Seou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

Gear Guide
Foreword: This guide is quite large. So large in fact that it's split up into several post. Each post covers 1 or more parts of the content. To ease searching for things, the content list has been hyperlinked, such that clicking for example II. Armor will bring you directly to that specific post. Use this to your advantage when it comes to finding things.

Weapons
Armor
Necklaces/Rings
Gems
Wings

Credits
This guide is copied and edited by me. It was originally produced by [GM]Zakarie who liked the idea of copying them someplace else too.
'Tis ours, the dignity they give, to grace; The first in Valour, as the first in place:
That while with wondring eyes our Martial bands. Behold our deeds transcending our Commands.
Such, they may cry, deserve the Sov'reign State, Whom those that Envy dare not Imitate!

-The Iliad book XII

Posted Image

#2 Seou

Seou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

I. Weapons

Weapons in dekaron are crucial for success. This portion of the guide covers only their drop locations. Specifics about the weapons are not listed.

Levels 1-54
All weapons level 1-54 can be purchased from vendors in Loa or Braiken. As these weapons are easily available I will not go into any real detail about them.

The red splotches are the locations of the merchants.
Posted Image The merchants look like this - Posted Image

Levels 60-78
These weapons are often skipped over as most people of this level do Crespo Dungeon and find themselves far above the need for them. However for those who do not wish to do crespo, or who simply want to collect these items here are the following locations.
level 60 - These weapons drop from Captain rock pressures and parasites in Crespo. To reach Crespo, go to Parca Temple and teleport there.

Posted Image
level 66 - These weapons drop from the same monsters as the level 60 weapons, as well as all monsters in Draco Desert. To reach Draco desert teleport there from Crespo.
level 72 - These weapons drop from all monsters in Draco Desert
Posted Image

level 78 - These weapons drop from monsters in Python castle, typically those found outside the castle walls. You can reach python castle by walking through draco desert, to the south west portal.
Posted Image

Level 85-105
These weapons will typically be the ones you look for after doing crespo dg. They can be found in the following locations
level 85 - Python castle (inside the walls) or from monsters in Tomb of the black dragon, specifically the mobs in the early portions, such as the aldonians seem to have a higher drop rate. To reach the Tomb of black dragon teleport there from loa 1.

Posted Image Posted Image

level 95 - Tomb of black dragon, particularly those monsters found in the later sections, the aldemarins, and the brabus, as well as monsters in the Doomed maze, those in the earlier sections, the Seetooth fighters and Bezerkers. To reach the doomed maze walk to the top portal in tomb of black dragon.
level 105 - Doomed maze, both the early sections and the later sections.

level 115
These weapons are occasionally skipped over, as most people seem to jump right from Doomed Maze to Acquari ruins.
However, players looking for them should head to aquarius. All monsters in aquarius drop them, but there is no reason to go beyond the imago's. To reach aquarius go to draco desert and teleport to Requies Dock, then talk to bingo and select Aquarius.

Level 130
The level 130 weapons drop from monsters in Space. To reach space you must go through acquari ruins. (to reach the acquari ruins, teleport there from loa 1)

Posted Image

Then talk to this NPC to be ported to Space.
Posted Image

This will take you to space!
The ground looks weird here, but dont be alarmed, you can walk on it.
All monsters in the red circle will drop 130 weapons

Posted Image

The next level of weapons is 145. These weapons drop in The Deadlands. To reach there, teleport from Loa 1. Every monster in the deadlands drops them, with quite a high rate. Some players have asked specifically about the seguripper and concerra weapons, if you are having trouble, try looking for the evilwalker monsters ( the green ones) they are confirmed to drop both weapons.

