All Pets Information Guide
The strength of the pet is determined based on which tier it is categorized. The pet stats are as follows:
- ↑10 Str
- ↑10 Dex
- ↑10 Spr
- ↑1000 Max Shield
- ↑1% Monster Damage Tolerance
- ↑20 Str
- ↑20 Dex
- ↑20 Spr
- ↑2000 Max Shield
- ↑2% Monster Damage Tolerance
- ↑40 Str
- ↑40 Dex
- ↑40 Spr
- ↑4000 Max Shield
- ↑4% Monster Damage Tolerance
400 Dream Powders at Dream Powder exchange
0.5% chance from all monsters in Mitera
1% chance from all Slimes in Parca Temple
800,000 Purchase Points on NPC Lowe
6,000,000 Purchase Points on NPC Lowe
0.1% Chance to drop from Dopple Marto in Abandoned City
1% Chance from Knowledge Spider Queen
2000 Sap Bottles on Binalle Fairie
[Rare] Pumpkin Ghost - LIMITED: ONLY AVAILABLE DURING HALLOWEEN -
0.25% chance of dropping from all Pumpkin Ghosts / 12,900 Dshop Coins in the Dshop
[Rare] Snowman - LIMITED: ONLY AVAILABLE DURING CHRISTMAS -
0.25% chance of dropping from all Snowman / 8,000 Dshop Coins in the Dshop
[Legendary] White Tiger (This pet is the only pet that is 100% non tradeable, for obvious reasons)
365 Daily Attendance Coins
[Legendary] Pet Atramentous
6% chance to drop from new black dragon boss Atramentous
1% Chance to drop from Deux Marble in Python Castle
[Legendary] Cat Doll
4% Chance to drop from Dollmaster Velikas in Shangri-La
Additional Pet Information:
- Pet Eggs are no longer bound to your account. This means that you can sell them and vend them!
- Hatched Pets and Sleeping Pets are bound to your account.
- All pets have been deleted prior to this update to prepare for this new system.
- Ocarina of Eternity has been removed from the game.
- Ocarina of Awakening (30-Days) price in D-Shop and Dragon Bone exchange has been increased.
- All Pet Eggs will appear in the Agency.
- More pets will be added in future editions of the Pet Revamp!