Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Dannyboi

Dekaron Rising Balance Part 1

114 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, FireStrike said:

I understand infernal skill locks and i get what you mean but as soon as you cast imitted thats it, theyve already gone running / casted speed buff to run, by the time youve caught up to them youve lost it 

So what if i was to mess around with the slows of some of the ice skills like vertex hault no one uses that skill much so what if i was to change it from -50% movement speed for 3 seconds to like -100% - -150% movement speed for 3 - 4 seconds. Do you think that would be a reasonable change instead of speeding up infernal? That way you could cast vertex and when they speed boost they wont get away as fast but it wont totally negate a speed boost thus making it not op.

pasyam, {VIP}Voudou and FireStrike like this

7 hours ago, Dave said:

So what if i was to mess around with the slows of some of the ice skills like vertex hault no one uses that skill much so what if i was to change it from -50% movement speed for 3 seconds to like -100% - -150% movement speed for 3 - 4 seconds. Do you think that would be a reasonable change instead of speeding up infernal? That way you could cast vertex and when they speed boost they wont get away as fast but it wont totally negate a speed boost thus making it not op.

Yeah i believe that would be a reasonable change and would help.

just gonna point this out without reading the whole bunch in-case many ignore bout puny skill like im gona mention>
1. vs/cs- remove curse/poison(, increase cd/put remove debuff cap) each time a seg debuff 1 click all debuff poof

2 .seg/segu- remove curse(same as above )

3. vs (staff/hybrid)- base standard defense already high enough with high-end equip(no wep), when switching staff gona reduce its defense like 3k-5k or around that(dont remember) dosnt it gonna make staff/hybrid the most OP class? with vit reduce and crit reduce 24/7 (those debuff skill i forgot name)

4. vs/cs - out of sight cd reduce, since these two class have like few battle tactic stick in the chakra thing/ fight at the end of aoe of chakra/ just spawn chakra base on situation,  i just like to swing in and bam and dead 

5. blood bath- i dont know if that aply to cs to but, this skill not a 100% succesion why bother ?? and just like 10k-15k hp heal(which i forgot to) bcos of the heal cap or somethin even go full heal it still heal that cap amount of hp

6. i dont know how u gonna nerf vs more but seriusly a vs main tb(coz i hate staff) landing a full combo? nope not gonna happen , yes all the slow debuff are stack but the moment clicking the da skill slow debuff gone already. + the force staff skill that ntex add 2 like years ago(i dont remember that too) well tb just can be send to the grave unless no movement speed buff apply

p.s-just dont ask me to change to staff vs in-future coz i prefer quiting the game rather than switching staff main
p.s.2- and i can smell watever nerf apply to vs, the tb(main) user gonna get the most hit(like i said i jut hate staff(main)
p.s.3- spelling check, staff- weapon that vs/cs/mage use not rising staff (or i did a wrong speeling there
p.s.4- nah i think 4 is enough dont make any plse... fukin sony

21 minutes ago, Haziqzas2 said:

just gonna point this out without reading the whole bunch in-case many ignore bout puny skill like im gona mention>
1. vs/cs- remove curse/poison(, increase cd/put remove debuff cap) each time a seg debuff 1 click all debuff poof

2 .seg/segu- remove curse(same as above )

3. vs (staff/hybrid)- base standard defense already high enough with high-end equip(no wep), when switching staff gona reduce its defense like 3k-5k or around that(dont remember) dosnt it gonna make staff/hybrid the most OP class? with vit reduce and crit reduce 24/7 (those debuff skill i forgot name)

4. vs/cs - out of sight cd reduce, since these two class have like few battle tactic stick in the chakra thing/ fight at the end of aoe of chakra/ just spawn chakra base on situation,  i just like to swing in and bam and dead 

5. blood bath- i dont know if that aply to cs to but, this skill not a 100% succesion why bother ?? and just like 10k-15k hp heal(which i forgot to) bcos of the heal cap or somethin even go full heal it still heal that cap amount of hp

6. i dont know how u gonna nerf vs more but seriusly a vs main tb(coz i hate staff) landing a full combo? nope not gonna happen , yes all the slow debuff are stack but the moment clicking the da skill slow debuff gone already. + the force staff skill that ntex add 2 like years ago(i dont remember that too) well tb just can be send to the grave unless no movement speed buff apply

p.s-just dont ask me to change to staff vs in-future coz i prefer quiting the game rather than switching staff main
p.s.2- and i can smell watever nerf apply to vs, the tb(main) user gonna get the most hit(like i said i jut hate staff(main)
p.s.3- spelling check, staff- weapon that vs/cs/mage use not rising staff (or i did a wrong speeling there
p.s.4- nah i think 4 is enough dont make any plse... fukin sony

Ridiculous post.

Dannyboi likes this