Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  McWho : (28 July 2014 - 10:20 PM) Hello everyone
@  Devious : (28 July 2014 - 10:14 PM) any mm available @wmb?
@  comraider12 : (28 July 2014 - 10:08 PM) how can I download the old Uprising client? Do I still need the Uprising client if I have the Rising client?
@  eboi0487 : (28 July 2014 - 10:03 PM) is there any OPR Online need 1 in WMB for donation trade=dils
@  eboi0487 : (28 July 2014 - 09:57 PM) need OPR MM West mail box arcane asap
@  Stilp : (28 July 2014 - 09:53 PM) Too bad there's no DK option for soul wings yet :(
@  flanscar : (28 July 2014 - 09:51 PM) Was Dark Eye from Ishtar bugged? Wasn't working for me with exchange...
@  diyzodiyzo : (28 July 2014 - 09:50 PM) @Stilp at +0s with the crit buff, I get around 35-40% crit rate... So stick with crit damage wings
@  Stilp : (28 July 2014 - 09:47 PM) btw can anyone tell me which wings would be best for Dragon Knight?
@  Stilp : (28 July 2014 - 09:47 PM) Force the game to patch again. It sounds like you have a corrupt file
@  natanel45 : (28 July 2014 - 09:30 PM) also, i cant login into my new dragon knight, the game just crashes..
@  natanel45 : (28 July 2014 - 09:30 PM) what do you mean by "repatch"?
@  Sestivas : (28 July 2014 - 09:28 PM) you might want to try to repatch @Natanel45
@  natanel45 : (28 July 2014 - 09:15 PM) My hp and mp bar is all pink, HELP!
@  Basti : (28 July 2014 - 09:09 PM) so freekin lag gm's please do somethin bout it..all channels
@  MrBreezyy : (28 July 2014 - 08:44 PM) Bully. :C
@  ephrum716 : (28 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) jk i luff joo
@  ephrum716 : (28 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) GTFO BREEZY
@  MrBreezyy : (28 July 2014 - 08:21 PM) wassup
@  Zoidz : (28 July 2014 - 08:19 PM) Brezzy??

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Dekaron Rising (A9) - The beginning is near. Get ready here!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
242 replies to this topic

#1 Nitex

Nitex

[GM] Nitex

• Executive Staff
  • 5,824 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

kdbuJdx.jpg

It's almost time to log into the server that will shatter your expectations.

We expect to open up the server in a few days. It could be Saturday. It could be Sunday. Or it could be anytime next week.

We're releasing the download link now. You can get the client downloaded and installed but you won't be able to launch until release. We will tell you when we release on the website. You will also not be able to register (via the launcher) until open beta starts.

Download & Install

If you want to play Dekaron Rising (previously known as A9) you MUST download this new client. The old client can not support A9 at all.

Click the following buttons (you only need one). Choose Direct if you want to download from our webserver. Choose torrent if you want to use a torrent transfer.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD:

ggxVAnC.png

TORRENT DOWNLOAD (Please SEED):

p8sRbBN.png

Registration (Not open yet, but here's how)

ONCE AGAIN: REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN YET. IT WILL NOT BE OPEN UNTIL OPEN BETA STARTS

After you install the game, simply run the launcher and you will find the registration dialog.

1. Fill out your desired account information in the registration section.

2. Click "Create"

A dialog will then appear telling you if it worked or not.

l6UhYpC.jpg

Why download now?

For one, it's a big download. You're going to want to have it ready for when we begin open beta so you can just hop in game. Also, events below.

[EVENT 1]: Kickoff Event Start!

To kick off A9, we're having a nice little event. We haven't decided if this will be a number (first thousand) or a duration (first two weeks), but the first people who get in game and create characters will get a free Rising Beginner Package. See below.

Px9ns9P.png

[EVENT 2]: The Transup 2 Challenge!

The first 10 characters to reach Transup 2 level will get a free pet. Winners must be the first to get to level 165 (Transup 2) and be one of the first 10 to TAKE A PICTURE WITH THEIR TRANSUP 2 and post it in the Media Section.

It's that easy! Get to 165, take a picture of your character with Transup, and post it! One person can only win once.

Example:

viHu2tH.jpg

[EVENT 3]: More events!

With the kickoff of A9, we're going to be holding a ton of events. Exp events, boss events, and so much more. Literally, so much more. We'll even hold some forum events. Just be ready to hop in game!

I haven't been following, what's the big deal about Rising/A9?

We have so many features that no other server can provide, period. We'll list a few below, but there are so many it is impossible to list.

