Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewYorkCity

Realistic event Ideas/suggestions for the new server

49 posts in this topic

Noob PK City [survival]

-Players can only enter the map if they are levels 25 - 40 [Perhaps Level categories?]

-Players may choose which entrance to the map they want to take. [Enter 1, 2, 3 ,4]

-Upon entering, you will become a niete user. It's kill or be killed... Or just run away and try to build your self up.

-There will be weak mobs throughout the map which can be used for farming basic sets and grant no EXP.

-Survival Grounds "A" and "B" will have different mob types, Passive and Aggressive. Higher risk = better rewards but you may need one before you can do the other.

-Players killed will drop tokens which can be collected and be used to trade in for better weapons [+0 to +9] for use on that map only. [item level Varies from 20 - 40]

-Like DF, once you die you're out.

The survival match will last one hour or until there is only one survivor, rewards for winning could be something like a 200% EXP amulet for 6 days [or something special and unique]

Perhaps a way to make it happen automatically twice a day?

Modes - SP Survival [solo] OR MP Survival [Party]

Like DF you must register to enter either solo or with your party.

d8TC9lp.jpg

--

This is just a rough idea of what I am thinking about. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

If you like this idea hit the like button. If you have supporting ideas that can help develop this better, PM me and I'll edit this post accordingly.

Thanks for reading :)

Love the idea +1

I simply love the idea with DF events. Why? BECAUSE WE DON'T USE DF AR ALL. it's one of those things that almost feel forgotten. Add some 2x exp, perhaps some drops. Make it worth again!

I also really like the idea about class events, I mean, why not? I see no downside to it! I do however don't see the disadvantage of using your own character, you need to be good with what you have and what you have created, not some level 200 character that's made by someone else.

I simply love the idea with DF events. Why? BECAUSE WE DON'T USE DF AR ALL. it's one of those things that almost feel forgotten. Add some 2x exp, perhaps some drops. Make it worth again!

I also really like the idea about class events, I mean, why not? I see no downside to it! I do however don't see the disadvantage of using your own character, you need to be good with what you have and what you have created, not some level 200 character that's made by someone else.

Df could become popular if monsters would drop some kind of vounchers that you could exchange for items, similar to daily reward system or it could be a good place for farming argates or money. Same would be with ice castle.

Or you could just increase the amount of experience you get in deadfront and ice castle and that's it.

Df could become popular if monsters would drop some kind of vounchers that you could exchange for items, similar to daily reward system or it could be a good place for farming argates or money. Same would be with ice castle.

Or you could just increase the amount of experience you get in deadfront and ice castle and that's it.

Indeed indeed

I have an idea for PvP Event.

This will be just example:

2 pt (4 members each pt) are teleport on PvP Arena (like this one what Adori use for LMS).

Team Red vs Team Blue

One player from Red Team fight with one player from Blue Team on middle (1vs1) rest players stand by in water (around arena) but they can't attack or buff or shield fighting players. When player from Blue Team die immediately next person from his Team go mid and fight Winner from Red Team. Lose Team will be this one which gonna be out of members first. (yes i know it's very similar to LMS and LPS).

Rules:

1.Candies / DShop / Fishes allowed

2.Fighting people can't be buff / shield by Team mates.

3.Players which don't fight can't attack each other (water safe zone) and can't attack Players in middle.

4.Winner of any PvP can't be heal/shield or can't ask for time for rebuff and people can't switch till Team mate is alive.

5.Attack immediately after your Team mate die (don't give your opponent time for regeneration or rebuff).

Lemme know what you think guys I also will need few people to test it. (I want make tutorial Video to make it more clear for all).

aloida likes this