Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewYorkCity

Realistic event Ideas/suggestions for the new server

49 posts in this topic

here another idea put the map "tower" in this game so what i was thinking was that there are 5 floors in tower right? So why not make each floor a certain level. So as in 1st floor 130 - 145,2nd floor 146-160,3rd floor 161-175,4th floor 176-185, and finally 5th floor 186-200. This would help with farming depend on what these floors are for as in, to hunt argates, to level up, to farm armor/weapons, to hunt argate and level up, and etc. anyone agree on this? seems like this would be a helpful suggestion for an idea :D

DimasalangX, hero923 and KajiKaku like this

Noob PK City [survival]

-Players can only enter the map if they are levels 25 - 40 [Perhaps Level categories?]

-Players may choose which entrance to the map they want to take. [Enter 1, 2, 3 ,4]

-Upon entering, you will become a niete user. It's kill or be killed... Or just run away and try to build your self up.

-There will be weak mobs throughout the map which can be used for farming basic sets and grant no EXP.

-Survival Grounds "A" and "B" will have different mob types, Passive and Aggressive. Higher risk = better rewards but you may need one before you can do the other.

-Players killed will drop tokens which can be collected and be used to trade in for better weapons [+0 to +9] for use on that map only. [item level Varies from 20 - 40]

-Like DF, once you die you're out.

The survival match will last one hour or until there is only one survivor, rewards for winning could be something like a 200% EXP amulet for 6 days [or something special and unique]

Perhaps a way to make it happen automatically twice a day?

Modes - SP Survival [solo] OR MP Survival [Party]

Like DF you must register to enter either solo or with your party.

d8TC9lp.jpg

--

This is just a rough idea of what I am thinking about. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

If you like this idea hit the like button. If you have supporting ideas that can help develop this better, PM me and I'll edit this post accordingly.

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by Hipson86
Added.

Forum events, things that can help out the community such as player made guides.

you could have people make guides for each class and the winners for each class will get some sort of reward plus a npc located in game under the names "hunter guide" "warrior guide" ect that show the players guide giving new players some general tips for skills/strategy ect for their class.

this could even be extended to say general leveling/item find guides. have a guide right inside ardecas gate that tells new players where they can level at to level quick at which levels, and where they might go to get certain items (such as suggesting farming egutt after lvl 60+ in order to get helpful rings and such) completed with screen shots in the npc window (if possible).

posting this has made me want to make some guides anyways so i guess ill get started on that xD

on the previous server i gave some of the dev's the idea for the "festival of evolution" which was a huge multi-day event spree with different events planned for different days.

i believe having something like this again from time to time might make the players around here pretty happy ^^

DeadlyHabits likes this

Currently leveling after 170 is extremely time consuming and boring.
At 180+ its nearly impossible and i cant even imagine how boring.

currently no one in their right mind would go to hell DF. takes about 1hr - 45 mins to get a minuscule % and thats at lv 165.

i personally think that Hell DF's exp should be tweaked and the level cap brought down.

Rabble DF? why would anyone do this? you level up just as fast anywhere else and i would say 90% of chars level up past this DF in the first 15 mins of playing.
I think since this DF is never used it should be reworked into 181+ DF. new mobs (ice DF mobs?) different boss?

And this also sticks with the servers idea of "each map having its own purpose" DF has always been for leveling..... no egutt that maps purpose (i thought at least) was for the drops to upgrades of the bosses on it.

wut u guys think?

DeadlyHabits likes this

Noob PK City [survival]

-Players can only enter the map if they are levels 25 - 40 [Perhaps Level categories?]

-Players may choose which entrance to the map they want to take. [Enter 1, 2, 3 ,4]

-Upon entering, you will become a niete user. It's kill or be killed... Or just run away and try to build your self up.

-There will be weak mobs throughout the map which can be used for farming basic sets and grant no EXP.

-Survival Grounds "A" and "B" will have different mob types, Passive and Aggressive. Higher risk = better rewards but you may need one before you can do the other.

-Players killed will drop tokens which can be collected and be used to trade in for better weapons [+0 to +9] for use on that map only. [item level Varies from 20 - 40]

The survival match will last one hour or until there is only one survivor, rewards for winning could be something like a 200% EXP amulet for 6 days [or something special and unique]

d8TC9lp.jpg

--

This is just a rough idea of what I am thinking about. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

If you like this idea hit the like button. If you have supporting ideas that can help develop this better, PM me and I'll edit this post accordingly.

Hmm nice :D

Noob PK City [survival]

d8TC9lp.jpg

--

I like this idea, but i think it should be a little higher level. maybe just up to 102? and players should be allowed to keep the gear (bound items?) allowed in whenever they want. if possible some kind of time period between each time you can teleport into the map. but if you level higher than 102 you cant enter the zone anymore. Thought that might be a nice little fuck around arena type of thing.

EDIT:: Only major problem i can see with this, is players killing alts for the tokens.