Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hipson

Forum Rules and Guidelines

1 post in this topic

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Please read and be advised of the following rules.
Unless explicitly stated, the following rules apply to every forum and thread including shoutbox.

Some forums may have additional rules, so check any appropriate "stickies" before you post.

Disclaimer:

Dekaron Rising Staff reserve the right to interpret the following rules as they deem fit.

If you have an issue with a decision made, please send a private message to an Executive or Admin staff member.

1. Post only in English:

• In order for us to properly moderate and understand the topics being discussed in the various forums please keep everything in English. This applies to the shoutbox as well.

2. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming or necrobumping:

• Do not Spam the forum of shoutbox with frequent and/or annoying messages.
  • *Making one word posts such as "lol", "noob", "+1" or "Blah" clutter the forums. The only exception for this is quoting another user's post as long as your post contains actual insight from you.
  • Necro Bumping or Necro Posting occurs when a forum thread that has been inactive for a long time, and is bumped by a user.
  • Additional info: Warnings will be issued to users who continue to "bump" their own topics excessively as it falls under spam.

3. No incessant trolling, flaming or bashing of any sort:

• Posts which include prejudice based upon things like, but not limited to: racism, ageism, sexual orientation, nationality; will not be tolerated.

4. Do not abuse Dekaron Rising Staff, or it's Community.

• The staff is here to help you. It is your right as a player, do Not abuse that right. If you feel a staff member has wronged you, speak with another staff member using the Private Messaging feature. Disrespecting the server, community or any Staff Member will not be tolerated. All reports will be taken seriously.
  • The term "abuse" is general, however is not limited to the following; Harassment, threatening, verbal abuse, and so on. The Official Dekaron Rising Staff reserves the right to interpret the term "abuse" as they deem fit.
  • Do not try or offer to middleman another players trade - leave it to the professionals in the "Official Rising Staff" guild.

5. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy, and may result in a ban.

6. No sexually explicit images, text or other content that is deemed by Dekaron Rising Staff to be offensive.

• Dekaron Rising Staff reserve the right to remove or alter any avatars or signatures deemed inappropriate.

7. No impersonating:

• Impersonation of any person, will get you banned.

8. No Advertising:

• Advertising, promoting, marketing, or soliciting cheats, hacks, exploits, bots, macros, other third-party programs, selling/buying/trading accounts, items, or in-game gold, including non-Rising Dekaron games or services through our forum or chat box is strictly prohibited.

9. Keep posts on-topic:

• Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting off topic.
  • Post topics in the most relevant and appropriate forum sections.

10. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.

• If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please PM a forum moderator.
  • Don't represent or assist any banned individuals, "helping" them may get you banned as well.

11. No pseudo-moderation or backseat moderation:

• E.g. "A moderator should move this topic to General Discussion."
    We have moderators for that purpose.

12. No abusing forum features:

• This includes, but is not limited to, abusing the 'Like' system by liking all of your own posts, getting someone to do it for you, or making alternate accounts to like your or someone else's posts.

13. Creating accounts with "GM" in the name is strictly prohibited.

• In-game as well as the forums. Punishment will be permaban.

14. No links or discussions of illegal downloads, bootlegs, warez, pirated or ill-gotten copyrighted materials.

• This applies but is not limited to: MP3s, games, software, movies, books, comic scans, 3rd party programs, hacks etc.

15. Alternate forum accounts & ban evasion.

• If you are caught evading a ban or suspension by using an alternate account, your main account will have its suspension time doubled and your alternate account will be banned forever.
  • If it continues to happen an IP/MAC/ISP ban will be set in place.

Warning limits:

• 3 warnings = 1 week ban.
  • 4 warnings = 3 week ban.
  • 5 warnings = Permaban.

Violation of any of the above mentioned rules may be considered grounds for an immediate ban. The severity of the ban will be at the discretion of Dekaron Rising Staff and will range in duration from an initial warning to permanent loss of posting privileges on the Dekaron Uprising Forums. In more extreme circumstances inappropriate forum behavior may also result in permanent suspension of game accounts. Once banned a single appeal may be made to an Executive Staff member, however it is not likely that you will be unbanned, unless it was unwarranted. **Rules are subject to change without notice.

Edited by Hipson
Updated

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• about donation
      how can i donate if i dont have card acc? ?
    • DO HEAR ME OUT PLEASE
      I AM A MONTH OLD IN THIS SERVER, AND IT'S W/O A DOUBT, HANDS DOWN THE BEST SERVER I'VE EVER PLAYED. BUT NO SERVER IS PERFECT, WHICH IS MY DESPITE MY GREAT APPRECIATION TO THE SERVER, I WANT TO POINT OUT SOMETHING.   SKILL BUGS. DO HEAR ME OUT. I'VE BEEN PURE HEAL BEFORE, BATTLING THOSE WHO ARE ON THE SAME GROUNDS AS ME AND I GET SKILL BUGS AT EACH START OF A FIGHT. WHY IS THAT? I DO NOT BUTTON SMASH OR RAPIDLY PRESS A CERTAIN SKILL, ETC. I SIMPLY PRESS A SKILL AND IT BUGS, EVERY SINGLE TIME. FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN I AM CHASING IN A PVP AND I USE A CERTAIN SKILL, IT BUGS IMMEDIATELY. EVEN IF I CLOSE THE GAP IT STILL BUGS. ANOTHER IS WHENEVER WE GET STUNNED OR SILENCED AND AFTER ITS DURATION WHENEVER WE USE A SKILL, IT BUGS!!! HOW CAN WE HAVE FUN WHEN OUR SKILLS GET BUGGED? SOME PEOPLE SAY YOU HAVE LOW PVP/PK RESIST RATE, ETC. SERIOUSLY? SO ONLY THE ONES WITH GOOD GEARS GET TO ENJOY? WHAT ABOUT US MIDDLE FOLKS WHO WANTS TO HAVE A GO WITH OUR PEERS? I DO UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN A CHARACTER WITH 4 HEAL GETS FLINCHED A LOT IT'S BECAUSE OF HIS/HER DEFENSE. BUT A PURE HEAL? COME ON. DO EDUCATE ME ABOUT THIS "ISSUE" I HAVE AT THE MOMENT, PLEASE. IT IS REALLY ANNOYING AND FRUSTRATING   MY OBSERVATIONS ON LOWER TIER PEOPLE WITH 4 HEAL, THEY GET FLINCHES AND THAT'S NORMAL DUE TO THEIR LACK OF DEFENSE (GLASS CANNON) WHENEVER WE CHASE PEOPLE, SKILLS GO BUG EVEN IF WE'RE ON THE SAME PACE IN RUNNING STUNS, SKILL LOCK OR SILENCES AFTER THEIR DURATION WE GET SKILL BUGS! BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS EVEN ON MOBS.
    • ptm/Br
      You're so much welcome Dear.
  • Popular Contributors