This new update brings not only new content, but an improved game client and servers for you as well!
SERVER STATUS: This update will take longer than usual due to having to switch over to new servers. Server status will be posted on forum home page: https://dekaronrising.com/
IMPORTANT: You need the latest update in order to be able to connect to the game. To get the latest update, just run the game launcher.
- Manual Patch (ONLY NEEDED IF YOUR GAME LAUNCHER DOES NOT WORK): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7zlsmKb9joCQ1pWLUN6VjhacEU
1) Client Upgrade
- Client stability has been improved -- most existing crashes have been resolved.
- Client performance has been improved -- the game client will have faster loading times
Client compatibility has been improved
- The client will work better with Windows 10
- The client will have less issues with Firewall and Antivirus programs
2) Server Upgrade (Major)
We've upgraded our servers drastically to improve your gaming experience.
The locations of all of our servers has not been changed, but the servers have been upgraded in terms of software, hardware, and network uplinks.
- Server hardware has been upgraded
Server network has been improved, you'll notice a better game connection
- NOTE: Due to the outdated way the in-game "MS" counter works, it does not always provide accurate numbers. For example, during testing we saw that the game ms counter reported 318ms when the ms was actually 121 ms.
- New server nodes have been added for better worldwide connection - Japan node has been added.
- Server software has been updated (can't go into details on this for security)
- Server stability has been tested and test results were very positive.
- New server monitoring software has been installed: in the unlikely event that the server goes down, staff members will be notified almost immediately and downtime will be minimized as much as possible.
3) New Boss: Mellias
Mellias has taken over Underground Temple -- killing Hell Gatekeeper. This new boss is one of the most unique bosses ever added to Dekaron. We've balanced him to be challenging, fun, and also rewarding.
- Hell's Gatekeeper removed from Underground Temple
- Health: 90 million
- Attacks: 3 attacks, 1 super attack, 1 debuff
- Every 4 hours on Ark channel.
- 1x Speedboots V3 (see section 4 of patch notes)
- Ilias, Irias, and Selias have also been added -- event versions of Mellias for use in in-game events.
4) New Items: Speedboots V3
The third version of Speedboots V3 have arrived. They have better stats than Speedboots V2, however we've verified with the balance team to make sure that the new stats do not negatively affect balance.
- Main Drop: Hell Temple, Mellias Boss
- Secondary Drop: Events with Ilias, Irias, and Selias bosses.
5) New Shadow Azul Costume (Female Classes)
A new Shadow Azul costume, made by one of our very own players, has been added to the game. It works for all female classes.
Quick reminder: Players can create costumes and submit them to be added to the game for free! If they are added, the player receives the costume for FREE.
6) Bug Fixes
- Magic Emblems Randombox and Rare Magic Emblems Randombox have been fixed -- previously were not opening
- +7 Crystalline Weapon prices have been fixed and purchasing error on Hammer has been fixed.
- Akris in Egutt 180 area now drop the appropriate amount of dil.
- Noble Lionheart now drops 1x Noble Soul
- Siege time has been scheduled
- Teracotta Miniboss location has changed from Draco Desert to Parca/Hell Temple
- New loading screen has been applied
- D-Shop UI has been updated
- Bottom right main bar UI has been updated
- Several bosses and monsters have been updated for event purposes
8) Coming soon
This coming soon section is just to give you a preview of things that are coming in future updates.
1) What we have listed here isn't a list of things that will be in the next update
2) There are other things we are working on that are awesome, but are surprises, so we can not put them in this section
3) This is always subject to change and we WELCOME your feedback and game suggestions!
Halloween Update Series -- anyone that has been around for a while knows how crazy our Halloween updates are. Stay tuned, it's going to be fun!
- Sacred Claw Dungeon -- yup, we're making this work (and other dungeons)
- More new content updates
- Balance Part 2 update / PVE Changes -- currently in testing
- Client Upgrade Pt 2
- Launcher update
- Game Web Panel -- more details on this soon, it will have some cool features
- New Classes -- we're waiting on files for these to be released, but we have teams and procedures ready for when they are
- Classified -- some secret projects we're working on :).
Edited by Nitex