Patch Notes Include: Halloween content & event, general changes, gear balancing, bug fixes, and more.
To update client: Run game launcher then start game.
Manual Patch (ONLY NEEDED IF YOUR GAME LAUNCHER DOES NOT WORK): please scroll down and see first reply of this topic.
1) Halloween Content & Event
- Added a few more Halloween monsters to roam Ardeca with the chance of dropping candy
- Added lots of Halloween monsters to the center of DK Square -- this is the best place to get candy drops!
Halloween Log-In Event
Pumpkin Ghoul monsters are in Ardeca and DK Square. Kill 20 of them each day (for at least 3 days of next week) and you will receive a free Pumpkin Ghoul Pet via mail on Friday!
2) General Changes
- Item optioning prices have been reverted to the what they were before.
- Halloween Ardeca: theme has been updated with new environment settings.
- Relogging in Underground Temple will now return you to your return point
- Updated loading screen
- Removed some drops from specific monsters in Egutt that were being abused
- Raid parties have been enabled in Ardeca so you can organize dungeon raids without getting PKed by the dungeon.
Nest of Cheribum Dungeon entrance has been added to Ardeca to make it easier to organize raids for this dungeon.
3) Gear Balancing
This is just a small balancing update. Comprehensive gear balancing update is still being tested and will be released in a future update.
Developer Comments: When we released Speedboots V3 they were significantly more powerful than Speedboots V2. However, this went against our new goal of making endgame gear better but not better to the point where people that did not have endgame gear were no longer competitive. To remediate this we have made Speedboots V2 a bit stronger so the gap between V2 and V3 is not too significant to where V3 provides a significant competitive advantage over V2.
Added +1000 Max PK Shield to SB V2Addedt +7
Added +1500 Max PK Shield to SB V2Addedt +8
Added +2500 Max PK Shield to SB V2Addedt +9
Added +5000 Max PK Shield to SB V2Addedt +10
Added +1% PK/PVP Resistance to SB V2Addedt +10
Added +1% Critical Resistance to SB V2Addedt +9
Added +2% Critical Resistance to SB V2Addedt +10
- Added +1000 Max PK Shield to SB V2Addedt +7
- Developer Comments: When we released the upgraded version of Spell Kracion, we intended it to be the most powerful version of the plume series. However, this was not the case. We have 1) re balanced all plumes so that Kracion (upgraded) is the most powerful version 2) rebalanced the stats on all plumes for overall balance reasons
4) Bug Fixes
- Kona Robin - level requirement, stats, and equip restrictions have been fixed.
- Halloblade Dark Wings (Azure Knight) - smoke effect has been fixed.
- Hellion Ghost Costume (Aloken) - has been fixed.
- Bagi / Halfbagi Speedboots V3 - stats have been fixed.
- [Siege] Juto Buff - fixed bug causing the Juto Buff to be too powerful
- Crystalline Gauntlet - fixed bug causing the left gauntlet to be reversed.
Other: We are working on a new client upgrade that will make the game much more stable, load 10~20x faster, and overall increase game speed and performance. This is one of our top priorities right now. We were unable to finish this upgrade and have it ready for this patch, but we are hoping to have it finished before the next patch. Thank you for your patience.
Hope you enjoy this weeks update! As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated and always taken into consideration. If you have any feedback please feel free to post it in the suggestions form.
Edited by Nitex