Jump to content
News
  • Welcome to the new website!
  • All channels online
  • All donations are automatic again

    Segita Shooter El Mar

    Patch Notes

    DK Square Ranking System

    More Info

    New Transup & Skills

    Colosseum Ranking System V2.0

    Compete against other top players in Colosseum for exclusive rewards.
    Ranking System Guide Rankings

    [Preview] We thought they were extinct...


    Nitex
     Share

    Updated teaser here:

    ______________________________________________________

     

    Coming soon: the biggest update in Rising History.

    comingsoon.jpg

     

     

     Share


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    49 minutes ago, MulattoEriction said:

    Y'all have been arguing about this for a week now. You sound ridiculous. I would just suggest waiting for an official word from staff one way or the other, and not some noname "developer" no ones heard of.

    nice that some just juge me like you. you should see this 

    then we will talk 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    13 hours ago, MulattoEriction said:

    Y'all have been arguing about this for a week now. You sound ridiculous. I would just suggest waiting for an official word from staff one way or the other, and not some noname "developer" no ones heard of.

    i will tell you something. can you show me Transup 1, Transup 2 Transup 3 and this new what they prepare traunsup 4 :) i even don't know that this game have 4 Transup. And now they will make a big update with new character. WTF!? And if some one like [DEV]Dekaron telling you that this new files are encoded that mean he know what he telling. but looks like your ignorance are incredible huge. good luck on decoding new files. Let us know in next  3~5 years if something will change.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    58 minutes ago, Guest Atilla said:

    i will tell you something. can you show me Transup 1, Transup 2 Transup 3 and this new what they prepare traunsup 4 :) i even don't know that this game have 4 Transup. And now they will make a big update with new character. WTF!? And if some one like [DEV]Dekaron telling you that this new files are encoded that mean he know what he telling. but looks like your ignorance are incredible huge. good luck on decoding new files. Let us know in next  3~5 years if something will change.

    I looked up this dev shadow/dekaron on rising discord, it seems this guy was banned there lol.  How am i suppose to believe a guy like that?  I dont mind waiting for an announcement from rising staff and not from someone with questionable reputation.  Even 3 to 5 years wait is cool for me, its not like all ill ever do is play dekaron in the coming years xd

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    You can wait for new character on rising. I wish you good luck :) LoL 

    Quick question. Why they don't show anything "they're best developers" 

    I can tell only one thing Non of privet server at the moment are able to get anything from official client KR. Each time when try will try use new .mesh .skel and .anim files they will get crash because this files are encoded and only official exe can decrypt them and use. I get working some .mesh but not much. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    21 minutes ago, Guest NoName said:

    You can wait for new character on rising. I wish you good luck :) LoL 

    Quick question. Why they don't show anything "they're best developers" 

    I can tell only one thing Non of privet server at the moment are able to get anything from official client KR. Each time when try will try use new .mesh .skel and .anim files they will get crash because this files are encoded and only official exe can decrypt them and use. I get working some .mesh but not much. 

    Thanks bro, have so much to do so whether shooter eventually comes or not, it doesn't really matter that much for me.  Would be cool of course if rising gets it.  And what's the deal with people being too impatient, seriously the class only came like 2 weeks ago in dekaron korea and people are expecting private servers to have it this soon, lol?  Even papaya and asia ain't having this new class in perhaps several months to a year.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Trust me papaya and all other global server will get this class im not sure when but if they will get this update they will protect this files as well like did this KR

    Look at my post i add new char to the client in two days add this char to data base take only a 5 minutes because on db not that much to do. 

    the problem is that this guys from KR just protect all important files. that's why i stuck and not only i stuck on this stage, but lots of ppl. I just try to explain that for 15 or 16 years no one get proper solution for this files

    i can export any .mash file from this game to different format lets say for 3DMax edit this shape and export to .mesh but after that this mesh is bigger and no one knows why exe stop recognize this mesh. 

    if some one get them back working then they no need wait for any update from global. they can create own items like weapons, armors, new map elements NPC, monsters, and even own character this is a power of .mesh files. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites




    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...