The 160 weapons drop in Fantasy. I personally suggest lower fantasy. To reach lower fantasy, talk to Logi in Loa 1, and select Fantasy lower. All monsters in the red area will drop the 160 weapons, except the shadowkris.
Posted Image
Posted Image

After the 160 weapons are the 225 weapons. These weapons drop in Draviss field. To get there, Talk to Matereu in Loa 1. Every monster in Draviss Field has a chance to drop the 225 weapons.
'Tis ours, the dignity they give, to grace; The first in Valour, as the first in place:
That while with wondring eyes our Martial bands. Behold our deeds transcending our Commands.
Such, they may cry, deserve the Sov'reign State, Whom those that Envy dare not Imitate!

-The Iliad book XII

Posted Image

#3 Seou

Seou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

II. Armors
Armor much like weapons is crucial for victory, however again this guide will not cover the specifics of the armors, merely their drop locations.

Levels 1-64
These armors can be bought from their respective merchants in Loa and Braiken. I will not go into detail for these.

Posted Image The merchants look like this - Posted Image

levels 65-100
Im afraid I cannot give exact locations of the drops for these armor pieces. They are many and varied. However players looking for them will be able to find pieces of them dropping in the following maps.
Draco. - To reach go to Parca, teleport to Crespo and then Draco
Python castle. - To reach, walk through Draco, or go to loa 1 and teleport to Tomb, then walk out the portal right behind you.

Level 100-108
The levels 100-108 sets drop from all monsters in the Tomb of Black dragon, and the early monsters in Doomed maze
To reach Tomb teleport to there from Loa.
To reach the Doomed maze, walk through Tomb and reach the top portal. The early monsters include Seetooth fighters and bezerkers

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Levels 110-114
There is an expansion set (3 pieces of gear, pants, helmet, chestpiece) these pieces drop from monsters in the Doomed Maze. They drop more frequently from those in the later sections, namely the hunters and barbarians.

levels 130-138
The 130 set is complicated. Pay close attention to the following pictures
The 130 gear drops in Acquari ruins. To get there teleport to it from Loa 1.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Boot and Pants drop from the griffon monsters, found inside the red circle
Pants and Gloves drop from the elemental monsters found in the blue circle
Armor and Helmets drop from the Gabian monsters circled in green. (Note, these drop a lot less often than the other armor pieces, expect it to take some time to get the one for your class!)

Level 180 sets
The 180 gear drops in Fantasy. I suggest Lower fantasy. To reach lower fantasy talk to Logi in Loa 1 and select fantasy.

Posted Image
After picking fantasy you will find yourself in this map

Posted Image
Every monster in the area circled in red drops the 180 armor sets besides the shadowkris.

The level 220-228 armor set can be found in 2 maps. Arcana and Ark Arcana.

To reach them, talk to Logi in loa 1.

Arcana is generally much better for obtaining gear.
This is Arcana

Posted Image

Every monster here drops the 220 gear (monsters found inside red circle). CAUTION: Monsters here have LOTS of HP, and the magic ones (Tempus, Rosea Priest, Magicboss) All do incredible damage. it is suggested you party up in this map

And that's it for the armor sets.

-The Iliad book XII

Posted Image

#4 Seou

Seou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

III. Rings and necklaces
While leveling you should be on the lookout for Decent rings and necklaces to wear.However this guide will cover a few of the important ones.

Generally speaking, the first main rings/necklace you should look for are
Vado Mori- Drops in Crespo from the rock pressures between the teleporter and the crespo Dungeon. To reach Crespo, teleport there from Parca Temple.

Posted Image

Kadirun red eye - Drops from every monster in the Doomed maze. To get there walk through Tomb (to reach tomb, teleport there from loa 1)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

These rings are for level 140 players, although they are obtained earlier than that. You can wear 4 of them at once, and they give nice stats. Wear Vado mori if you are a magic damage user (Segnale, mage, staff summy) and kadiruns if physical (everything else)

However, many people question what "End-game" necklaces to be wearing.
Typically, the
Elath Spinel is the best end game necklace. You should try and get 3 of these.
They drop in Arcana and Ark Arcana. I suggest Arcana for this. To reach Arcana talk to Logi in Loa 1.

