Seperate - Damage has been increased by 5%
  • Mad Bloods - Damage has been increased by 20%
  • Spirit Shout - Damage has been increased by 10%
  • Carnage -  Damage has been increased by 10% | Added a debuff that drains 5% hp every second for 5 seconds on last hit
  • Dead Spark - Damage has been increased by 5%
  • Imbibe - Reduces 200 vitality now instead of 80
  • Lallupalooza - Each hit now slows the opponent by 30% for 2 seconds

• Riraskin - Damage has been decreased by 15%
  • Gidion - Damage has been decreased by 15%
  • Dellacar - Damage has been decreased by 15%

-

Azure Knight

• Break Arms - Cast time has been set back to its original (needs client side update to work)
  • Attack Acceleration - Cooldown has been increased to 40 seconds (needs client side update to work)
  • Attack Acceleration - Duration has been decreased to 22 seconds (needs client side update to work)
  • Health Strengthen - Cooldown has been increased from 31 to 38 seconds (needs client side update to work)

-

Dark Wizard

• Overall damage has been decreased by 5%

-

Vicious Summoner

• Dark Avatar - Cooldown has been increased from 12 to 14 seconds (needs client side update to work)
  • Poison Sword - Duration of the skill effect has been decreased to 10 seconds
  • Blood Bats - Cooldown has been increased from 19 to 24 seconds (needs client side update to work)

-

Segureaper

• Tizen Storm - Cooldown has been increased from 8 to 24 seconds (needs client side update to work)

-

Segnale

• Rise Fierce - Damage has been increased by 10%
  • Rise Fierce - Debuff duration has been increased from 5 to 16 seconds
  • Rise Fierce - Cooldown has been increased from 10 to 16 seconds (needs client side update to work)

-

Updated.

• Damage values have been fixed and skills actually do the damage as stated in the thread.
  • Palpus has been fixed for both concerra summoner and vicious summoner - It now reduces enemy poison resistance by 1088.
  • CS Hellburst has been fixed.
  • Tizen Storm cooldown has been fixed.
  • Bisar has been fixed. It gave opponent elemental damage instead of removing it.
  • Curse Circle for segu has been fixed. It now reduces physical attack, long range attack and magic damage instead of only reducing physical attack.

Once again, I want to remind you guys that a lot of these changes wont work for you unless you have the client side update. Once we are done testing and satisfied with the result these changes will be applied to the other channels aswell, and then we will initiate part 2 of the dekaron rising balance. Dave has some great ideas for part 2.

And as always, you guys are welcome to give us your feedback. It truly helps.

Nitex and Adori like this

2 minutes ago, TwitterX said:

What about aloken class? Alo is too OP atm. I mean it's too much tanky, hunter cant touch aloken.

what do you feel like makes the class op? Why is it too tanky? Are you looking at it specifically from a hunter vs aloken perspective? specifics are a must when it comes to replys about balance.

Dannyboi likes this

If you changed the Tizen Storm, maybe you can add some def to Segu since the class has really low def -- like seriously a full gear segu got only 26,695 def unbuffed and 33,368 full buffed (no candies/dshops)

Tizen storm is the only skill that gives protection to Segu except for his Divine Shield

I am not QQing just because my Main Class  got nerfed. I'm just saying that Segu is useless in massive war because of the low def, 2 people aiming and a  Segu will only last 5-10 seconds

-- PS: Enlighten me if Segu is really made that way, Even a mage can last long without his Shield --

I know I'm noob so no hate please this is just my thoughts :/

Nelz and ezra like this

22 minutes ago, Funky Gh☯uL ツ said:

If you changed the Tizen Storm, maybe you can add some def to Segu since the class has really low def -- like seriously a full gear segu got only 26,695 def unbuffed and 33,368 full buffed (no candies/dshops)

Tizen storm is the only skill that gives protection to Segu except for his Divine Shield

I am not QQing just because my Main Class  got nerfed. I'm just saying that Segu is useless in massive war because of the low def, 2 people aiming and a  Segu will only last 5-10 seconds

-- PS: Enlighten me if Segu is really made that way, Even a mage can last long without his Shield --

I know I'm noob so no hate please this is just my thoughts :/

You have a point, but we thought that segus heals and overall DPS would make up for this

50 minutes ago, TwitterX said:

What about aloken class? Alo is too OP atm. I mean it's too much tanky, hunter cant touch aloken.

Aloken too OP? xD its one class thats most close to balanced

Just telling Hunter cant touch an aloken is same as tell seg cant touch a CS, and so on!

-Independent- and {VIP}Voudou like this

I haven't tried balance patch yet but I'm sure this will be good.

There is no complaints about the overall change.

However, in my opinion, DK also need some nerf. for example to decrease buff duration time or increase CD.

And one more thing, poison sword nerf is a bit too much? how about 15sec instead of 10sec.

Alo,Segu,CS,HB doesn't need any change at the moment.

Sealed and Ceranon like this