Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Anubis

New Launcher Under Development

63 posts in this topic

We are working on creating a new launcher to solve many of the issues players are experiencing currently.  Expected release of the new launcher is mid-next week.  We still have a few days of work on development, and then testing.

New Launcher Features

• Client Download & Install - The launcher will download the client for new installations.  No more need to use a download manager or torrents.  The launcher will download using a combination of multiple mirrors for faster speeds. 
  • Client Patch & Repatch Options - You will be able to re-apply patches your client through the launcher's interface.
  • Download Pause/Resume - If you accidentally close the launcher while downloading the client or a patch, don't worry.  The launcher will pick back up right where it left off.
  • FASTER Downloads & Extraction - Yep, we're speeding things up to reduce your time waiting on patching and get you in game faster!
  • 1-Click Vote - Vote through the launcher, no need to enter a re-captcha.  Will tell you when the 12 hours is up from your last vote so you can maximize your voting!
  • Client Repair - Self-Repair built in to the launcher.  If you're client is crashing on load or acting weird, just run the repair tool to check your client files and download any corrupted or missing files.
  • Account Registration - Create new accounts right in the launcher. 
  • User Control Panel - will probably be adding stuff here later like character unstuck and ect..  That's still tbd.
  • Edit Game Settings - Edit your game settings before launch from the launcher, set your graphics options, audio options, and more easily.
  • Server Status Monitors - Server status monitors to display the status of each shard, are they online? The launcher will let you know before you start the game.

Preview - This is a very early stage build.  I just threw some random graphics on the background there, if anyone would like to submit some art for the new launcher, just post it up here in a reply.  The launcher will resize dynamically to full screen, so higher resolution images are best.  Minimum launcher size is 650x500 with a default size of 725x500.

EOdg6aw.png

MPabAyH.png

BvlXS8e.png

Would you like any other features or have a suggestion?  Leave a reply here with your ideas.

Seems a bit bland with the server online, progress bar and, play now elements. Green to blue gradient progress bar also uninspiring. Would like to see a different style of text. Maybe text with a bit more "oomph" but, it is never really looked at for long. The important thing is that it does what it is intended to do.

Title bar looks great tho. I would keep that.

EDIT: I would like an aggressive style text, something to fit with the aggressive nature of the game.

Seems a bit bland with the server online, progress bar and, play now elements. Green to blue gradient progress bar also uninspiring. Would like to see a different style of text. Maybe text with a bit more "oomph" but, it is never really looked at for long. The important thing is that it does what it is intended to do.

Title bar looks great tho. I would keep that.

EDIT: I would like an aggressive style text, something to fit with the aggressive nature of the game.

This is using mostly all default settings from MahApps.Metro  WPF Style.  http://mahapps.com/MahApps.Metro

I'm not concerned much with the styling of things currently, I just want something that works first, if you look around on that style or any other WPF styles and find something you like post it and it can be added in.  Or if you want to create some of your own WPF Styles, go for it. :D

:3 I know what im doing next

see how this looks

I just finished the website BG and seen this so i just took the left side and BAM

Its 1028 x 709 witch will scale down to 725 x 500 with out making it look mushed try it out :o

I'll try it out thanks.