Warriors of the Rising! This is a news post with mini-patch notes and a new content preview.
1) Mini-Patch 15.1
Rollback Bug Fixed (DK Square / Colosseum)
- The "rollback bug" was a bug where your character would teleport back to a position where it was previously. It usually happened when the character had high movement speed due to speed buffs from self or party members.
- We've fixed it and are happy to announce there are no more rollbacks!
- The fix has been applied on DK Square / Colosseum channel, but we will apply it to the rest of the channels with the next update.
New "Quake Effect" Feature
- We added a new option to the launcher that lets you enable / disable the Quake effect of the game. So far, everyone that has tried it loves the option.
- Quake Effect is the effect that shakes the screen when a powerful skill, monster attack, or some monster deaths happen around you. It is the effect that makes your screen shake when you kill the Arcadia Kamats.
- The effect is nice, but in PK Wars it can be a little annoying, which is why we added the option.
- By default, the option is ON, but if you want you can turn it off using the launcher. The game must be restarted for changes to take effect.
2) [Content Patch Teaser] Something strange is happening in Parca Temple.........
- As you may know, Parca Temple has been under siege and the Warriors of the Rising have been fighting alongside Binaelle Fairy to destroy Seleana, who turned Parca Temple into Hell Temple.
- A creature by the name of Verdia offered her help to Binaelle Fairy and the Warriors of the Rising to help banish Selena from Hell Temple. We seem to be nearing an end to this war, however something very bad is happening.
- Verdia had to use sap gas to weaken Seleana to turn the war in our favor. However, there seems to have been a side effect.
- Seleana is becoming weaker and weaker each day because the poison gas is piling up in Parca Temple.
- Vicious Summoners have warned Incar Magicians, Verdia, and Binaelle Fairy of the dangers of using Poison Sap Magic. However, desperate times called for desperate measures, and the classes decided to use Poison Sap Magic in the war against Seleana anyway.
What's going to happen to Parca?
- We don't know for sure yet... but it's not good.
- Stay tuned for more information!
We added two small updates over the weekend (details above) and we're working on a huge new contents patch that we're planning on releasing soon. The new contents patch will include brand new original content and lore. It's going to be a lot of fun and I think everyone's going to really like it. Stay tuned for more information.