• Transup and Transup 2: Unlike all other servers where Transup is just a costume that you have to buy, here it is a REAL skill. When you Transup, your characters animations (stance), appearance, and effects all change. In addition to the epic visual effects, you also get +X stats depending on Transup level.
  • New Skillbar: Other servers can only give you a skillbar that has two bars and goes from 1~9. On Rising, the new skill bar will be fully functional that has 1~= instead, and up to 3 bars, along with many new features such as click to cast and lock.
  • F1~F6 Slots: Self explanatory. Whereas others have F1~F3, ours goes to F6. In a few weeks we'll make it go to F12, too.
  • New Party System: We have the new party system that is full of new features. A few of them are party through friends list/guild, see shield of party members in addition to HP on the right, and now you can party 7 people instead of only 6.
  • Party PvP: Never seen before on other servers, we have a real and fully functional party PvP system that allows battles of two parties, up to 7v7 people.
  • Real Mavaric System: Unlike other servers where there is either no mavaric system or the mavaric system is done through a buggy web script, Rising will have a fully functional in game mav system.
  • New Stat Sytem: Rising has the A7+ stat system. It's much more balanced and makes much more sense than the imbalanced and improper A3 system.
  • REAL PETS: Other servers have turned the idea of pets into useless little shits that fly around and do nothing. On Rising, they are your companion that helps you along your journey. Pets at Rising will pick up items based on the settings you choose, have their own inventory, and even let you NAME THEM!
  • E-v-e-r-y S-k-i-l-l W-o-r-k-i-n-g:  I can't stress this one enough. Literally every skill will work like it should. For example, ALOKEN buffs will have a COUNTER on them, and work CORRECTLY. Summoners will have Out of Sight (teleport), Recall (party member teleport), and Invisible Shadow (INVISIBILITY) all working PERFECTLY. Segnales will have SELF RES AND REAL SLEEPS. All classes will have all skills working exactly how they should. Don't settle for buggy skills on other servers anymore, these all work like they should.

All of these are just some of the so many new features Rising has that others don't. The list goes on forever. There are countless of small features that make the game truly amazing.

Notices

Hacking:

Unlike we've done before, on Dekaron Rising we will be taking a preemptive measure in addition to prevention. What this means, basically, is that we will ban anyone who even attempts to hack. Even if someone tries to hack and fails, their attempted actions are sent to the server silently. Reports will be monitored, looked over, and permanent IP, account, and hardware bans will be carried out. In addition to the client side, Dekaron Rising, with the new files, has new server-side detection that will log additional hacks on the server side and thus be extremely effective in letting us know in case someone gets past our client protection.

Account Sharing:

Similar to as currently on Uprising, but stricter, we will not enforce account sharing (due to being nearly impossible) however if there are significant amounts of evidence pertaining to account sharing, we will deny you account support should your account ever be compromised. We will have a new support system in the upcoming weeks that will be a lot easier to help resolve any problems you may have and you will not want to loose this privilege.

Scamming:

Scamming will also not be tolerated at all. Upon the first evidence of a scam the account and IP both will be banned. No support will be given to those who fall for scams, either.

Internet Cafe's

To reiterate previously stated rules, we will once again implement the owner responsibility system. The owner of the Internet Café must make sure all of his users follow all of the rules. If any rules are broken that will result in an IP or hardware ban, staff will not hesitate to do so.

Bugs

With the release of this new server that has new files that have never been used before, it is imminent that bugs will arise. We are seeking to fix as many as we can before the end of open beta. If you encounter a serious game breaking bug, please report it to us (in private if nessecary). Those who come to us with bugs that are game breaking or very important will be heavily rewarded, perhaps in coins or in exclusive/extremely rare items.Thank you.

--------------------------------------------

Keep this thread clean and on topic. More information will be provided as the time comes, so please avoid asking questions that we can't necessarily answer. Also, negativity will not be tolerated, nor will flaming. Keep the thread clean, show us your excitement.

What class will you be playing?

What is your favorite feature of A9?

• Prosyus, DarkS, Sicknick and 15 others like this
[10:34:24 PM] *** Andrew Matthews sent teleport.csv ***
[10:34:26 PM] Andrew Matthews: HAH
[10:34:30 PM] Andrew Matthews: edited it with notepad
[10:34:32 PM] Andrew Matthews: suck a dick excel

c04Ay.png

#2 Seou

Seou

Advanced Member

• Executive Staff
  • 1,407 posts
  • Joined 07-July 12

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

--------------------------------------------

Keep this thread clean and on topic. More information will be provided as the time comes, so please avoid asking questions that we can't necessarily answer. Also, negativity will not be tolerated, nor will flaming. Keep the thread clean, show us your excitement.

