We're happy to present to you the Rising Winters Content Patch part 1!
Patch 14.2: Winter Update!
Manual Patch (if needed): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VzCcByYQzTBfTCIxPSxr0FiIO_Zaj3jK/view?usp=sharing
1) Winter Ardeca + Blue Item Glows!
Winter has reached Ardeca!
Enjoy the cold Winter Ardeca theme and winter item glows during the winter season!
Temporarily removed tournament statues due to imcompatibility with Winter Ardeca Theme. We will add them back later.
2) Winter Event 2017!
New exchange items have been added to Karin. The item you need to bring Karin is called Dream Powders. Dream Powders are tradeable and they are common drops from Knowledge Spiders in Doomed Maze and uncommon drops from all monsters in Doomed Maze, Python Castle, The Deadlands and Mitera.
One of the spotlight items of this new exchange is the Parca's Shiny Tear. It's an upgrade of Angelic Soul, which means you can wear up to 4 Parca's Shiny Tears at one time!
After the Winter Event all exchange items will cost twice as many Dream Powders as they do now.
Dream Powder Exchange
Angelic Soul Stats:
Santa & Panda Costume Box
Santa Costume Box and Panda Costume Box have been added to the dream powder exchange. We have also added the Dragon Knight version of these two costumes, which were missing before this update.
Winter Colosseum Belt (2018) -- 30 Day Limited Item
- The best belt in the game which appears only during Winter.
- The belt is a Colosseum Exchange item and will be removed on January 16th.
3) New Draco Desert bosses!
Draco Umbar and Terracottas have been removed and replaced with a new boss called Nymph!
There is a total of 2 Nymphs in Draco Desert. One at Big Head Pond and one at Small Head Pond.
- Difficulty: Medium
- Drops: 6 Gold Argates
- Drop Rate: 100%
- Respawn Time: Every 5 hours
1) Normal magical attacks that damages the player on impact
2) A stun that makes the player unable to move or use any skills for 3 seconds
3) A large AOE attack that deals damage to all surrounding players
4) New V2 Speedboots Boss!
Dark Karke has been removed from the Heiharp Arena and replaced with Yogmond.
Yogmund is a big and strong boss and we've setup an arena for him with traps and minions to give our players a unique PVE experience when fighting this boss.
- Difficulty: Medium-Hard
- Drops: 1x +0 V2 Speedboots
- Drop Rate: 100%
- Respawn Time: Every 4 hours
- Channel(s): Ark
1) Normal melee attacks that damages the player on impact
2) A long range attack that damages the player on impact
3) A dash attack that brings Yogmund from long range into close range while dealing damage to the player on impact
4) Minions. Yogmond will spawn 2 Ice Kamat minions every 5 minutes
5) Ice Crystal Explosions. Yogmund will spawn 4 Ice Crystal Explosions in the area every 1 minute. These will instantly kill any player caught within their range, however the radius is rather small
5) Mount Revamp / Wings Fix
- Mounting time has been changed to one second, dismounting time has been changed to .1 seconds.
Fixed hundreds of wing animation bugs -- unfortunately there are still many left to fix.
- Fixed several wing animation bugs for new classes (wings weren't moving)
- Fixed several wing + mount animation bugs
- Moved NPC Hosea from Parca Temple to Egutt Desert entrance so new players can buy level 102 wings
- Moved NPC Ishtar to Egutt Desert entrance and added a 24 hour 100% EXP amulet to the Dirham exchange so new players will have an easier time leveling in Egutt Desert
- Added 1000 pcs Imperial HP and MP potions to Binaelle Fairies Blood Bottle exchange for 4000 Blood Bottles
- Made Blood Bottles tradeable and decreased their drop rate to 15%
- Changed Blood Magic buff from +10% to +5% all elemental resistance
- Reduced the amount of time it takes for players to mount and dismount playermounts
- Slightly reduced the damage of Mitera monsters and slightly increased their dils drop rate since new players are going to be spending a lot of time farming there
- Removed the teleport from Haihaff to Parca Temple since it was being abused.
6) Bug Fixes
- Fixed the level requirement for Parca Temple on the teleporters where the level requirement was wrong
7) Rising LiveStream Server
We're experimenting with running a 24/7 Dekaron Rising livestream. The livestream will show off Ardeca, PvPs, PK battles, and events once we have it set up.
8) Winter Events
Stay tuned for Winter events that will be announced and held in game and on the forums. There's currently a screenshot event going on, and soon we'll be throwing events with limited edition prizes (like the Frost Wolf or Bear Pets).
These pets are not going to be in the D-Shop this year -- they will be limited edition event prizes!
Edited by Dannyboi