Posted Image

This is Arcana
Posted Image
Every monster there will drop the Elath spinels.

Apart from these 3 normal necklaces, you can wear 1 personal necklace/ring. Most players wear either the
Rage of Ceraphy Or the Daes Arie.
Personally speaking I prefer the Daes Arie. I consider the stats to be much better, and this viewpoint is shared by quite a lot of players.

The rage of Ceraphy drops from Guardian Hider. Below is a small guide for killing him.
Guardian Hider can be found in the map Arcana (talk to Logi in Loa 1)

He is typically found in the path behind the large pyramid, but often times can also be found roaming around the map. he is generally always alive though, so just look for him.
He has large amounts of defense. You will need elemental damage, or a very high crit chance (as crits take his minimum defense, which seems to be quite a bit lower than his maximum)

some tips
hunter - try and make an xbow or bow with elemental gems, use poison arrow if you have it, as degen will not be countered by his high defense
bagi - the bagi elemental knuckle skills can add a bunch of extra damage to hider
AK - attack acceleration is your best friend as crits seem to do much more damage to him than you would expect
summoner - you might find that even a lowbie staff, and low level staff skills do more than your TB (unless you are already a staff summy, in which case, pew pew pew)
Mages - pew pew pew
Aloken - I suppose make a spear with elemental gems. I dont really know anything else you can do
segnales - curse field, curse blizzard, curse curse curse. Im also not sure if the bloody mist (is it bloody mist? One of the act 7 debuffs) degen effects work on monsters. I assume it might. It's a very powerful degen in any case, consider using it on hider as well.

The Daes Arie Drops from Revelator in Ark Arcana. To reach Ark Arcana talk to logi in Loa 1.
Posted Image

Below is the boss, as well as a map of Ark Arcana.
Posted Image

Below is a small guide for defeating him
Revelator has a high amount of hp, it is suggested that you get some (trusted) friends to help you!

Prepping: It's possible that near revelator will be 3 small red creatures. These monsters do high amounts of damage, you should lure them far away from the boss before starting!
Revelators attacks deal lightning damage, it's highly like that you will die without some sort of lightning resistance!
His attacks are interesting, when he hits you, it places an invisible field of damage on the floor that continues to damage anyone standing there. Simply put? Wait for his attack to damage you once, then move away until it stops hitting you. Melee characters can often simply move to the other side of revelator and continue to hit him.
Besides his large hp and damaging attack there is no real trick to fighting him. Wear lightning res, or dodge his attacks, and he'll go down in no time
keep in mind, the ring only has a 50% drop rate. Do not despair if it doesnt drop the first time!

Besides those 2 rings, some players like to keep a Dark Eye on them.
The dark eye gives 15% magic resistance. You can obtain one by completing the level 85 quest "Sumantra choi in danger" Given by Hamon in Draco Desert.. To reach Draco teleport there from Crespo. (To reach Crespo teleport there from parca)

Resistance Necklaces
Besides the Elath Spinels and the personal necklaces/rings. Some occasions will call for additional magic resistance.
There are 5 types of resistance necklaces (one for every element)
You should only worry about obtaining the level 150 ones.
These drop in Ark Arcana and there are 2 specific places where they drop

Posted Image

The Monsters in the red circle all look like ghosts. While I find that they have a higher drop rate for the res necklaces, they do large amounts of elemental damage, and have several nasty debuffs.
The monsters in the Green circle are the Volks. They do low amounts of physical damage, but I find they have a lower drop rate for the res necklaces. It is however the much easier spot to farm for them.

That's it for the major rings and Necklaces

-The Iliad book XII

Posted Image

#5 Seou

Seou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

GEMS

The gem guide is currently forthcoming. The staff is currently talking about changing the gems that drop. This means that the guide I had ready to copy for this section would be outdated. Please wait.