What class will you be playing?

What is your favorite feature of A9?

All of them ;o

Triple skill bar is basically amazing forever.

• zoro likes this
'All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity:
but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.'

- T.E. Lawrence

Posted Image

#3 midas77

midas77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Joined 20-July 12

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:52 AM

all i can say is oh shit.... this is epic

who made the launcher its really nice?

#4 Mook

Mook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • Joined 02-August 12
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!

• Nitex, Banished and Hipson like this

IGN: Mook & Solitaire

#5 Chronos

Chronos

the awesome one

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Joined 12-April 13

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

jesus.

• Nitex likes this

#6 QQgamers

QQgamers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Joined 06-February 13

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

Alright! This is it! :)

#7 Banished

Banished

SkyCommander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Joined 14-September 12
  • LocationSA

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:30 AM

i have to say im glad this has come i was introduced to dekaron as of 4 years okay firstly to zan before it was shit and when it became so i moved to several severs eventually coming here, this server has been at a tie as my number 1 server for its balances and the great staff here even tho ive had some viscous arguments with them, but i dont hold grudges. anyway to the point of this past paragraph this server is already the best but now with A9 and its professional staff this is going to sky rocket so high Gods gonna fall over into the mud.  i cant wait to sink my teeth into this A9 whats it is supposed to be played as i hear it.  this is gonna change alot i am still half concerned about current accounts items/ but fuck them i dont care about it anymore. but my main problem is how much exactly is the download in gigabytes coz im not that rich atm im still young and not working full time or at all. so getting enough internet on a prepaid is hard i mean for $50 u get 3 GB its a bloody rip off. so i need to know how much money i'll need to spend just to download this state of the art master piece u boys been working on here????  good job lads

ZhTlvlp.gifKL4OZkS.gif

#8 DanceWithMe

DanceWithMe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 02-September 12

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

Damn, glad I decided to check the forums before going to bed after cleaning some manga scans. Too bad I was wearing pants though, had to change them.

• Aine likes this

#9 AhsuraFist

AhsuraFist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Joined 26-October 12
  • LocationGerrard Tree

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:32 AM

Lets start.. :)

158579581_495996877128786.jpg

1. Important things to know : http://dekaronuprisi...?/forum/2-news/

2. How to change password click here : http://dekaronuprisi...-game-password/

3. Report players breaking rules here : http://dekaronuprisi...-report-misuse/

4. The rules and policy of website and game are found here : http://dekaronuprisi...8-rules-policy/

More Hate More Fun

#10 Chronos

Chronos

the awesome one

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Joined 12-April 13

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:39 AM

i know i should've asked earlier or in a different topic, but since this is a9 and the aloken is a5, will she be working as it should?

#11 MaliTroll

MaliTroll

Creeper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts
  • Joined 10-July 12

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

i know i should've asked earlier or in a different topic, but since this is a9 and the aloken is a5, will she be working as it should?

as much as I heard. yes.

Chillin with bros

Spoiler

ay5XqGX_460sa.gif

#12 Mercer

Mercer

Da Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  • Joined 13-July 12
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

aloken will work 100% 

• Chronos likes this

zaGHM7R.png

Quitted/ Back to Global

#13 Chronos

Chronos

the awesome one

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Joined 12-April 13

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:46 AM

im definitely gonna make one. i cant remember, in a9 was she DD or tanky?

#14 Getanin

Getanin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 15-May 13
  • LocationPetoria

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

Finally :3 I hope it will release today.

• MaliTroll likes this

#15 MaliTroll

MaliTroll

Creeper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts
  • Joined 10-July 12

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

Finally :3 I hope it will release today.

WhaleChum here BRO D:

• Getanin likes this

Chillin with bros

Spoiler

ay5XqGX_460sa.gif

#16 MyForumAccount

MyForumAccount

This user has been banned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Joined 06-August 12
  • LocationOn the streetz SAAN

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:23 AM

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

143lszp.jpg

heyTAKAAA | 196 | King | Atit

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#17 seangonz10

seangonz10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 21-February 13

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:35 AM

How about our Item Here It Can Be Replace????

#18 Getanin

Getanin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 15-May 13
  • LocationPetoria

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:49 AM

WhaleChum here BRO D:

Thank You BRO :D

• MaliTroll likes this

#19 toybitz

toybitz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 19-February 13

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:11 AM

are we going to make new accountS? i mean new characters? what about out items here?

i got orbital and fafnir wings :D

#20 QQgamers

QQgamers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Joined 06-February 13

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:14 AM

@Nitex or any Staff there, How can we transfer the remaining coins in A3 to A9?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users