You should start this guide after you have downloaded, created an account, and created your character. To download and create a GAME account, go here: http://dekaronrising.com/index.php?/home/
The first thing you should do when you spawn in Ardeca after you make a character and gave it a name is following:
Open your map (M)
1. First thing to do is to open your map (M) and go to the Ardeca town exit (big green arrows on the map)
2. As you venture out of the town Ardeca, simply open your map (M) and follow the green arrows to slay the different level Akris on the map until you are level 60. (make sure to grab the "newbie buff" at the gate exit/entrance to ardeca. simply walk over it. Also remember to pick up the dils drop from Akris)
3. Once you are level 60+ return to Ardeca.
4. First thing you should do now is to go buy the skills for YOUR class. (skills are only 1 dil each and skillmasters are located at cordinates 400 : 80)
5. Once you have bought your skills, you will need as many potions you can get for your level. Also buy 100 return scrolls while you're at it. Head to the merchant NPC "Arenar" who is located at the coordinates 285 : 147 in Ardeca town. (IMPORTANT: Make sure you always save dils for teleportings)
Alright you have made it this far and the easiest part is over and you are now level 60 and have bought your skills and potions.
6. It is now time to use the Egutt Desert scroll in your inventory (or go to teleporter NPC "Jerome" located in Ardeca town at coordinates 350 : 142 and teleport to egutt desert from him)
7. Once you arrive in Egutt Desert you are currently in a safe zone. (However players can attack and kill each other here still)
8. Go to the NPC "Commander" and teleport to the level 60+ area.
If you die too many times in egutt desert level 60+ area, and you feel like giving, up here is the 2nd choice:
As you stand in Ardeca it is time to visit your old friend NPC "Makaio". Teleport to Draco Desert lvl 54+. (This will cost you 3500 dils.)
Keep slaying the monsters in this map until you think you are strong enough to take on the monsters in Egutt Desert once again.
9. Once you have leveled from level 60-80 click your return scroll you bought earlier and return to Ardeca.
10. Once you have returned to Ardeca re-enter Egutt Desert and teleport to the level 80 area this time. Keep leveling at the level 80 area until you reach level 102 then use another return scroll and return to Ardeca.
11. Once again re-enter Egutt desert and this time level from 102-120. At level 120 return to Ardeca again.
12. Re-enter Egutt Desert again and enter level 120 area. Level from level 120-140 then return to Ardeca again.
13. Re-enter Egutt Desert again and enter level 140 area. Level from level 140-160 then return to Ardeca again.
14. Re-enter Egutt Desert again and enter level 160 area. Level from level 160-181. Here you also farm your new set. +9 Level 170+ set, weapon and accessories. Monsters have high drop rate.
You have now completed my new player guide!
You should now be level 176-180 and fully equipped with your new +9 170 set, wep and accessories. You are now ready for the next step.
This is also where the new player video tutorial ends and if you watched that then what comes next is the more specific details I promised you in the end of the video.
Now you have to do two things:
1) Level up to 200
2) Farm and get geared
You can level up from 176-181 in Egutt Desert level 160 area (same place as you farmed your 170+ items)
Or you can go to deadfront from 166-180. Deadfront is the best EXP from level 166 to 180 so keep an eye out for Deadfront announcements in game or check the timer on our forum front page.
Once level 180 the best place to level is in Tower of Spell dungeon.
When you are level 190 the best place to level is Parca Temple. To get to Parca Temple speak with NPC: Makaio in Ardeca. Parca Temple is level 190+.
As for farming and getting geared you're gonna be spending of lot of time in Miteria
Open your inventory and use your Miteria scroll (or go to NPC "Jerome" coordinates 350 : 142) Monsters in Miteria drops the next gear sets but only +7. You can farm these and upgrade them later on. The gears are called Osmium and is the 2nd strongest gear in game. Osmium can be upgraded all the way to +10. You will also find level 180 +7 weapons here and level 170 necklaces, rings etc.
Once you have +10 osmium and 180 wep you can start competing with other players.
For more details about Mitera please check out this guide:
I will make a list of other places of interest here:
Tower of Spell dungeon - Tower of Spell has been reworked and is now the best place to level from 180-190.
Besides that, Tower of Spell is now also the best place for new players to farm gold argates so they can upgrade the gear they farm in Mitera.
Find NPC Rezeena [Dungeons] in Ardeca to teleport to Tower of Spell
Tower of Spell also offers other unique drops such as:
- Dark Stones
- Mana Crystallines
- 6% gems
- +7 180 weapons
- All resistance gems and guard bijous
- Seal of Destruction ring
- Gold Argates
Check out this introduction/walkthrough for the Tower of Spell dungeon:
Ruins of Rudene - Ruins of Rudene has been reworked and offers good EXP at level 190+.
The dungeon is designed for mid gear players (+9 osm and up) with the exception of the last boss Rudene who is designed for end game players.
Find NPC Rezeena [Dungeons] in Ardeca to teleport to Ruins of Rudene
The dungeon offers unique rewards such as:
- Wing Fragments
- Dream Powders
- Gold Argates
- Level 195 Red Sigmetal Weapons
- 18% blacksmith talisman (last boss)
- Mablray's Seal (last boss)
- Level 190 necklaces (last boss)
The Deadlands - In The Deadlands you will be looking for "Mithrils". Mithrils are common drops from all enemies in The Deadlands and are used to exchange at NPC Ishtar in Ardeca for level 151 wings.
The monsters here also drops dream powders, marvics and argates.
Crespo Abyss - In Crespo Abyss / Under Crespo 1 you can farm Grade Points which gives your character higher rank. When you rank up you are rewarded with extra statpoints. You get 3 stat points each rank. (IMPORTANT: The higher rank you are the harder it is to farm Purchase Points in DKSQ later).
Parca Temple - In parca Temple you can find Shadowkris near the waterpools. Shadowkris drops 5m dils and a random argate.
Another type of enemies that spawn in Parca Temple are Sap enemies. The easiest Sap enemy to deal with are the Sap Testee 1. The Sap Testee 1 are more common in the right wing in Parca Temple. Sap enemies drop Sap Bottles which you can exchange for various items at NPC Binaelle Fairie who is located next to the teleporter NPC Conrad.
Parca Temple is the BEST place to level at 190+ but also the hardest place.
Abandoned City - In Abandoned City you will be farming for wing fragments to upgrade your level 151 wings. Fully upgraded level 151 wings have the same stats as Dshop wings. The exchange NPC is located at the Abandoned City entrance.
To get to the Abanandoned City speak with NPC Orz in Ardeca.
Aquarai Ruins - In Aquarai Ruins you can find the so called "crap gems" which are gems so bad that they serve no other purpose than to increase the success chance of you creating a socket in your armor or helmet. 1 gem = 5% more chance of succes. You can sacrifice up to 5 crap gems which is a total of +25% increased chance to make a socket.
If you have any questions about anything you feel I forgot or didn't specify in the guide feel free to join our Discord and shoot me a PM there!
Please check out the links below. They will help you even more I guarantee you!
Link to Dils-making guide to Dekaron Rising:
Link to Frequently Asked Questions thread:
Edited by Dannyboi