Patch Notes Include: Client performance/compatibility update, Loa PvP Arena, Champion Statues, and more.
To update client: Run game launcher then start game.
Manual Patch (ONLY NEEDED IF YOUR GAME LAUNCHER DOES NOT WORK): please scroll down and see first reply of this topic.
There was a lot more we wanted to include in this patch, however the client performance/compatibility upgrade was one of our highest priorities as many of our players suffered from excruciatingly slow loading times. Resolving this issue without compromising game stability and anti hack security was a very time consuming and challenging task, but we are happy to have made such significant progress.
Note: This is a large update. Please be patient with your launcher.
1) Major Upgrade: Client Performance & Compatibility
This has been a work in progress for a few weeks. We've made several changes to our game client and the new version is finally completed. We've resolved some major issues with our client and increased the performance significantly.
- Client loading speed will be much faster (2x ~ 10x faster depending on your PC)
- Client compatibility is improved, especially with Windows 8/10 operating systems.
- Client compatibility with antivirus/firewall programs has been improved, most notably Windows Defender
- Client performance improved, you may notice: better FPS, faster map loading, and more.
- Several crash issues have been fixed
Let us know in the comments below what you think of the new client!
2) Loa PvP Arena
You can now travel to the ancient castle of Loa again! It has been turned into a PvP Arena / hang out spot. Here are a few differences:
- Loa Castle is the new PvP hangout spot. Hang out here if you're looking for a PvP challenge!
Loa Castle is smaller than you remember it. We've optimized the map to make it smaller and less resource heavy so that the game performs even better than usual in this map.
New NPC: Helion (Ardeca) will teleport you to the Loa Arena.
3) Champion Statues
Ardeca has been remodeled and Champion Statues have been added near the spawn point. The names of tournament winners will be displayed on these statues. New 2v2 Tournament coming soon.
- Updated buff-bar UI to make it look cleaner with a very tiny change that most people probably won't notice but OCD people like me were bothered by
- Aloken Speedboots V2 visual bug causing stats to not show has been fixed.
- Halloween monsters and Ardeca theme have been removed -- Limited edition Halloween wings/items will be removed from the D-Shop during next week's update (we've put them in a few days late and received some requests to keep them in for one more week).
- Updated loading screen
- Added messages for temporary bans and permanent bans on the login screen
- Added 5 new unreleased maps that may be used as event maps until release -- GMs, the indexes are: 608, 610, 650,651,652