Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewYorkCity

Realistic event Ideas/suggestions for the new server

48 posts in this topic

okay so it's been a while since this has been discussed about, but since it's pinned a little necro isn't quite that bad. if it is, please remove this and close the topic and kindly send me a PM notifying me so I can start another thread about it.

this is more like a helping you help us play better....

this server is known to be the only and best server with most scripts working properly. it is also said by the executives that not only gameplay scripts work properly, but also a couple of more GM commands and tweaks work better; possibly even new ones.

so this is how it goes... i think it's a good idea if you, members of staff, could let us, the players, know what kind of new shit y'all have access to so we can come up with the creative part and think of better, new, one of a kind events for you to throw and entertain us. and i'm not talking JUST about the commands, but also the monsters/npc's/whatever you have access to spawning or calling or summoning and whatnot. what items can be used as prizes and how you are allowed to distribute them (assuming we all care about our fragile marketplace and the prices within it).

personally i am feeling a shitload of creative right about now, and in order to come up with some badass killer shit i need to know a little something about something myself. i can't just wiggle around some far-fetched ideas that most probably will end up turned down because it's not possible or whatever.

waiting for some good responses from the staff. thanks for your patience and cooperation.

okay so it's been a while since this has been discussed about, but since it's pinned a little necro isn't quite that bad. if it is, please remove this and close the topic and kindly send me a PM notifying me so I can start another thread about it.

this is more like a helping you help us play better....

this server is known to be the only and best server with most scripts working properly. it is also said by the executives that not only gameplay scripts work properly, but also a couple of more GM commands and tweaks work better; possibly even new ones.

so this is how it goes... i think it's a good idea if you, members of staff, could let us, the players, know what kind of new shit y'all have access to so we can come up with the creative part and think of better, new, one of a kind events for you to throw and entertain us. and i'm not talking JUST about the commands, but also the monsters/npc's/whatever you have access to spawning or calling or summoning and whatnot. what items can be used as prizes and how you are allowed to distribute them (assuming we all care about our fragile marketplace and the prices within it).

personally i am feeling a shitload of creative right about now, and in order to come up with some badass killer shit i need to know a little something about something myself. i can't just wiggle around some far-fetched ideas that most probably will end up turned down because it's not possible or whatever.

waiting for some good responses from the staff. thanks for your patience and cooperation.

well..... it was worth a try.

good luck getting feedback ;)

Since it's a new server, I'm opening up this to the community to contribute their ideas and suggestions for events you would like to see happening here on this server. 

I will name a couple of events that everyone probably knows already 

- Hide and Seek Event

- Player vs Nature Event

- Boss Spawn Event

- Last Man Standing Event

- Last Party Standing Event

- Crespo race Event  

-PK the GM Event

- Trivia Event ( About Uprising A9 server)

- Scavenger Hunt Event 

- Pinball Event

- Obstacle race from one end of the map to the other end ( Included traps )

- Bonus deadfront ( deadfront winners will get extra prizes for winning and completing DF)

Player's ideas 

-Dil art Event  :D

-in game best screenshot event  :D

Now I'm going to leave it to you guys to contribute ideas and seriously, don't give stupid ones like giving out free stuff event etc. You will have to earn it by winning events. Nothing falls from the sky.

Your ideas will be considered and possible be selected to be one of the events that we host 

on this server.

[GM] Matrix 

PK the GM event for those ppl who are mad to GMs. hehehe :)

Some suggetions:

1. Solo/Party Dungeons Lvl60-180 (depends on what you guys want) to lessen the grinding and leveling in Egutt, as much as possible dg's that you can solo. It's hard to find party in Egutt/Tower.

2. Add some map or dungeon that you can earn P Points and B Points.

3. Farming spots!!!

4. Is it possible to change the values in DShop? I think it's too much. (Am I the only one?) I don't have cards nor real money to donate, and you need too much time and grinding to earn billion to buy donations as alternative, LOL

5. Why not increase the success rate in +1 to +6, esp in +1 to +3, it doesn't make sense.