Siege used to be a big deal once. We want it to mean something again so we decided to rework siege!
The siege rework includes changes such as:
- Siege Flag Wings now has 1% more Max HP / MP than dshop wings making them the best wings in the game
- Siege Flag Wings will display the same theme/guild logo as the guild who holds the castle uses
Siege Flag Wings now lasts 2 days instead of 14
(this is so people can't just buy them the day before siege and have them for 2 weeks even though they lose the castle)
- The "Communicate with Juto" buff no longer makes the communicator immune to all damage
- The Elonohm Event bosses have been rebalanced
- Siege Equipment for Attackers and Defenders
- New Weapon Skin
- Changed the skybox of the siege map to something more fitting
Increased the amount of Dragonoid Signets you can farm per Elonohm Event
(siege dungeon exclusive)
- Commission quests are no longer limited to characters level 190 and below
- Kona Robin Ring now gives the same stats as +9 Solon Gold Necklaces but is untradeable
- Total Siege time has been lowered from 80 minutes to 60 minutes
- New items on the Siege Exchange
Old Siege Exchange:
New Siege Exchange:
For those who wonder, the Elonohm Event is a unique automatic in-game event that is only available to the guild that owns the siege castle
More info about siege in general can be found here:
New Legendary Pet!
The latest addition to the Pet Revamp is the [Legendary] Friendly Soul pet!
You can get this pet from the Siege Exchange!
Just like every other Legendary pet it gives:
+4000 Max Shield
+4% Monster Damage Tolerance
A new feature we have added to the game!
You can now buy Siege equipment wether you are attacking the castle or defending it!
More info here:
New Weapon Skin!
We added a new weapon skin!
It's the [Skin Diamond] Siege and is only obtainable through the Siege Exchange!
"There was a time when there were no finer weapons in all of Trieste, but as time went on new and more visually appealing weapons were crafted and these old weapons were soon forgotten. That said these weapons are still as capable of getting the job done as any of those new weapons people use now days. Of course not as pretty. The Siege Weapons have seen countless battles in their time."
- Completely reworked the stats on Verdia's Sap Ring
- Slightly boosted the stats on Umbars Shield Ring
- Slightly increased Sap Bottle drop rate
- Slightly increased the EXP gained from Hell Deadfront, Sap Testee and Hirsch Dolls
- Added new +120 HP Gems that drops from Destroyer Umbar and Dikesel
- Updated all of Hunters skill descriptions with better translations and accurate buff/debuff numbers
- Updated the Grand Meister skill descriptions for ALL classes
- Changed Egutt Desert and DKSQ skyboxes into something less dark and depressing
- Added Copper/Silver argates and Pass/Nium marvics as rare drops from Egutt 181 monsters
- Fishing no longer gives you Argates
- Increased Spell Plume drop rate from 33% to 50%
- Lowered Book of Magic drop rate from 100% to 50%
- Disabled mounts in DKSQ
- Removed traps from DKSQ
- Fixed Evil Wings of Raph name
- Fixed A LOT of bugged item and exchange descriptions
- Gave Egutt Desert it's proper map/minimap (had the same as DKSQ previously)
- Fixed a bug where the Dual Sacra buff would be considered a debuff and dissapear after you trans up
- Pets are now able to pick up Books of Magic and Velikas Tokens
- Fixed [Common] Woody exchange
- Fixed Segeuripers Amazingattack buff icon description
Thank you all for your love and support!
Edited by Dannyboi