1:50 First Miniboss
3:28 Destroy Fire Fairy
4:26 Second Miniboss
6:25 Third Miniboss
7:55 Fourth Miniboss
9:19 Tyrant Rudene
Big thanks to HoeWithBlades & ScykkGnOm for helping me create this full run video of the dungeon!
Objectives to complete a perfect dungeon run:
- Kill all Monsters / Bosses to unlock the next portion of the InDun.
Destroy the Fire Fairy to gain immunity to all Fire HP Drains for 5 minutes, crucial to defeat the mini-boss.
- Applies the buff to all alive party members.
- Avoid the tornado's summoned by Nymph.
- Avoid the ring that Selaena performs. (WARNING message at top of the screen).
Avoid the Lava Pools that are spawned by Rudene.
- The safe zones move periodically and are displayed with Blue Lights.
- The space between the Blue Lights is safe from lava.
- Rudene's 20-second stun can be removed by a Segnale or a Seguriper. Make sure this stun is removed often for max DPS.
Designate one character to tank the boss.
- Must have a high amount of HP.
Must have gear that allows them to tank better than the rest of the party and is supported by other members of the party.
- Mablray Seal or Dragonic Squama
- +9 Fire Necklaces or Parca Tear's
Classes that are good for tanking this boss:
- Bagi Warrior
- Half Bagi
- Azure Knight
Bring consumable buffs, these are very important to make the dungeon easier. Even if you don't have D-Shop buffs the normal candies are just as powerful.
- Half-Cooked Laker Steak
- Clear Mullet Stew
- Greasy Smoked Carmin
- Crisp and Pure Water of Avalon
- Ice Mushroom
- Ice Flower
- Anima Secret Remedy
- Aged Loam Cheese
- Soft Faerie Cake
- Fried Crunchy Mantis
- Clear Parca Holy Water
- Saint Lana
- White & Dark Valentine Chocolates