-The Iliad book XII

Posted Image

#6 Seou

Seou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

V. Wings

Here is how to get your wings in Dekaron Uprising

Level 102 Wings:
To get these wings, you can buy them at Pablos.

Level 170 Wings:
To get these set of wings, you must go to "Sneak" who is in the middle of Loa Castle. He sells these wings for 50mil dil each. If your having trouble farming the DIL, go to "Fantasy" and find some Shadowkris. They drop a lot of DIL.

Level 200 Wings:
In order to get these wings, you MUST have 170 wings first. Once you do, go to "Upper Fantasy" from Logi, who is located near Loa 1. Once in upper fantasy, you must kill Gramen and Bison until you get 75 Naruke. Then exchange them at STACY.

Q: I see people with silver wings, what are those?
A: The silver wings are from the Dshop. They have the exact same stats as the level 200 wings. They just look silver. If you buy them you do not need to obtain 75 naruke, or trade in the 170 wings.
Q: and the black, red, and purple wings ive seen around?
A: you can buy those from the Dshop, they have the same stats as the level 200 wings. If you buy them you do not need 75 naruke, or to trade in the 170 wings. They come in 3 different sizes each.

• sweetjustine and Maroon like this

-The Iliad book XII

Posted Image

#7 Keondre

Keondre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 13-July 12
  • Location서울 (Seoul)

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:18 PM

Im curious about the dshop. Do we get free coins from voting, or do we have to purchase them?

DZ7fA.png

❝사랑해... 그래서, 가지마.❞

- 박하늘

Member #50

#8 Arakasi

Arakasi

Arakasi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12
  • LocationThe Empire

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:25 PM

Im curious about the dshop. Do we get free coins from voting, or do we have to purchase them?

You donate for dcoins.
Posted Image

#9 Keondre

Keondre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 13-July 12
  • Location서울 (Seoul)

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Oh okay.. looks like I'm not getting any costumes >.>

DZ7fA.png

❝사랑해... 그래서, 가지마.❞

- 박하늘

Member #50

#10 Mercer

Mercer

Da Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  • Joined 13-July 12
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

So what I get for the voting ?

zaGHM7R.png

Quitted/ Back to Global

#11 Arakasi

Arakasi

Arakasi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12
  • LocationThe Empire

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

So what I get for the voting ?

A warm feeling, and a better server to play on.
  • mynameis likes this
Posted Image

#12 Tysren

Tysren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 17-February 14

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

I cannot seem to get any drops what so ever, especially for my class mostly other classes 90% of the time. And for the wings i can't find them at pablos 

#13 segna11

segna11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 13

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

Thread_NecroRD.jpg

#14 Seou

Seou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

I cannot seem to get any drops what so ever, especially for my class mostly other classes 90% of the time. And for the wings i can't find them at pablos 

I dont know whether to be upset about the necro, or happy that someone probably used the search function.

Anyway, this guide is way out of date. It was for the Action 3 server.

Information up to 145 weapons is correct.

160 weapons - Guardian hider from Eonholm. (Talk to the raid commander in Ardeca)

160 armor - Fantasy/land of illusion (The monsters in the lower half are usually easier to kill)

170 weapons - Dravice field

170 armor - Rubisin (Gold dragon) in Eonholm. Also from Colo assuming Nitex didnt remove it.

180 armor - Mitera bosses

160 necklaces - Herb in eonholm

170 necklaces - Tower in rest of admirers

170 rings/earrings - Mitera

Daes arie - Helion in Egutt

Other rings - Either get them from the bosses in egutt, trade purchase points from cabyss, or exchange their respective item drop (also from egutt)

Wings - 102 are bought from hosea in Parca

151+ are exchanged in ardeca. You need 300 mithril for them.

Drops are random. But honestly if 10% of your drops are for your class, that's actually pretty average. There's 11 classes. If anything drops, there's about a 1 in 11 chance it's for your class. (less when it comes to weapons. If you're a segnale or Bagi)

-The Iliad book XII

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users